AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What type of alchemist would you be?

Senior Member Subaru Blue is on a distinguished road Subaru Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2006 02:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

The flame alchemist, I guess

Junior Member Leon_Geeste is on a distinguished road Leon_Geeste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 06:50 PM
    Threads

i guess that i would, likr, tunr energy into other kinds of energy, and lik, shoot them at people, like poking a tv, and make it shoot out all the electrical power in the house :P

Local Idiot wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 02:16 AM
    on the ragged edge of the world i'll roam. and the home of the wolf will be my home.
    Threads

OH YESH!!!!!!!!! THIS PLACE IS BACK!!!!!!!! hey did ya guys read my post? tell me what you think!!!

Yama Yamaha! Yama Yamaha! ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 07:25 PM
    If you knew, you would come and do questionable things, wouldn't you?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WHERE DO I FIND IT?

Name: James Louguire

State Military Rank: Brigadier General

State Title: The Organic Alchemist

I would be able to create creatures (for a time)to do my bidding, even without the Philosiphers Stone, due a very,very close brush with "The Gate Of Alchemy".
    I am a VULPINE furre. Got a Problem with that? Then leave me ALONE, and stop FLAMING me!
    --
    "What a strange game. The only winning move is NOT to play."--WOPR Computer from the movie Wargames

Local Idiot wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 02:16 AM
    on the ragged edge of the world i'll roam. and the home of the wolf will be my home.
    Threads

he he cool^.^ but serouly what do you think??

[K_K]'z Death Plague The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2006 05:30 PM
    Threads

i would be a sound alchemist
    i would use a guitar and have a transmutation circle fused on the guitar
    when i play sound gets distorted and i can blow everything up around me

avi and sig made by Thornwillow

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Probably an Ice alchemist, so I can freeze then break my enemies.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Junior Member IloveInuYasha! is on a distinguished road IloveInuYasha!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2006 01:58 AM
    Threads

I would be a Dark alchemist, my name would be Saria-chan (for some reason I like that name) and I would be able to change forms! (if I could do that, I would be a demon 24/7!)
    Pet master

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

I would SO be the Phoenix Alchemist! Fire, wind, LIFE! *evil laugh* .... alright I'm done ranting

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

-+The King of Viper+- Mamushi will become famous soon enough Mamushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 08:50 AM
    Threads

Fire Alchemist! Like Roy Mustang! He is cool. I want to be like him

Member Rikku16 is on a distinguished road Rikku16's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 02:11 AM
    Threads

I would be a dark alchemist. I would fold my enemies in darkness that only I can see in and attack them from different angles using a sword that is as dark as the darkness that they are trapped in so that it looks like the dark is attacking. I would be called the Midnight Alchemist.

Tameron The Divine Soul dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 01:59 AM
    Threads

I guess I would have to be a grass/nature and my name would be "Bigider General Temeron Sentrama"

Senior Member Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 11:26 AM
    Threads

Default My 200. post by the way....

I would be the Ice Alchemist...

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫
    J-rock is my life... ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫

^myanimelist^
    Last.fm

... loves YOU! Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2008 07:22 PM
    Threads

I think I would be a Water (Aqua) Alchemist. <3~ Maybe some of you might of guessed...^^;

King of Water Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 02:02 AM
    Threads

Aqua or Thunder Alchemist

Junior Member narutogirl12 is on a distinguished road narutogirl12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 06:38 PM
    Threads

i would be a animal or dragon alchemist!!

Senior Member sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 12:56 AM
    Threads

i will be the kind of alchemist that ed is

Member Inuyasha the hedge has a spectacular aura about Inuyasha the hedge has a spectacular aura about Inuyasha the hedge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2007 06:21 PM
    Threads

It depends what i am expertmenting with

Behold the awsome sig made by DeMoN EyE
    *~My Family~*
    Sister~ kasumi the flower ninja

Still looking for family members

Senior Member harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2012 08:08 PM
    Threads

I want the power of lightning ----> The Alchemist of Light

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

im the Death of Life Alchemist if i touch you i can stop your heart and kill you but i can also paralyze and knock you unconsious
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

The Rosepetal Alchemist...Refer to the "Full Metal Alchemist: Post your own character Idea!" Topic...for full bio...
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 07:27 AM
    Threads

Flame or Aqua Alchemist

Sig made by Riina-chan

Junior Member edwardea is infamous around these parts edwardea is infamous around these parts edwardea is infamous around these parts edwardea's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2007 11:31 AM
    Threads

i would be wind alchemist
    I thank the brave men in the world for now I am free not to talk to you.

War turns men into monsters.

Member ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2008 11:50 AM
    Threads

My name would be The Setting Sun Alchemist and I'd be a Sky Alchemist. I'd be able to manipulate the wind and weather.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2014 10:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd say one of many horizons, an alchemist who keeps his options open. Maybe just an Alchemist in general.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information