AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: RahXephon, anyone?

desperate for an argument evuljenius will become famous soon enough evuljenius's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2005 05:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RahXephon, anyone?

RahXephon, its alright. i may not get the plot, its alright.

Eradicator of all Evil Kushan has a spectacular aura about Kushan has a spectacular aura about Kushan has a spectacular aura about Kushan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2006 12:59 PM
    Threads

I saw the Opening of it on G4tv site. but i want to see the show.
    Last edited by Sophonax; 10-06-2005 at 07:43 AM.

desperate for an argument evuljenius will become famous soon enough evuljenius's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

trust me, the opening has next to nothing to do with the show. but the robots look alright, and hot chix are never a drawback.

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

The anime mecha series of Rah Xephon is cool. Well i clearly understand the plot. It is the story of Kamina Ayato a 17-year-old boy who has this mysterious background to himself well he has the blue blood of Murian which his mother inherited too. Well Tokyo Jupiter has been under attacked by unknown group actually Ayato wants to run away however, he meets a mysterious girl named Reika Mishima and she called Ayato of Orin. Somehow he also meets the woman agent Shitou (Actually I cannot remember her last name) although she wants to save Ayato from Murians and then Ayato and Reika encounter this unknown place where the robot named Rah Xephon.

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Me and Mac: 06/26/06 Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 04:32 AM
    Seated on my Macki's lap saying sweet nothings into his ear...
    Threads

ooh.... the robot designs quite rival Evangelion's you know.....
    this show is GOOD!
    ^_^
    "Yeah, I'm back. For good now. ^^"
    Vergil//Uchiha Itachi//Uchiha Sasuke//Hyuuga Neji//Athrun Zala//Shinomori Aoshi//Yukishiro Enishi//Kuchiki Byakuya

http://midgardsfuture.tk <--that's my new Ragnarok Online-inspired Role-Playing site, so if you guys want to give it a shot, click it and explore the world of Rune-Midgard! ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the woman agent is often refferd to as Hakura(sp?). if there's one vice i have with RahXephon, its that the robot fights are... ehhhh. you know know what i mean. why do the mu or D1s or whatever the [bleep] their called keep trying to draw the RahXephon into their oricifes instead of blowing him out of the sky like a regular giant robot? and why does weird [bleep] keep popping up in the cockpit(dont laugh) of the RahXephon?

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 08:24 PM
    Threads

I watch one half of an episode before thinking, "What the hell is the plot? I'm so confused!"

I guess it's an anime that you have to watch every episode to understand it. Like Paranoia Agent or something.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Closed Thread

Thread Information