AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Introductions

Member Doll Face will become famous soon enough Doll Face will become famous soon enough Doll Face's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2005 10:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Introductions

My introduction will be a little informative and hopefully a little interactive. But first the introduction. Hiya, my name is Doll Face (I use it a lot for different forums), I have been an Otaku for…….5 or 6 years now, but more on that later.

I cosplayed once, Shuichi (gravitation) school girl version, and I intend to do more cosplaying in the future. I have been going to Anime Central since either 1998 or 1999, not sure which one I started going to. ACEN is always a ton of fun, even if I don’t remember a lot of it from lack of sleep.

Anime and Manga I enjoy, His and Her Circumstances (Kare Kano), Hellsing, Naruto, Childs Toy (Kodocha), Azumanga Daio, Pani Poni Dash, X TV, Eerie Quriee, R.O.D., Full Metal Alchemist, and I could go on but I am sure you get the idea.

Any way now for the slightly interactive part. Has part of my introduction I am going to tell you how I, slowly, got into anime. I would also like to know how you got into anime, if you would not mind being as detailed has possible.

The very first anime I saw, think I was 8 or 9, was Dragon Ball. It had a short run on a local morning cartoon show. I thought it was so awesome especially the intro “Pump the Dragon” (I was 8 or 9 for crying out loud and it was full of action and cool music). It was heavily edited, I think they cut out the whole Red Ribbon army thing and that’s a lot of cutting. Anyway I think that only lasted a year before it was pulled. Then on a different station they started airing something that had the same art and action that I enjoyed in Dragon Ball. It had to do with 5 Samurai and their armor; don’t remember the name of it but it was just a side show to the main attraction for me, Sailor Moon. I may have gotten a raised eye brow from my mom for watching it, I was around 12 or 13 so she still had the final say on what I could and could not watch. It was the most exciting and interesting show on at the time. I would even tape the shows if I thought I would miss them. When I went to high school I meet people with similar interests has me (I noticed some one who sat next to me in science class had a DBZ game for the SNES and I was like “Whoa what the hell”). I also got to watch Robotech on Toonami, that along with Sailor Moon I used to watch and tape religiously (think I still got the tapes some where). When I was 14 or 15 the local Blockbuster started carrying anime. The only one I there at the time was Tenchi Muyo. Well after watching it I decided anime was for me. I started picking up the Tenchi VHS where ever I could find them (note: I picked up all of them, TV and OVA in dubbed format because it was cheaper). By now my whole family knew I was a full blown fan, I was buying anime stuff online, shirts, soundtracks, figures ect. I also got must of my cousins in on it. When the local library held an anime introduction thingy, I went. While there a gentleman of Asian decent (Sorry forgot his name) was talking about anime and giving suggestions to people. He also mentioned a local anime convention that would be held soon, think he is staff there since I have see him every year there has staff (at least I think it’s him). Any way, after convincing my mom I headed over to my first ACEN for Saturday only (When she dropped me off she noticed a cat girl walking around luckily I was too far away so she could not ask about it). I had a very good time and really enjoyed the dealer’s room and activities there. The convention expanded my horizons of anime beyond the Tenchi Muyo, Dragon Ball, and Sailor Moon that I grew up with. I started to collect series like Nadesco, X the movie, and many others. When high school and my two years of community college ended I headed away to an in state but away from home college. There I was fortunate enough to find they had a very awesome anime club, small and cozy with friendly people. There I learned even more about the fandom that has over run my life, important things like Fan-subs, Cosplay, and new anime that I never even heard of.

Well that’s my long story. Please feel free to comment and add yours here has well.

(Edited for small spelling error and legibility)
    Last edited by Doll Face; 10-07-2005 at 09:30 AM.

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Wow.Lots of info....welcome!PM me sometime,hope we can be friends, and have fun!
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

The black wind howls. Oblivion has a spectacular aura about Oblivion has a spectacular aura about Oblivion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2010 09:02 PM
    Threads

Hey!
    Good introduction ^^
    Welcome to Af. Follow the rules and have fun.
    Feel free to PM me if you need anything.^_^
    Cya around
    What do you think happens when you join JAVA + UDP Sockets + my girlfriend?
    My girlfriend making fun of my lousy code. =/

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

>_>; Welcom to AF. Please read and follow the rules here. And no spamming, just like in any other forums. Fell free to PM (piravte message) me anytime, or read the FAQs.

O.O wow, great intro! *claps* Now thats an intro! XD We need more people to do that here more, on the intro threads.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Nice Intro! ^_^; Anyways.

