AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What's the deal with new wave punk?

propery of SamuraiGirl13 Raimego will become famous soon enough Raimego will become famous soon enough Raimego's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2006 04:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What's the deal with new wave punk?

What's the deal with new wave punk? I'm talking with bands like avenge sevenfold,yellowcard,simple plan,and epecially good charollette !!!

I hate them so much!!! they are not punk, god damn it, thats not punk, punk is a passion of aggression towards the gov.WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO???
    Be cool!

Ignorant by Default ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Avenged Sevenfold ust to be good but now their music sucks.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Simple, the bands want money, that's all. Cute punky boys that are all angsty over their girlfriends and whatnot sell records. Doesn't matter whether the music is good or not usually. ~.~

I really can't stand Simple Plan. I have nothing against them as people, I just hate their music. ^^;;

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raimego
    What's the deal with new wave punk? I'm talking with bands like avenge sevenfold,yellowcard,simple plan,and epecially good charollette !!!

I hate them so much!!! they are not punk, *** damn it, thats not punk, punk is a passion of aggression towards the gov.WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO???

hey don't get so mad, and watch your language

Punk: (noun) Young inexperienced person, petty hoodlum
    very poor in quality.

anyway that kind of "punk" tis really pop
    I use to think punk was between pop and rock,
    those bands you named off are pop
    I don't like the word anyway to discribe music
    they should all leave political views for politicians.IT NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF THE MUSIC.k
    (you pick pop or rock theres no punk).
    Last edited by FarEastStyle; 10-06-2005 at 08:36 PM.

propery of SamuraiGirl13 Raimego will become famous soon enough Raimego will become famous soon enough Raimego's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FarEastStyle
    hey don't get so mad, and watch your language

Punk: (noun) Young inexperienced person, petty hoodlum
    very poor in quality.

anyway that kind of "punk" tis really pop
    I use to think punk was between pop and rock,
    those bands you named off are pop
    I don't like the word anyway to discribe music
    they should all leave political views for politicians.IT NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF THE MUSIC.k
    (you pick pop or rock theres no punk).
    hey swetty?!! maybe if you should just shut up about your freakin veiws. Punk was not pop alright? Punk was the real deal, maybe because you don't understand, you ever heard of the sex pistols, they never got any recognition because no one understood them,yes they did selfdestruct but they are remembered for their music and their attitude towards politics,anyway they sound so much better than that damn good charollette (GO TO HELL!)
    Last edited by Raimego; 10-07-2005 at 07:04 PM.
    Be cool!

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Raimego
    hey swetty?!! maybe if you should just shut up about your freakin veiws. Punk was not pop alright? Punk was real deal, maybe because you don't understand, you ever heard of the sex pistols.
    Anger management much!?Corey, don't make such a big deal out of it.Your acting like the world's ending.The bands you listed are ok, they're more pop than punk.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeLegend!713
    Anger management much!?Corey, don't make such a big deal out of it.Your acting like the world's ending.The bands you listed are ok, they're more pop than punk.
    WELL DUH!!! , IT DOESN'T TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE THAT OUT!
    Be cool!

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Punk sucks anyway, so don't get so worked up about a dying breed of music that wasn't even alive in the first place.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Live Fast, Die Young Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2009 02:59 PM
    Threads

Now you're wrong there. You know as well as most people that punk was a thriving genre.
    Together we must work independantly. And the people as a whole shall benefit from it's prosperity.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

Some of the groups are ok but the others arent that good
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerfan
    Now you're wrong there. You know as well as most people that punk was a thriving genre.
    well duhhh!!! ofcourse!!Im on your damn side.
    Be cool!

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

dude normaly i agree with what you say but Avenged Sevenfold's new album "city of evil" has more talent in it than i have ever seen and he finaly stoped trying to scream and also its not new wave punk that sucks its pop punk

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

any 1 whos ever lived in a city like montreal should know what punk is... punk NEVER plays on tv, NEVER plays on radio and NEVER has concerts! punk is what you play when ur 18 years old, in a 1 room apartment and got nothing but ur "BS check" and a guitar!

(DISCLAIMER!!!! a "bs check" is what quebecers call wellfare checks... it isnt an envellope filled with bull droppings...)
    I wish my grass was emo...

So it would cut itself...

Closed Thread

Thread Information