AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What type of alchemist would you be?

The original Burger King katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 09:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What type of alchemist would you be?

If you could use alchemy, what type would it be. Try to be original. I'll put mine up later. Feel free to post more than one idea(I know i will). Oh, also, try to give your alchemist a cool name, like "Lieutenant Colonial Adam Tiger" or something along those lines ^_^
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive.........Write that down.

Little Sister: *insertjapanesenamehere*
    Twin Sister: Catskill888
    Mother: Draconocturn
    Cousin:.::CrazyBabey::.
    Little Brother: Kagome's Stalker

Demon God of Discord Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2006 09:53 PM
    So far in my mind all the doors say "EXIT"
    Threads

The Full Alchemist, I can do Anything.

Spooky Mulder Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2015 04:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

Um, I'd be a water alchemist.. >>; I'd have a name around the lines of.. Lieutenant Tsuna Daisumi.. <<; or something.. My title ~ "The Liquid Alchemist".
    Last edited by Eliana Levanos; 10-07-2005 at 06:47 PM.

I WANT TO
    BELIEVE

i'm here and i heart scully
    tumblr

Keeper of the All-Spark Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 05:55 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Dark alchemy... Name: Major Cuirin Majayhi.
    (Sig by ME)

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

Trans-nuclear Alchemist. Heh, using alchemy to create nuclear explosions. Excellent.
    Of course, actually using the power in batte would be out of the question, it is far to honorless to simply nuke a worthy opponent.
    However, if say a village of weaklings needed erasing, heh heh heh...
    It would be like Hiroshima on steroids. The power would be sick. Just clap and a percentage of the planet is gone.
    Of course knowing me, human transmutation would be the first thing that crosses my mind, so I would have some automail skills going on too.
    Now, once I found a way to have myself classified as non-human in accordance to alchemy, I would modify my body a little.
    Some wings, impervious bone structure, regenerating tissue... In other words: Yay.
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Hrmmm....

Lieutenant Colonel Ami Diaz, Soul Weaver alchemist.

Specializes in the forbidden art of human transmutation.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

fox demon of honor kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2007 11:12 PM
    Threads

the sabre alchemist:to creat sword so sharp they can the earth in half
    Roar!!! <(>o<)> Fear me!!!

Senior Member Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2009 12:39 PM
    Central City - Or whatever district I'm stationed.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Taylor11x

Lol... I guess mine is kinda obvious.
    <Points to Screen name.> Though my power would come from manipulating the first three elements into creating a big bang. Though my character ended up trying to cure someone of Hypothermia, in a sense a type of sub-human transmutation. So My character ended up losing all the warmth in his body straddling the line between life and death. So I would partially see the gate of Alchemy thus able to create a transmutation circle instead of using Alchemy without a circle.

2nd Lieutenant Taylor Insei the Star Alchemist.

"Be thou for the people..."

The original Burger King katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

We've got some good ideas going here. So, as promised, here's mine

Lieutenant Colonial Mathew Bear AKA the "All-seeing" alchemist. He has different pairs of contact lenses with transmutation circles for the pupils. The circles transmute the light that passes through them. One pair speeds the rate at which the light passes through them, allowing him to react quicker in battle. The second pair picks up light from behind solid objects and from 360 degrees, allowing him to see behind him and have x-ray vision. The third, and my fav, pair can see through a persons skull and see the electric impulses in thier brain, allowing him to read the persons mind(this only works if Colonial Bear has an imense understanding of neurology, which he does. He's probably the smartest state alchemist in central, next to the late Colonial Hughes).

I'll post another one later.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive.........Write that down.

Member Hooded Bandit can only hope to improve Hooded Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2006 04:29 PM
    Threads

Humm.. I'm not sure. Probibly something like: Major Reth A. WolfWoof and I'd probibly be a full one because, I can't deside what powers are better than others! =^.^= so thats what I'd be.

this is my roll play me!
    but I don't carry my kitty plushie arround all the time >.>

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 07:27 PM
    Threads

i would say alchemist of water...yea.. >_> i like that...water alchemist...<_<

Lovely Siggy From Felicci.91

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Water Alchemist, Lieutenant Evey Ivette AKA The Bubble Blaster Alchemist.(Weird,huh?)
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

I would be The Light Wing Alchemist. My transmutation circle would look like Wings. I would be able to control Light and Electricity. I wouldn't be A state alchemist, though. Eh.. Not very original but I'll think of a better one.

