AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: The weirdness of religion

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhatten_Project_2000
    I don't even know why I bother arguing with you FES.
    Me either. I was just replying to Dieselmannen
    when you just poped in.
    The rules of logical debate don't apply to you, apparently.
    oh I wasn't debating, you weren't were you?
    You just go off on weird tangents that have little to do with what I talk about,
    I like to call those examples.
    and contradict yourself constantly.
    Naw..

I'm just going to say this slowly...

• According to the Bible (which if you believe in Creationism you follow closely), God is omnipotent.
    yes progress.
    • If God is omnipotent, why can't he create something from nothing?
    That he is, and that he did.
    • A omnipotent god could just magic up a universe in progress.
    It is scientifically possible, accept it.
    • If the first law of thermodynamics applies to god, he isn't omnipotent and the Bible is wrong.
    The first law of thermodynamics proves that matter and energy cannot just appear, didn't I say that already? Let me put it this way, It didn't do it on its own. Every building had a designer.
    The Bible is still right.
    • So either the Bible is wrong, or you are applying laws to God that don't matter to him.
    Look above.
    You take your pick.
    Sorry your comments/questions didn't really go anyway.I don't think theres anything else to cover. So looks like we are done here. Unless you want to continue but Im really getting bored with you now.

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeesh, FES, you speak as if you know what you're talking about. Or as if you've made much sense these last couple pages.

It is, to laugh.

Even worse, that is probably the most haggard line by line reply I've ever seen. You really haven't done anything to prove your point. And further more, you've just told us all here that the Bible is completely right, impossibly false, and have just neglected those laws of physics that you tried to point out to us earlier today.

1. Learn that not everyone shares your beliefs, and quit thinking that you are always right, and learn to look at things OBJECTIVELY, and not SUBJECTIVELY. Do you understand what that means?
    Objective thinking = good.
    Subjective thinking = bad.
    (Rules and exceptions apply for obvious things. Ex: "Murder is wrong." That should be viewed subjectively, as opposed to objectively, where in debating that murder is somehow right is ludicrous.)

Get some learning done. Maybe you should stop turning up your nose at Wiki, and use it as the tool it was meant to be. As opposed to relying on an inaccurate, tampered, and doctored book.

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

Those who are blinded by the light of their beliefs will often fall into darkness, but there is no argument that will pull them from their path to see it.

Inuyashayoukai2: I do not think we are here to only procreate, I believe we are here to learn and experience. You do not necessarily have to have a soul to reproduce, but you do need one to grow and learn (or choose not to)--at least in my opinion. Although when you start to look at things like computers "learning" it does present some very interesting questions regarding the soul.
    Last edited by akiko_kalla; 05-07-2006 at 11:18 PM.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.

"For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

all evolutionary theories are theories because they can in no way be possibly directly tested and experimented on. how can a person watch evolution take place? you'd have to be older than time itself.

btw, has anyone here read Darwin's work?

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Li Kishiro
    Yeesh, FES, you speak as if you know what you're talking about. Or as if you've made much sense these last couple pages.

It is, to laugh.

Even worse, that is probably the most haggard line by line reply I've ever seen. You really haven't done anything to prove your point. And further more, you've just told us all here that the Bible is completely right, impossibly false, and have just neglected those laws of physics that you tried to point out to us earlier today.

1. Learn that not everyone shares your beliefs, and quit thinking that you are always right, and learn to look at things OBJECTIVELY, and not SUBJECTIVELY. Do you understand what that means?
    Objective thinking = good.
    Subjective thinking = bad.
    (Rules and exceptions apply for obvious things. Ex: "Murder is wrong." That should be viewed subjectively, as opposed to objectively, where in debating that murder is somehow right is ludicrous.)

Get some learning done. Maybe you should stop turning up your nose at Wiki, and use it as the tool it was meant to be. As opposed to relying on an inaccurate, tampered, and doctored book.
    DUDE. Why do you keep buting in? Do you want to be seen or something? I don't care what you believe,wait..You don't even seem to know what you believe, hey go ahead, I don't care. But don't tred around telling other people it's fact and it's science, because it's not, it has nothing to do with SCIENCE... and don't get me wrong I like Wiki, I use Wiki.
    You haven't shown me nothing about anything. You Sir just deny everything I say and spit out personal insults, and as corny as they are you continue.

It's like whenever you all are confronted with evidence against your sacred theory; you fall upon your first commandment and rebuke any “free thinking”.

