AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: MMORPG or RPG

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

Default MMORPG or RPG

I like MMORPG's better cause i can communicate with other ppl

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

You're just making a crapload of topics ever since you found out you earn rupees with them too, eh?

I hate Pay to Play, the only one I do so far is WoW. I pick normal RPG's. Better story, and character bonding. Plus, it gives me something to do when internet is out.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

hehehe i'm that obvious hmm?

well i have to say i also enjoy MMORPG cause nothing beats a noob whinning after you powned him ^_^

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate the price a month to play WoW, so I sold my account, but there are other free ones that are just as good. And I like better a mix of MMORPG and offline RPG like they're doing with the game, Conan.
    I live in Switzerland!

Senior Member w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2005 10:32 AM
    Threads

Ah, that's a good one. I like different ones at different times, although on a whole I prefer MMORPGs, because of the massive amount of other people, just like in RL.
    I am become death, stealer of pie.

I love the monkey head.

God was my copilot, but we crashed into a mountain and I had to eat him.

Hasta la victoria siempre!

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

I agree with RedStorm, I hate to pay to play and I prefer Rpg's better than MMORPG's...Plus, you can just invite some friends over and just play some games right then and there. O_o; And communicate with them at the same time. ;D

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Closed Thread

Thread Information