EDIT: I used to be a state alchemist but was fired for trying a human Transmutation.
    Last edited by Uchiha Ulquiorra; 10-09-2005 at 01:36 PM.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Revengeful Sin.. †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-†'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2005 01:33 PM
    *Smirks.* You'll never know, because I will kill you.
    Threads

I would be like a Alchemist that controls the power of darkness, i would have a cool name like: Second Lieutenant, Moofy Tsumaki (weird name lol) a.k.a the, "Dark-Force Alchemist"
    ((Everyone that gave me rupees, Thank you very much!))
    ((partner in crime: Full Metal Shrimp))

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've got another one.

Lieutenant Colonial Simon Forrest AKA the "Water-Breathing" alchemist. He has a transmutation circle on his right hand that breaks the chemical bond between hydrogen and oxygen. He can make a small cylinder with his hand and as the water goes into his hand it is converted into air. He has a different transmutation circle on his left hand that takes the carbon out of CO2, so he can breathe CO2 into his left hand and convert it back into oxygen. These circles allow him to breathe underwater for infinate periods of time. Theses skills are rarely used in battle. His specialty is recon.

Because of his vast background in recon, he is regarded as a key inteligence factor for the military.
    Last edited by katrina_survivor; 10-10-2005 at 04:25 PM.

Member Ayame chan can only hope to improve Ayame chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2006 04:23 PM
    Threads

i would use flame alchemy

MY HERO!!!

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Fire Alchemy but alot better than Mustang

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by pyrothunder336
    Fire Alchemy but alot better than Mustang
    Please elaborate a little. I'm interested.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation shadow25 is infamous around these parts shadow25's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2005 12:56 PM
    Threads

the dark alchemist, i could create images of myself and use my images to use different attacks at the same time.

Junior Member Reddo is on a distinguished road Reddo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2005 05:57 PM
    Threads

If it's possible, I would think it was cool to transmutate color. Make things unusual colors. A nickname, I'm not sure. Too bad there's already a "Crimson Alchemist". Least I think there is.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

The Faceless Alchemist

I'd cover my face at all times and I'd be a mass murderer. Using alchemy, I'd turn human body parts into weapons and kill even more people.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OK, I really don't want this thread to die, so I'll have to do another one.

Lieutenant Colonial Shay Flag AKA the "Gail-Force" alchemist. He has shuriken with transmutation circles on them. When these shuriken hit thier mark, they heat the air very rapidly(anyone who has taken 7th grade science knows that heating the air causes it to rise. This causes air to rush towards the area where the rising air used to be, thus, creating wind). Colonial Flag is very skilled with shuriken, so he can make them land behind his enemy at any angle he wants, creating large gusts of wind going towards the enemy. He also has larger shuriken with more powerful transmutation circles for faster and stronger winds.

Junior Member Edward_Elric_Lover is on a distinguished road Edward_Elric_Lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2006 01:25 PM
    Threads

I would have alchemy that would channel dark energy nto a force that would strike the opponent at my own command. The transmutation circle would almost look like Dante's transmutation circle used to make Greed spit out all of the imcomplete Philosopher's Stones (gross!). Except the circle would have strange marking going all around it sort of like the markings on Scar's arm. The transmutation circles (two) would be on black gloves of which I would wear. I would put my hands toward each other to start the array and put my hands in the air to channel the energy.
    I wouldn't be a State Alchemist because I, like Izumi, think State Alchemists are Damned people who can kill anyone at the Fuher's command. Sorry this is not very original, but, hey, I tried.
    Last edited by Edward_Elric_Lover; 11-23-2005 at 04:03 PM.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we believed that to be the world's one and only truth.
    ~Alphonse Elric~

The Sin of Envy Bad Envy will become famous soon enough Bad Envy will become famous soon enough Bad Envy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2006 02:29 AM
    Threads

I would be a chaos alchemist or blood.....so I can cause chaos.....but I wouldn't be a state alchemist.

Junior Member -Gilgàmesh« is on a distinguished road -Gilgàmesh«'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2005 08:38 PM
    Threads

Uh, well, I once thought about something like this...

Lieutenant Colonial Evos Hari.

The "Frozen Chrono" Alchemist. I carry around several vials of water with me. I put several drops of water on my hand and I can create a Euphoria of Ice. And when I transmute that wated I would probably be using some sort of chemical that slows down reactions to the human brain (<.<), thus seeming as I am distorting time. And when it rains, its like...A funeral with Evos as an enemy..

<____<

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information