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FarEastStyle
    DUDE. Why do you keep buting in? Do you want to be seen or something? I don't care what you believe,wait..You don't even seem to know what you believe, hey go ahead, I don't care. But don't tred around telling other people it's fact and it's science, because it's not, it has nothing to do with SCIENCE... and don't get me wrong I like Wiki, I use Wiki.
    You haven't shown me nothing about anything. You Sir just deny everything I say and spit out personal insults, and as corny as they are you continue.

It's like whenever you all are confronted with evidence against your sacred theory; you fall upon your first commandment and rebuke any “free thinking”.

DUDE, like TOTALLY, it is an open forum, isn't it? Which means we are all participants in the discussion and debate. You seem to think you run things, and that no one else can speak on the matters being discussed. How wrong you are. If you don't like people "butting in", you certainly are in the wrong place. You won't listen to anything Mp2k says, and on the rare occasion that you do, you do your very best to de-rationalize it.

So maybe if I use white at every random and oppurtune moment, as if it were some sort of accent needed for you to understand a post, then maybe you'll pay attention to what someone else says, stop preaching and spreading your own beliefs, and then stop trying to belittle and demean everyone elses.

My accent isn't too thick, is it? Good, now let's continue.

The only person rebuking free thinking is you. Because when someone **God Forbid**, goes against your beliefs, or what is written in the Bible, you totally ignore them, and/or try to get back at them in a shoddy manner. Your arguement get's weaker by the post. You aren't even open to debate. You are trying to tell us what you believe personally is solid fact. And it isn't. Nor is what I, or anyone else believes. You can't prove it, and neither can we. Which is why we share and discuss our feelings and beliefs as human beings. To learn what one another believes, but sometimes, some people can't accept the difference in belief. I.E. -- You.

I am fully aware of what I believe in. Just because I haven't shared in excrutiating in depth detail in this thread, or to you personally, doesn't mean I don't know.

Want to know what I believe? I believe it is upstarts like you that cause so many threads to become big flaming wars, and that the nonsense that you spit out, is the real problem.

Please, why can't you just accept difference, and agree to disagree? Further more, why can't you get off the high horse? AND still, why do you still think that this forum and thread are for you and you alone? There is no such thing as a one or two sided conversation in a place like this. Get used to it.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Im not indecisive like you, and maybe others is that the reason for all your gibberish? All you post is your personal thoughts on me, which has nothing to do with anything, you seem confused and you act defensive of the nothing you have.
    You see I have lots of proof on my side but when I explain you call it preaching. For the record its people like you that get threads closed for all your emotional soapboxing on what you think of me.
    Nuff said, Im done here.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

hey guys guess what

the bible isn't true. i dont have to provide evidence, i am merely correct.

later

EDITED text removed by LPS
    Last edited by Sagat; 05-09-2006 at 03:14 PM.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Im not indecisive like you, and maybe others is that the reason for all your gibberish? All you post is your personal thoughts on me, which has nothing to do with anything, you seem confused and you act defensive of the nothing you have.
    You see I have lots of proof on my side but when I explain you call it preaching. For the record its people like you that get threads closed for all your emotional soapboxing on what you think of me.
    Nuff said, Im done here.
    *Cough* *Cough* argumentum ad hominem *Cough*
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

None of you are being effective at all.

Quite simply, so that everyone here can understand it.

You CAN NOT disprove the Bible's validity.
    Conversely, you CAN NOT prove the Bible's validity.

Manhattan Project 2000:
    Just because we have our defined laws of thermodynamics does not mean they're all-inclusive. To the contrary, they've had to be modified along the way as we've learned more information. If one belief system calls for an omnipotent God, why do you say this God can not create a universe bound by certain laws? And why do you say that this God has to be bound by them Himself?
    If I write a computer program, I can write all the rules into it that I like. The characters within the program don't even have to understand how I created it, or all the rules that are applied. But with all these rules, I can still change them as I see fit. I can add cheat codes for my Sims game. Just because The Sims are bound by certain rules, I am not.

FarEastStyle:
    Macro evolution has been observed. New species have been created, and we have seen it. New major species, no. However, this does not count as evidence for or against what you believe in.
    Furthermore, science as we know it does not apply to the creation of the universe. An omnipotent being makes all scientific arguments moot. He would not be bound by these rules.

Try as you might, none of us has enough scientific data to explain the creation of the universe. None of us were there. It could have been created with the Big Bang, and it could have been created by a supreme being. BOTH theories require some amount of faith to believe in it.

And you're ALL idiotic for trying to prove or disprove any of these theories.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

at last!! someone who speaks the truth!!

perhaps this will end now.

and now to my question on weird things in religion, does anyone know the 4th and 6th sacrament??

Member Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    hey guys guess what

the bible isn't true. i dont have to provide evidence, i am merely correct.

later
    Are you serious? How do you know that?

