AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The weirdness of religion

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It is called a "theory". The current popular definition for theory is “a guess" with a certain felling of unsubstantiatedness. It came into that definition from its use by the protagonists of popular mystery novels. However, science uses this definition all but exclusively:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    In various sciences, a theory is a logically self-consistent model or framework for describing the behavior of a certain natural or social phenomenon, thus either originating from or supported by experimental evidence (see scientific method). In this sense, a theory is a systematic and formalized expression of all previous observations made that is predictive, logical, testable, and has never been falsified.
    Evolution certainly falls under this definition. There is loads of supporting evidence, and it has never been falsified. Not to mention that it predicted the resistance that many bacteria have gained to antibiotics.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

The Roman empire just crucified him to appease the revolted hebrews, whithout even judging hir wrhongdoings.
    The Bible has been modified Over and over and over again and again. Why? OBVIOUS!!! To REMOVE the TRUTH that caused certain doubts in the readers.
    Why don't they sow us the old testament anymore, huh?

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Well according to the strong Christians, no one can completely comprehend the bible or God for that matter. That is why they say that you need faith. I for one don't have complete faith in anything, especially not the bible sense it was written by average people. Not God or Jesus, just Jesus' disciples. They could have made plenty of mistakes in it or the people that have translated it into different languages could have done so also or many other reasons. I just believe that no one should try to comprehend the bible or god because all it does is say one thing and then later say the complete opposite. It's a complete waste of time.

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhatten Project 2K
    ...Evolution certainly falls under this definition...
    Yes, thank you too, Manhatten Experiment.... I've already been corrected and i've explained my mistake.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, i'm not a believer, but i've been thinking about a possible story about how was humanity created.

If you want to read my story about the creation of Planet Earth, then grab a monocle, turn Winamp off, sit comfy and.. here i go:

I clouldn't help noticing how beautiful are the panoramic views of the sunshine and forests and sea and mountains and all those elements. It's hard to believe that all these miraculous complexities of a planet where spawned out of "two planets (Oxygen & Hidrogen) clashing", like a simple theory sayed. I believe they where made to look like that. That every detail of Terra was designed and thought out.
    First i think there were "They" before Planet Earth. Can't explain who are "they". A race/empire of organic/robotic/energetic/matterless humanoids/stars/logic-forms etc. ? Don't know, something like that, i guess.
    Regardless of "theirselfs", they became technologically advanced and started to test some new kind of technology wich we call Genetics.
    To sustain their new discovey, they needed an adeguate test field, for their invention to work(live). So they made the Earth and placed it in the most balanced place in the Solar System(Closer to the Sun, but not too close), providing the subjects various conditions: Light, Heat, Gravity, Breathable atmosphere, atmospheric pressure etc.
    They first tryied writing information in the genetic code (where the subject would insinctually know what to do), but changed that information to "knowing how to survive", rather than do a certain action.
    And so, a life form with instinct was born (the Dinosaur). The dinosaurs have enjoied their permanence on the Terran test area, but, sadly, "They" discovered something new: The Neo Cortex addon to the creature's brain, wich would allow a subject to contain waaay more information in it's mind, than in it's genes. And such an inteligent being could also use a more versatile, flexible body to use for the variety of actions it can perform.
    Done! The body was designed! It had a humanoidical form, a shape that would allow the user to do plenty of various things. Unfortunatelly it couldn't be used to deffend itself oftenly from other body versions, like the Dinosaurs (wich were built for the kill), so, "they" ERASED the dinosaurs and made room for the human.
    The human accomodated itself quite quickly and started to evolve. It even discovered other forms of technology, and will probably become like it's manufacturer, one day. Was the human created for this? Or was it just another experiment that is about to be "erased"?
    ... Only "They" know.

Now, there is nothing irrevocably true in my story. It's not supposed to be religious, it's just an abbreviation of some facts. Read it, don't believe it, but understand it.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Abbreviation of facts? Where were the facts other than there was oxygen and hydrogen and that dinosaurs once existed?

Man no offence but that story ... is so far out in left field its left the stadium. The debate was good up until this science fiction piece.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.McDoom!
    I clouldn't help noticing how beautiful are the panoramic views of the sunshine and forests and sea and mountains and all those elements. It's hard to believe that all these miraculous complexities of a planet where spawned out of "two planets (Oxygen & Hidrogen) clashing", like a simple theory sayed. I believe they where made to look like that. That every detail of Terra was designed and thought out.

Not to mention your description of the current model of earths formation is just plain wrong. It's thought that earth is the remnants of some of the debris left form the birth of the solar system, not a collision of large bodies of Oxygen and Hydrogen. How would that even work? I'll assume you are talking just about water for a second, which isn't what I read, but makes loads more sense... That isn't how water arrived on earth, either. Earth's water was delivered by the high number of comets bombarding it when the solar system was decidedly filled with more junk, and some water was present when earth was formed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Earth#Origin

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    Abbreviation of facts? Where were the facts other than there was oxygen and hydrogen and that dinosaurs once existed?

Man no offence but that story ... is so far out in left field its left the stadium. The debate was good up until this science fiction piece.
    I see, and you're a PhD in what... paleozoology?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Member Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Lol.....I am a Christian(supposedly) and I don't understand it most of the time!
    ~*Link likes Dark Link!*~

If ya have MySpace and/or Facebook and wanna talk about awesome anime, add me! ^_^
    Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/linkofhyrule23
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27329784968&ref=share#/LinkTheHeroOfTime?ref=profile

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen
    I see, and you're a PhD in what... paleozoology?
    PhD in common sense which ain't so common.

