AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Store Questions!

... i am L. ♥ Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 12:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cynaethus

Post Store Questions!

First off, I'd like to say I'm sorry if this is spam. I DID do a search to see if there was any other Thread that had to do with this topic. Although, I saw nothing. But, I had to ask this.. Anyway.. ^^;;

I'd like to ask a question about the Store section of AF that wasn't answered in the sticky thread that Princess Ai had posted before. My question is this:

Whenever you decide to buy something from the store, and you buy it, the cost of it is now 0.00 .. Well when I want to change my Title or Change the color of the glow around my S/N.. It doesn't allow me, or it says that I don't have enough money to do this action. So.. I was wondering how do you change the color of glow around a user name? And if you can, do you have to remove the glow first, before you change it.. and does that cost money in doing so?

I hope my questions can be answered. ^^;;

Thanks for your time!

<3/ Juri

[ I'M BACK ! :3 |
    はい、よくできましたね | Set by Me | Currently : fighting zombies ]
    [ FB | TWEET | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM: wispmother | requests are : open! ]

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The 0.00 cost is just the cost to remove it. Changing it will cost you Money again.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information