I'm not entirely sure that all of it's true but I'm not going to say it's false just 'cause I think it is.
    ~*Link likes Dark Link!*~

If ya have MySpace and/or Facebook and wanna talk about awesome anime, add me! ^_^
    Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/linkofhyrule23
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27329784968&ref=share#/LinkTheHeroOfTime?ref=profile

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Member Name
    Manhattan Project 2000:
    Just because we have our defined laws of thermodynamics does not mean they're all-inclusive. To the contrary, they've had to be modified along the way as we've learned more information. If one belief system calls for an omnipotent God, why do you say this God can not create a universe bound by certain laws? And why do you say that this God has to be bound by them Himself?
    If I write a computer program, I can write all the rules into it that I like. The characters within the program don't even have to understand how I created it, or all the rules that are applied. But with all these rules, I can still change them as I see fit. I can add cheat codes for my Sims game. Just because The Sims are bound by certain rules, I am not.
    Umm, did you even read my last few posts?

Because That's what I've been saying all along. I was making a counter-argument to FES's argument that the Universe was created by God, an omnipotent being somehow constrained by the First Law of Thermodynamics, which is non-sensible. You've really done nothing but agree with me. I am enough of an Agnostic to believe that, in the end, nothing is provable. I observe some things, but I can't prove they exist. FES's theories weren't making sense. So I tried to drill some logic in, and apparently failed. I can't save them all...

Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 05-09-2006 at 03:43 PM.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Umm, did you even read my last few posts?
    Well.. you know. Parts of it.

Like..

• A omnipotent god could just magic up a universe in progress.
    It is scientifically possible, accept it.
    Which looked like a typo.

• the first law of thermodynamics applies to god, he isn't omnipotent and the Bible is wrong.
    That's what I saw! I don't need "Informed Argument" nonsense. It's the thrill of jumping into the middle of something!

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Banned Forum / Chat devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2006 01:15 PM
    Threads

Default What

Ok man are you crhistian if not why do you care.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't know why FES had to cut that up into bits anyway. It wasn't a list of "facts" it was a series of logical points that came up with the conclusion that FES's theory was bunk. It makes no sense in pieces, which perhaps is why FES did it.

There's a logical fallacy in doing that, but I don't really feel like looking it up and linking to it right now.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

This forum was so much more fun when we had those hardcore "abortions and gay people ain't funny" members around. Threads like these just don't do it no more.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

and yet...my question remains unanswered....
    lets move on people! no one can disprove or prove the bible and/or God.
    lets just leave it that way.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bibi of the blue sea
    and yet...my question remains unanswered....
    If you're talking about the seven sacraments, I attached a link a while ago.
    lets move on people! no one can disprove or prove the bible and/or God. lets just leave it that way.
    And that was our point. ['our' meaning: Member Name, Li Kishiro, and I]
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 05-09-2006 at 05:33 PM.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

If you're talking about the seven sacraments, I attached a link a while ago.
    oh wow. thanks buddy. i didnt see it since there were so many argumentative posts.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nuff said, Im done here.
    Could you please not run away, and tell me why I'm indecisive, confused, and all that other garbage you called me? Or is this finally your concete to defeat?

Could you tell me what proof you have, versus what proof that ANY of us have, one way or the other?

Like I've said, like MP2k has said, and like Member Name has said, none of us can prove or disprove anything. Yet you seem to keep thinking that you have proven you are right, and everyone and everything else contradictory to your opinions wrong.

You know what I believe? I believe that if a higher power were to exist, and if it does, The Bible, The Tora, The Koran, & The Baghad Vagita, and every other single "holy book" mean absolutely jack crap to that deity. They cause nothing but trouble. Human kind cannot handle such books and differences in beliefs, as you and many others have clearly shown. Because so many people get up in arms in wanting to be right, and believing they are right without any tangible proof. We don't need those books, or any other kind of organization or organized religion to embrace good morals, ethics, values. And further more religious influence has been extremely detrimental to the amount of concern for eqaulity, both socially and politically (government wise) in this world, ESPECIALLY in the United States. And throughout the history of the world, this has been seen and proven time and time again.

That
    is what I believe. Maybe you could say its a mix of science and faith-- even though such a thing seems silly. Because I don't really have any qualities that depict my faith, or lack there of.

Now, you're done.

Member Name, in case you missed it in this post, let me just reiterate that I agree that none of us can prove or disprove anything. Like we discussed last night, and so many times before. MP2k, good show as always-- and the argumentum ad hominem link was a great touch.

En Svensk Tiger, that wasn't funny man. Not in the least.

Closed Thread

Thread Information