AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What type of alchemist would you be?

Senior Member Ketsueki will become famous soon enough Ketsueki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2005 05:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Never really thought about this, I'd rather be a Homuncules but...

I'd prefer alchemy that could manipulate the molecules in the air and in a living organism. Since the air itself is so abundant in hydrogen, oxygen, etc., which are pretty much more or less the more basic elements, by fusing these atoms together, you can create more complex and uncommon elements of which you can use to inflict injury upon your opponent. Also, you could keep your opponent from moving by stabalizing the molecules around them. Then you could just be a very cruel alchemist and keep on pressuring their body with the air until they explode. Just like the air molecules, when in contact with a living organism, you could arrange and fuse the elements in their body into other substances as well. This type of alchemy is kinda like Kimbley's only instead of bombing them(which you could accomplish) I'd just let them choke in their own froth and blood, giving them a slow and painful death. So, basically, this type of alchemy is mainly molecule fusing and other manipulations. I haven't the faintest clue if this contradicts with the law of Equivalent Exchage, though.

I don't give a damn Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2007 06:36 PM
    Threads

YES!!! Finally some people posted on this thread. Now I can try to bring it back to life lol.

Anyway, my next idea is Lieutenant Colonial Greg Maple AKA the "Adrenaline" alchemist. He uses alchemy on a microscopic level. He takes the waste that his cells expell and converts it into a natural stimulant that is much more effective than adrenaline. He can release this into his blood stream to increase his reaction time, speed and strength. But his main use for it is different. He can excrete this stimulant in small amounts through his hand and into the opponents body. If he puts it near the brain, it will screw up thier nervous system temporarily. If he puts it near the heart, thier heartbeat will speed up until they have a heart attack.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive...... write that down.

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean we're not actually out to get you,"

This siggy made by the all powerful Nespa

Senior Member Taveren_Wolf is on a distinguished road Taveren_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 09:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Solara
    Um, I'd be a water alchemist..
    either that or to control ice
    Searching for the other taveren, but all i know is that they are out they're out there....... I will search as long as i have to.

Made by Nespa

Brother- Spirit_Wolf

Member Windstorm will become famous soon enough Windstorm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2006 10:26 PM
    Threads

I'd like to be known as "The Storm Alchemist",I'd have power over storms of water,air,dirt, and etc.

Senior Member Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2009 01:39 PM
    Central City - Or whatever district I'm stationed.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Taylor11x

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsueki
    Never really thought about this, I'd rather be a Homuncules but...

I'd prefer alchemy that could manipulate the molecules in the air and in a living organism. Since the air itself is so abundant in hydrogen, oxygen, etc., which are pretty much more or less the more basic elements, by fusing these atoms together, you can create more complex and uncommon elements of which you can use to inflict injury upon your opponent. Also, you could keep your opponent from moving by stabalizing the molecules around them. Then you could just be a very cruel alchemist and keep on pressuring their body with the air until they explode. Just like the air molecules, when in contact with a living organism, you could arrange and fuse the elements in their body into other substances as well. This type of alchemy is kinda like Kimbley's only instead of bombing them(which you could accomplish) I'd just let them choke in their own froth and blood, giving them a slow and painful death. So, basically, this type of alchemy is mainly molecule fusing and other manipulations. I haven't the faintest clue if this contradicts with the law of Equivalent Exchage, though.
    Thats an awesome idea... But for a thing like that, you prolly couldnt use a transmutation circle, because you would most likely end up having to write it on someone. Fusing the elements in ones body would classify as a human transmutation because it would be involving a human... BUT... Unless you're talking about re-arranging the elements in their body so that they can choke on their own blood, I think that would follow the law of equivalent exchange... All in all.

Kimbly intensifies the sulfer in materals so that they're unstable, mostly in human bodies.

And the only reason that Edward could sucessfully rearrange the elements in Greed, and pressurize Sloth until she evaporated, because they were not human, so it wasn't classified as a human transmutation... (To think up ideas like that, Edward has to have a lot of guts, or hes just simply a genious.)

But it seems like you put enough thought into it... It's an excellent idea though.

"Be thou for the people..."

A little scared The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2006 05:46 PM
    Threads

I would probably be a wind alchemist.The use of the element "WIND", that is my favorite element and my zodiac element as well.And I would also be a state alchemist, and I have no reason why though.

I don't give a damn Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2007 06:36 PM
    Threads

OK, I was out of ideas for a while, then this dawned on me.