Hello...!

Welcome to Anime Forum. I hope you like it here.
    Have fun posting and chatting. Be sure to read and follow the rules. Pm me if you have and questions.
    See ya around!
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Member Doll Face will become famous soon enough Doll Face will become famous soon enough Doll Face's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for your replies all. I think the first impression is the most important so I tried to be has all inclusive as possible. Also I have decided to dedicate my journal here to anime news, since I already have a "whinejournal". Feel free to read it if you are not in the loop for anime related news.
    For anime related news read my journal.
    If the quantity of my posts starts to increase then there overall quality will decrease.

+ AH MUNNA EAT CHOO! + YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi°'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:36 PM
    Threads

wooow, big intro O.o;

anywho,

hiya and welcome-ness! Have fun, don't spam and stuff and you'll be fine! PM me if you wanna talk to somebody or something else ^^

Send me random PM's; I like random PM's

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

welcome ^_^

read & folow the rules, and you wont get in trouble ^_^;; but most of all, enjoy your stay

cya around ^_^

Purely Priestess lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2006 05:49 AM
    Threads

konnichiwa
    very nice introduction
    anyway it´s nice to meet you Doll Face, have fun posting and enjoy your stay, feel free to PM anytime

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I'm going to be upfront with you. I didn't make it past the second paragraph. I don't have that big of an attention-span.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

~Let Me Be Your Wings~ Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2008 10:07 AM
    Threads

Woohoo, you go girl^^ Anyway, welcome, here, have a flower *hands Doll Face a flower* I hope you enjoy your stay. Have fun, get to know everyone and let your thoughts be known by posting. If you need anything, I am just a short PM away, so feel free. See you around ^_~

Luv Angel Eyes
    Angel Eyes=Huggle Faerie (Need a huggle? Just ask)~Loving Fiance~PM's Lil' Darling~Crazed & obsessed Anime/Manga Fanatic~Tea drinker extradordinaire
    ^_^ ^_~ =^_^=
    Look~Listen~Laugh~Love~Smile

Quote~"I turned him into a cat, I am so sorry!"~Torhu;Fruits Basket
    Quote~"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"~ Adam;Mythbusters

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

O_O Long intro.... COOL! ^_^ Welcome to AF read the rules, have fun, and beware of EVERYONE ....... cept me,

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the replies, I know the introduction is long and I appreciate any one reading it (even if only some of it), either out of boredom or curiosity. I would love to read how you got interested in anime. It does not have to be so long winded, but I would like to read it either way (I have NOTHING to do and I still got two hours of work left). You can either post it here or there:

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=31601

Sorry I am just tired of reading either people complaining about Naruto or those "Top whatever Lists" aka pointless spam with no real insight into the person posting.

*Puts the flower from Angel~Eyes in a vase*
    For anime related news read my journal.
    If the quantity of my posts starts to increase then there overall quality will decrease.

Revengeful Sin.. †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-†'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2005 01:33 PM
    *Smirks.* You'll never know, because I will kill you.
    Threads

(Cool Introduction.)

Welcome to AnimeForum!
    read the rules and don't spam
    I hope that you'll enjoy your stay here
    see ya!

~LonelyWrath

((Everyone that gave me rupees, Thank you very much!))
    ((partner in crime: Full Metal Shrimp))

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doll Face
    My introduction will be a little informative and hopefully a little interactive. But first the introduction. Hiya, my name is Doll Face (I use it a lot for different forums), I have been an Otaku for…….5 or 6 years now, but more on that later.

I cosplayed once, Shuichi (gravitation) school girl version, and I intend to do more cosplaying in the future. I have been going to Anime Central since either 1998 or 1999, not sure which one I started going to. ACEN is always a ton of fun, even if I don’t remember a lot of it from lack of sleep.

Anime and Manga I enjoy, His and Her Circumstances (Kare Kano), Hellsing, Naruto, Childs Toy (Kodocha), Azumanga Daio, Pani Poni Dash, X TV, Eerie Quriee, R.O.D., Full Metal Alchemist, and I could go on but I am sure you get the idea.

Any way now for the slightly interactive part. Has part of my introduction I am going to tell you how I, slowly, got into anime. I would also like to know how you got into anime, if you would not mind being as detailed has possible.