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Let's play nice. Don't make me take the thread away

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhatten Project 0002
    *jumps my nerves with the tHEoRy definition... again*
    Allright, allright, HYPOTHESIS, (sheesh! sorta like the same thing)
    And, no, i did not comply with the "H-> <-O= Boom!H2OPlanet" hypothesis, it was created differently.
    Has anybody read the rest of the story? Ah, well here's a better one, then:
    "There was a shy, young lad who stepped on these lands with a handfull of corn and a dream. And that lad's name was... Abe Lincoln"

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by *ms.azrah*
    oh, ok.^_^ but then again, if you have strong faith in God, you wouldn't ask those things at all........
    I respect that a lot. I'm a Christian, and, dammit, I'm proud of what I believe in. I wonder about that myself. A lot of times I wonder about God and how He came into existence, but I don't doubt Him.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sayoko
    I respect that a lot. I'm a Christian, and, dammit, I'm proud of what I believe in. I wonder about that myself. A lot of times I wonder about God and how He came into existence, but I don't doubt Him.
    Last time I checked pride was a deadly sin. But I'm agnostic, so I wouldn't know...

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Wink

There are two definitions of pride to me. Pride, for some, is when you are not humble about what you've done. Pride, again to some, is when you flounce about the class saying how you did a good deed. That's one version of pride to me. The other...It's hard for me to explain. I'm not saying you wouldn't understand, but I can't put my finger on the second definition of pride...
    Oh, and yes, pride is a deadly sin. (That's why FMA can be educational. =D) But in the sense of pride that I posted earlier, to me, does not mean the same. -_-;; Man, even I can't understand what I'm saying anymore.

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

A.) This thread has been made before.

B.) What the poster of this thread needs to do is confirm his beliefs, and not try to figure them out. If he figures them out, it takes away the "mystery of faith." If anything, dude, you need to calm down. Believe what you want, not what others want.

C.) Religion is weird because it requires blind faith, and purely no logic. There have been many, many arguements about religion, for example, creationism: Time is defined as the amount of ...time....it takes the earth to complete one full rotation on it's axis, and one full rotation around the sun. If none of that was created, then we can't define time. Therefore, time didn't exist. Therefore, days didn't exist, thus the problem begins. One "day" could have been trillions of years, we just don't know.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Krsnik
    Religion is weird because it requires blind faith, and purely no logic.
    "Faith: Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel."
    -Ambrose Bierce

Period.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen
    Last time I checked pride was a deadly sin. But I'm agnostic, so I wouldn't know...
    yes...it is, its also known as vanity. so is sloth, envy, greed, wrath, lust, and gluttony.

its hard to stay away from these sins.... read Dante once in a while and you'll learn a lot about these sins.

they're called the deadly 7 sins for a reason...well at least i know from experience why sloth is one of them...

oh...my slothful ways....

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by bibi of the blue sea
    yes...it is, its also known as vanity. so is sloth, envy, greed, wrath, lust, and gluttony.

its hard to stay away from these sins.... read Dante once in a while and you'll learn a lot about these sins.

they're called the deadly 7 sins for a reason...well at least i know from experience why sloth is one of them...

oh...my slothful ways....
    I am fairly sure that MP2K was posting about Biblical sins, not "Full Metal Alchemist sins". There is an outstanding difference between the two. I suggest you read the 10 Commandments for some basics.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    I am fairly sure that MP2K was posting about Biblical sins, not "Full Metal Alchemist sins". There is an outstanding difference between the two. I suggest you read the 10 Commandments for some basics.
    no....those are the 7 deadly sins of man. as for the commandments, those are the laws of God. FMA uses the 7 sins from Durante degli Alighieri's (or just Dante's) work titled " The Divine Comedy". i suggest you try reading it.

i was referring to what Dieselmannen said about pride.
    FMA's sins follow closely to what Dante writes in his comedy explaining man's most deadliest sins.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    Nah. That was Dieselmannen. I was yelling at Dr. McDoom for using "Theory" as a synonym for Hypothesis in a scientific discussion.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

eveybody falls short poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 03:05 PM
    Threads

Dr.McDoom! Knight_of_NI there is a god and there names are juses and god an dthe bible is the most oldest thing on earth so and ive been going to church my all my life but i have douts here and there but in my school christ beats everything agist wicca

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

Quote Originally Posted by poi_lkj_ask
    Dr.McDoom! Knight_of_NI there is a god and there names are juses and god an dthe bible is the most oldest thing on earth so and ive been going to church my all my life but i have douts here and there but in my school christ beats everything agist wicca
    Everyone else who didnt really understand that that raise your hand please *raises hand* but I think I see what that said... and although I suppose I would agree, due to many fanatic's in out churches, Christianity is on a slight decline cuz of said fanatics shoving God down everyone's throats... not the best way to get more ppl to join eh? I've been raised on teh teachings of God and Christ all my life, and though I profess to the Christian Faith, I also recognize many of the faults in said religion. Zealots for one <_< and the many translations of the Bible havent made our case much better... actually, through all those translations we may have made any number of errors.... horrid thought, but its there......

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

Senior Member Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2009 09:46 AM
    Threads

In my mind god was a normal human like the others, i dont have any religion because in life we can only depend on ourselfs and believe in the culture you like.

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

I beleive in god. But I've never been in a church in my life. I'm not one of those wacko people "oh... we must base our life around god. We must go to church everyday. We must say grace." I don't do any of those things.

Closed Thread

Thread Information