AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: another wallpaper

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default another wallpaper

ok i made this wallpaper, its alex from KoF. i think the texts isn't good but....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	alexwall.jpg‎
Views:	297
Size:	330.4 KB
ID:	7179  
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Okay a few things here. 1)It's not wallpaper size, 2)VERY FEW people have 800x600 as a resolution any more 3) One simple filter doesn't a wall make. You need to add some brushes, etc and give it a central idea. Something that's going to attract the eye. Finally, you have the character; not that good of a quality image.

You've got potential here, keep trying.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

yeah well i did the brushing and stuff but stupidly i clicked on spine, if you look closly you can see a big flame in the middle and some abstract brushes around hmmm i think bluring and disort is ticked of the list. thanks for the hint.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The guy's edges are a bit sharp/crispy..looks like you cut him with scissors.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It looks like a swirl with a character pasted on. It is ok (good colors, mixes well), but not spectacular and sort of common. You need more design elements to make it stand out a bit more. How about grunge effects? Also, I would decrease the text size just a tad so that it doesn't take emphasis away from the character.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

cute'n'cuddleh =3 Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2006 01:38 AM
    Threads

Yeah she's right....My eye was drawn to the text more, and use a better chracter image like someone said above...I'm gonna say it in simpler terms.....The image sucks....You need you get a better clearer.....thats all

The Ice Dragon, prideful, boastful, quick, brave, and powerful. The strength of the gardian. I am the Ice Dragon, Sakura.

The Last Of Exsistance...

Cool Site! --->

http://morbidhogwart.proboards79.com/index.cgi

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Make your own topics, No nvading other peoples...

Anyway.

First up, don't use to many brushes. Brushes take no skill. If your wallpaper is all brushes, then whats the point of making it? Try mixing brushes will filters and free-hand elements.
    Next, as Xian said, the size is wrong. I don't think they even make 800x800 screens.
    also...Too plain. Try more layers, blending options, and effects.

Senior Member Foxxer will become famous soon enough Foxxer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 05:20 PM
    Threads

The character's skin tone is greenish - that can't be healthy. In fact, it looks like the background bleeds through him, like he's somewhat transparent. He needs to stand out better against the background, he needs to be brighter and more solid.

The red doesn't really work with the green at all, even though you try to bring it out in the borders of the letters. Maybe try a somewhat different motif other than green?

Closed Thread

Thread Information