Lieutenant Colonial Blake Label AKA the "Water-walking" alchemist. He would use transmutation circles on the bottom of his feet to control and amplify the surface tention of water(for those of you who don't know, surface tention of water is what causes small amounts of it to bead together in little bubbles as opposed to going all over the place. Surface tention is also what allows certain bugs to stand on the surface of water without sinking). By making the surface tention of water proportunate to his wieght, Colonial Blake can walk on water.

Now the ability to walk on water doesn't seem like such a big deal, but what is amazing about Colonial Blake is his ability to balence himself perfectly on the water and concentrate hard enough(and it would be hard) to keep himself on the surface of the water perfectly, even in a long hand to hand fight(which is his style of combat). His main purpose in the show would be to fight Sloth.

EDIT: This imaginary fight would take place in the middle of a lake. I've thought the whole thing out in my mind*needs to get out more* lol

God, it's amazing what Freshman Biology has done to the way I think about Fullmetal Alchemist.
    Last edited by Katrina_Survivor2; 12-15-2005 at 10:15 PM.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive...... write that down.

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean we're not actually out to get you,"

This siggy made by the all powerful Nespa

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 10:36 PM
    Threads

Hmmm I'd like to be either a dark alchemist..be able to control the darkness..or now this one is weird..or a rose alchemist..be able to transform a simple rose petal into a sharp object.-yami
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

Member master_nato can only hope to improve master_nato's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 06:18 PM
    Threads

i would have to be either water or ice just because it would be fun to manipulate.

Member Kitsune_of_trees is infamous around these parts Kitsune_of_trees is infamous around these parts Kitsune_of_trees is infamous around these parts Kitsune_of_trees is infamous around these parts Kitsune_of_trees is infamous around these parts Kitsune_of_trees is infamous around these parts Kitsune_of_trees is infamous around these parts Kitsune_of_trees is infamous around these parts Kitsune_of_trees is infamous around these parts Kitsune_of_trees is infamous around these parts Kitsune_of_trees is infamous around these parts Kitsune_of_trees's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2006 12:16 PM
    Threads

Ok I think I would be a plant alchemist. Either that or one tha specialized in making Chameria (sp?)

Plant alcemist would be called Acacia Deali aka "Rose Thorn" alecemist she would use transmutaion circles on her hands and feet to control plants and make them grow at acelerated speeds. So for instance she throws a packet of seeds with spikes and makes them grow instantaniously thus shooting spikes up through the enemy. works on seeds that have been swallowed too. Also can make plant move to my will. Im still trying to figure out how she does this but she does.
    Last edited by Kitsune_of_trees; 12-15-2005 at 06:05 PM.

Cell commander what are you doing?

I See You Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2006 07:26 PM
    Looking for a place to stay since the gates of Oblivion opened on tuesday
    Threads

I'd have to put more thought into how, but I would use electricity. I'd have to have wool gloves or something to build a static charge to use. Or.....whatever.
    We are each our own devil, and we make this world our Hell
    If the devil does not exist, and man has therefore created him, he has created him in his own image and likeness

MADE IN HEAVEN Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2007 12:52 AM
    Threads

As for me, I'd be the "Fullmetal Alchemist", just as Edward Elric (not to be a fictional refrence).

L33T ryoga-one will become famous soon enough ryoga-one's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2006 09:43 PM
    Threads

weather

heck, why not?

... i am L. ♥ Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 01:02 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cynaethus

Oooh Yay. What a neat topic. ^^;

Well, I have made my own RPG character for FullMetal Alchemist and she is called the " Celestial-Light Alchemist " .. I guess you can plainly tell, that the kind of Alchemist that I would like to be is a Light Alchemist. I think that controling Light would come to much advantage, personaly. Maybe it's because it seems like an innocent kind of power, light meaning "Angels" and stuff. You know. ^^; ... Although, it's one of those powers where you could blind people. (ahhaHAhahaAHahahaAHAHAHA. xD )

.... Ahem. Anyway, I guess it's because I have a "Light Evilness" about me..
    Pun, not intendend.. o_O; Let's see, the deal with my RPG character, Serenity, is that she harnesses the power of light through a locket on a necklace around her neck... o___O;.. All she has to do is touch it and she is able to make big boom of light and stuff.... Yeah.. I guess I haven't really thought about how she USES it in battle... Ah well, sorry about that. o_o;

Nevertheless, I would like to be a Light Alchemist, or something to do with light like...lightning.. o_O; To many L words.. x__x;

<3/Juri

[ I'M BACK ! :3 |
    はい、よくできましたね | Set by Me | Currently : fighting zombies ]
    [ FB | TWEET | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM: wispmother | requests are : open! ]

Senior Member [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2008 12:09 PM
    Threads

dark fire alchemist...cool rit?

