AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: What type of alchemist would you be?

Junior Member Cri_Moon is on a distinguished road Cri_Moon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2007 10:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In my mind, eating Chicken Flavored Romen.
    Threads

Originally Posted by RoxastheNobodie
    you probally wont believe me but me and my friend ryan got so into the show full metal alchemist that we spent at least six months reasearching real alchemy not the anime and we went through every step and we can actually do small traces of alchemy like i can make it rain for 5 minutes my alchemy is strongest in water, electricty and sorta wind ryan is metal and earth were not perfect but we can transmute stuff like silver togold and dirt to plastic and wat not and we cant do it but we know about and the ways of dark alchemy but like i said you probally dont believe me but ohwell and if i had to pick a name it would be like Capt. suigonno and my first name would be suichi
    No, I really don't believe you. ^^; Sorry, but that's impossible. The only two people who succeeded in transmuting basic metals to silver and gold were Nicolas Flamel and his Wife, who even then had to create the Philosopher's Stone to do it. And, since the key element to creating the Philosopher's Stone is now gone, it's impossible to make one, making the original goal of all Alchemists impossible until a new method is found, which probabley won't be considering the new form of Alchemy is more spiritual and about 'transmuting' ones' self.

#TEAMONODERA (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 05:28 PM
    Threads

I'd be a Fire Alchemist. I luv to play with fire.
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_) Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation bi_fire will become famous soon enough bi_fire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 10:05 PM
    Threads

I would be a flame alchemist, I'm a pyromaniac, my s/n even has the word in it!

Junior Member Anime1 is on a distinguished road Anime1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2007 02:51 AM
    Threads

I'd be Lt. Col. Tomoyo Hawkeye-Mustang, future daughter of Roy and Riza, also known as the Ice Alchemist. Maybe, since I'm Riza's and Roy's daughter, I'd be called the Ice Queen by subordinates and superiors (not to may face though). Unlike my "father," I'm good with ice, snow, hail (whatever else) and I'm a dead shot like "mother" as well!
    *sigh*

2007 Lexus LX Adjustable Height Control by Lexus U.S.A. - 2007 Lexus LX Adjustable Height Control by Lexus U.S.A.

Member kitty izzy is a splendid one to behold kitty izzy is a splendid one to behold kitty izzy is a splendid one to behold kitty izzy is a splendid one to behold kitty izzy is a splendid one to behold kitty izzy is a splendid one to behold kitty izzy is a splendid one to behold kitty izzy is a splendid one to behold kitty izzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2008 04:05 PM
    Threads

i would use water alchemy and be the rain alchemist yay
    dont mess with the pretty princess kitty XD

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads

Shadow-Stealer alchemist. xP FuYasha the SoulStealing Alchemist. All the way.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads

Either would be alright. SoulStealer and ShadowStealer. Both by one Alchemist
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Senior Member katrina03 is an unknown quantity at this point katrina03's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2007 01:06 AM
    land of the rising moon...PHILIPPINES!!!;)
    Threads

full metal alchemist...^^
    and i don't want the world to see me,
    'coz i don't think that they'd understand...
    when everything was made to be broken,
    i just want you to know who i am...

Junior Member Mustangsbabe is on a distinguished road Mustangsbabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2007 04:50 PM
    Threads

THE CUTEST GIRL FLAME ALCHEMIST!!!!
    YES!

"I know size can be daunting, but don't be afriad. I love you. I LOVE YOU!"
    - Ramon - From Happy Feet

Junior Member Aendy will become famous soon enough Aendy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2007 08:35 PM
    Threads

Fire. I'm sortof a pyromaniac in real life...

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread Information