AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Gundam - Official discussion thread

Tai's Wifey <3 Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I agree. Most of them having ride the cockpit that can use their own free will using their own bodies as weapons. The best cockpit would be from the series of G Gundam than any normal cockpits from other series.

NOTE: Please PM to me if you would like to request make sig and avi.

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

Well, any advantage gained by having the cockpit from G Gundam would only really apply to the characters from that series. This is also true of the cockpits in series like Zeta. I think it would be highly amusing to see for instance Domon piloting the Nu Gundam against Char in the Gundam Spiegel.

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

i would not pick the g gundam cock pit because you feel the pain that the gundam feels. yeah...... that would hurt. The zeta gundam cock pits are the best becasue of the 360 angle view.

Tai's Wifey <3 Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Ichigo
    Well, any advantage gained by having the cockpit from G Gundam would only really apply to the characters from that series. This is also true of the cockpits in series like Zeta. I think it would be highly amusing to see for instance Domon piloting the Nu Gundam against Char in the Gundam Spiegel.
    I can't wait to see Char can pilot Gundam Spiegel and Domon can pilot the Nu Gundam. I wish if Shinn Asuka can pilot V2 Gundam Assult Buster than Destiny Gundam. (no offense)

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But that cockpit is only good if you are proficient at actual piloting. I think for beginners, the G Gundam cockpit is the best, because there is less to learn to do. Basic movements are directly translated.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The cockpits from G Gundam were all no ordinary besides, for advanced pilots the 360 cockpit of Z Gundam is not bad unless it his/her manuvering skills to move the MS one and other.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It just seems to me like floating in a 360 degree viewscreen would be totally confusing. At least with the Trace System you get to essentially use your own eyes.

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

But that cockpit is only good if you are proficient at actual piloting. I think for beginners, the G Gundam cockpit is the best, because there is less to learn to do. Basic movements are directly translated.
    Yeah. That would be most certain. Sometimes the 360 pilot cockpit is quite complicated, thus only skill pilots can master that cockpit.

Quote Originally Posted by zodiak
    i would not pick the g gundam cock pit because you feel the pain that the gundam feels. yeah...... that would hurt. The zeta gundam cock pits are the best becasue of the 360 angle view.
    The cockpit from Gundam Fighters can possibly have pain, but any cockpit can be damaged to the MS from every parts. And what about the that normal cockpit and etc. eh, each damage to the part of your MS cannot been used especially weapons. Unlike the cockpit of Mobile Trace System, you will use of your body have 5 senses like the human does.

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Mysterious Masked Dude Char The Red Comet is an unknown quantity at this point Char The Red Comet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2006 04:28 PM
    Excavating the Turn X for my own purposes
    Threads

I wod personale chos a 360 angle view Psyco-frame cock pit (if i jad the abeliti to us it
    considerig onle newtype can) because i cud control the mobil suit basic muvemets wif mai maid and the funnels

Sorry for my poor spelling,English is not my first languish so please take that into consideration

"Why must we fight amongst each othe and further pollute the earth?'
    -Char Aznaple
    Visit my gallery at http://www.animegalleries.net/category/52645

You can't touch the Z Gundam

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Char The Red Comet
    I wod personale chos a 360 angle view Psyco-frame cock pit (if i jad the abeliti to us it
    considerig onle newtype can) because i cud control the mobil suit basic muvemets wif mai maid and the funnels
    But, I thought the ability of Psycho Frame is only use by pure Newtypes and not Cyber Newtypes. Actually the Psycho Frame was used by Char which rides Sazabi and Amuro which rides Nu Gundam.

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It just seems to me like floating in a 360 degree viewscreen would be totally confusing. At least with the Trace System you get to essentially use your own eyes.
    i totally agree of that Shiningami-san, Trace System will be much suitable for beginners and some skilled people can ride that awesome cockpit. ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The best thing to say is that the two cockpits are designed for drastically different kinds of people. More athletic people are for trace, and the regular one is for the more cerebral people. At least that is how I see it.

Mysterious Masked Dude Char The Red Comet is an unknown quantity at this point Char The Red Comet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey i bin wondering y is ther so litel appreciation for the U.C era Gundam's I personaly consider them the best

Sorry for my poor spelling,English is not my first languish so please take that into consideration

-Char Aznaple

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In this thread, it gets alot of props. Personally, I agree it is the best, if for the simple reason that the UC is the most developed. It is not really fair to include all the other Gundam series and lump them together as "AU" Gundam shows. I mean, they are all drastically different, so they will appeal to a broader audience.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah, most of the technologies from U.C. era were very awesome than any centuries. btw Shinigami-san. have seen the picture of Shiho Hahnenfuss?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't believe I am familiar with that character. Should I? Very interesting name to say the least

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i understand Shinigami-san, but i was thought about you were a Gundam Universe fan.... ^^;

does anybody played Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Never Ending Tomorrow?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I should differentiate myself more between fan and otaku. I don't quite get up to "otaku-ness", mostly because I got turned on to One Piece just before I did.

I have not played the SEED game, but I hear it bites big-time. I wish they would bring some of the "G-Generation" games to America (SD Gundams are awesome).

Has anyone seen the SD Gundam mini series? Hilarious stuff, especially SD Gundam Gaiden (the one where they are in an RPG).

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have not played the SEED game, but I hear it bites big-time. I wish they would bring some of the "G-Generation" games to America (SD Gundams are awesome).
    yeah i agree. i love the SD Gundam G Generation F and F.I.F. game. the game system were unique having the character's levels into rank like in the millitary except for others like Char, Haman, Revil, Valder, Adin, and others who are in special rank that are not level up. my fave was Phoenix Gundam having some special MAP Weapon called Burning Fire. ^^

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 12:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

Talking

I agree, here in india gundam based games are real craze now a days by the my favourate g.dam charecter in game is doublezeta.

Senior Member chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 08:27 AM
    Threads

ONe thing for sure, Shinn is such a JERK!! really!!! He's bugging me off!!!

Chohakkaiz_baby09
    "do not persuade someone to like you instead let them"
    "R-E-S-P-E-C-T is what women needed"
    "what are you saying? you're beautiful in every way"
    www.fanfiction.net

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 05:02 PM
    Threads

Aaah the SD Gundam series. I have SD Gundam MkI,II and III. Although quite honestly SD Gundam III (The samurai one) seemed like a very half arsed attempt to cash in on SD Gundam Model kits.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I haven't seen them in a long while. Know where I can get them, since I am pretty sure there is no American license? It is a shame that they attached "SD" to that God-awful series "SD Gundam Force".

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yo just remained ed me of something som wat related
    Chibi mechas http://page.freett.com/ryuuouzi/icon.html ther are a fue Gundas in ther

Edit: has eneone her played the Super Robot Wars games a lot af Gundas appier in this games
    Last edited by Char The Red Comet; 02-20-2006 at 07:04 PM.

-Char Aznaple

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Don SGI
    Aaah the SD Gundam series. I have SD Gundam MkI,II and III. Although quite honestly SD Gundam III (The samurai one) seemed like a very half arsed attempt to cash in on SD Gundam Model kits.
    eh really? i just got an action figure of SD Musha Gundam Mk. II, when i was 10. ^^;

I haven't seen them in a long while. Know where I can get them, since I am pretty sure there is no American license? It is a shame that they attached "SD" to that God-awful series "SD Gundam Force".

*nod* *nod* yup!

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information