Black Plague dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2008 09:27 PM
    Threads

Default awww it was only a dream T_T

wow this is a nice topic ^-^

me hmmmm what would it be..
    Name: Ziegfred
    AKA: Dollmage
    Military Position: NOT IT ONE (I HATE MILITARY PERSONEL)

Description: A half chimera having a Cats ears and eyes(give good vision and great hearing) And a tail the color would be black doh... just to signify my Black Fiery Flames.His personalty is so deep that ppol think thats he's just a souless puppet but deep inside he's just a compasionate being that dont want anyone to gethurt. Oh yeah almost forgot his right armed is a huge huge automail but thats only for fooling he has both hands the thing is once it is remove it will unleash all his powers at once....rendering him imvurnable but! uncontrolable. and once it explode the only thing left is him self.

SIGNITURE ABILITY:BLACK FIRE AND WIND ALCHEMY, using black flame to attack enemies and using wind to boost this speed nad fighting ability.also the black flame are not just for show i want those flame to be similar to Recca Hanabishis flame dragons.
    1:turns to a sharp black fiery blade
    2:shoots lots of fire balls
    3:creates a gigantic flaming tiger w/c insanely attacks an opponent that looks at it in the eye.
    4:creates illusions
    5:creates a fiery barrier
    6:creates flexyble black fiery chain
    7:enable to mix all this abiliy to form new ones life mix the 1 and the 6 ability to make a schyte.etc

about the wind ability well its just for support making my speed faster attacking at long range without the enemy seeing it. And the most important of all taking out all the oxygene from the enemies, which eventualy marks his death hehehehe....

ps. i think being to powerfull suck.. coz its not so cool destroying your opponent like that.
    Last edited by dollmage; 01-05-2006 at 07:37 AM. Reason: sorry there are lots of wrong grammars hehe tnx

Heavens Angle Of Darkness shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2009 08:37 PM
    Threads

full cake Alchemist ^.^ i like cake *i can make anything turn into cake*

SDK lover 4ever
    family in my journal pm me if u wanna join

Member gotenks x3 is on a distinguished road gotenks x3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2006 06:28 PM
    Threads

i would be major dai the energy alchemist
    if life was fair why do you exist??

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

Thats a good question. What type of Alchemist am I?

Name: Steven Reinhart
    Aka: True Elemental Alchemist
    Military Position: Admiral Commander

Profile: He is the son of Alphonse Elric had possessed tremendous alchemy powers, Steven may be a human but very good in every battle that he would faced any opponents trying to make a chaos. He is the Admiral Commander, his leadership so amazing many people liked him. However, his past were truely lonely his big sister Melissa Elric died during the accident from hitting the car but, actually she gave Steven of many elements to fight for what he believing for the purpose.

Techniques: Elemental Alchemy
    - Jumps very high or dash using to support by the cyclone.
    - Creates very tough barrier made from soil or land.
    - Unleashes Flaming Sword to torch and slashes their opponents. Or creating crimson fire shockwave to make them combust.
    - Can stepped on from every water.
    - These electric bolts can to malfunction of those machines.
    - A snow-proof to protect himself from the cold.

That is all.

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Member Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2006 02:52 AM
    Threads

I would be a fire alchemist like Roy Mustang!

Black Plague dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2008 09:27 PM
    Threads

wow im out of ideas hehehe.....
    what would it be i think i put my best on the first one ive post dont you think? or was it to long that you did not read it at all *lol!*

hmmm how bout controling oxygen just that lol! ^^ wouldnt that be nice.
    if you know what i mean *wink!

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 04:14 PM
    Threads

I would want to be a galactic alchemist, I can able to create meteor showers, black hole, eruption from the planet, normally I'd function as galaxy disasters.
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Is a pansy loser! Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 01:49 PM
    Threads

I would've said dark alchemist, but I as it was taken more than once I guess I have to go with 'reality' alchemist I couldn't figure out a better word for reality. But as you can prolly figure my power would be to change reality at will anything about it, including any additional powers of my own, and along with anyone else powers. Or is that over doing it?
    Last edited by Kibakahn; 01-06-2006 at 02:30 PM.
    Death is my job... And causing death is my Pleasure

Reality Alchemist Shinji_Takada has a spectacular aura about Shinji_Takada has a spectacular aura about Shinji_Takada's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2006 04:39 PM
    Threads

I think that one is interesting, I think I'll go with DN Alchemist with the ability to change any ones DNA meaning the ability to change what some one can do like how fast they can run and things like bird wings... I think thats possible.

Is a pansy loser! Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn is infamous around these parts Kibakahn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 01:49 PM
    Threads

Thanks alot for the compliment urs isnt bad either
    Death is my job... And causing death is my Pleasure

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information