The very first anime I saw, think I was 8 or 9, was Dragon Ball. It had a short run on a local morning cartoon show. I thought it was so awesome especially the intro “Pump the Dragon” (I was 8 or 9 for crying out loud and it was full of action and cool music). It was heavily edited, I think they cut out the whole Red Ribbon army thing and that’s a lot of cutting. Anyway I think that only lasted a year before it was pulled. Then on a different station they started airing something that had the same art and action that I enjoyed in Dragon Ball. It had to do with 5 Samurai and their armor; don’t remember the name of it but it was just a side show to the main attraction for me, Sailor Moon. I may have gotten a raised eye brow from my mom for watching it, I was around 12 or 13 so she still had the final say on what I could and could not watch. It was the most exciting and interesting show on at the time. I would even tape the shows if I thought I would miss them. When I went to high school I meet people with similar interests has me (I noticed some one who sat next to me in science class had a DBZ game for the SNES and I was like “Whoa what the hell”). I also got to watch Robotech on Toonami, that along with Sailor Moon I used to watch and tape religiously (think I still got the tapes some where). When I was 14 or 15 the local Blockbuster started carrying anime. The only one I there at the time was Tenchi Muyo. Well after watching it I decided anime was for me. I started picking up the Tenchi VHS where ever I could find them (note: I picked up all of them, TV and OVA in dubbed format because it was cheaper). By now my whole family knew I was a full blown fan, I was buying anime stuff online, shirts, soundtracks, figures ect. I also got must of my cousins in on it. When the local library held an anime introduction thingy, I went. While there a gentleman of Asian decent (Sorry forgot his name) was talking about anime and giving suggestions to people. He also mentioned a local anime convention that would be held soon, think he is staff there since I have see him every year there has staff (at least I think it’s him). Any way, after convincing my mom I headed over to my first ACEN for Saturday only (When she dropped me off she noticed a cat girl walking around luckily I was too far away so she could not ask about it). I had a very good time and really enjoyed the dealer’s room and activities there. The convention expanded my horizons of anime beyond the Tenchi Muyo, Dragon Ball, and Sailor Moon that I grew up with. I started to collect series like Nadesco, X the movie, and many others. When high school and my two years of community college ended I headed away to an in state but away from home college. There I was fortunate enough to find they had a very awesome anime club, small and cozy with friendly people. There I learned even more about the fandom that has over run my life, important things like Fan-subs, Cosplay, and new anime that I never even heard of.

Well that’s my long story. Please feel free to comment and add yours here has well.

(Edited for small spelling error and legibility)
    *bows and hands you a blanket* Well, hello and welcome to AF. If you need ANY help or just a friend, just PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more but I still have others to greet yet. TTYL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wow ... very long ... this is probably the longest intro I've ever seen up here. O.o;;

Well, welcome to AF, respect the rules and more importantly have fun. If you need anything, feel free to ask me or anyone else.
    C'ya on the chat.

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

hello welcome to AF and follow the rulez and no spaming...PM me if you have any problem or questions

B00ger's Special Fwend! Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 08:45 AM
    Threads

Wow. Long intro! Well anywayz....have fun on AF!
    * - - - -][ LOVE ME ][ - - - - *
    * - - - -][HATE ME][ - - - - *

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

<3 love the intro.

Welcome! Read the rules! Don't spam! PM me if you need me! ^ ^

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

Member nayuka is on a distinguished road nayuka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2005 09:36 PM
    Threads

Hi ... I'm new too ...Will we friends??
    WISE HEART COULD ALWAYS WIN BEAUTY AND ONE THINGS REALLY IMPORTANT TOO:
    - HEART IS A REAL STRANGE POWER IN OUR BODY

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OMG!! You cosplayed as SUICHI?? OMG!! I so love you now!!

I love Gravitation!!!!!

Anyway, read the rules and PM me sometime!!!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrrar
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Goddess Nayru Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 004 - Charmander 001 - Bulbasaur
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2008 06:14 PM
    Threads

Heyo and welcome to AF! *hands newbie blanket and pocky* watch out for the blanket theif and the other grim reapers. Pm me if you have any questions, and most importantly, have fun!
    Ultimate-Forumz.com
    It's new. I hope you'll come help us make it bigger. :]<3

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well welcome to the AF and I bid you well. If you need any assistence or just a simple chat then call upon me.
    Signature by Seung-li

Shippou fannatic shippou69 will become famous soon enough shippou69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2006 07:17 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF. Remember to follow the rules and don't double-post. PM me if you want to be a member of my family.

Shippou
    He's the coolest char. I just love him.
    Siggy by: Kera
    Mrgoomb
    A lowly Surfer left among the waves of the web,
    Come and rescue me if you can,
    Otherwise, Enter my Darkness with me.
    FYI: Mrgoomb was my old username.

Closed Thread

Thread Information