AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Would you...if you had to?

Love slave SamuraiGirl13 has a spectacular aura about SamuraiGirl13 has a spectacular aura about SamuraiGirl13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2006 09:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I can speak from personal experience... My aunt was like that and they had her hooked up for about a year and she never was able to wake up or get better... I think it's better to let the person die in peace without keeping them alive...
    My family is in my journal

Awesome avatar above is made by Risky.

Above made by Sumomo1

Illusionist Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2009 07:00 PM
    Threads

Personally, I don't know if I could pull the plug myself.

I've seen people die before me before, and I don't know if I could allow myself to be responsible for someone's death.

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

pull the damn cord out and watch them die. Know I would pull the plug, because it avoids further suffering and well you just don't want to see them in pain.

Forever lost... 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2006 03:59 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lon
    Personally, I don't know if I could pull the plug myself.

I've seen people die before me before, and I don't know if I could allow myself to be responsible for someone's death.
    I agree.. it is a hard choice , i have seen death before me aswell.. it is not something i would wish on a child ( as i was) let alone anyone . For me it would depend on the member , i have lesser feelings for some for various reasons ..
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    **I have screamed till my veins collapse , I have waited out as my time's elapse..now all i do is live with so much hate...**

Illusionist Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2009 07:00 PM
    Threads

I can not begin to describe death, but holding my fathers hand in my own as he drew his final breaths certainly left a stain on my life that I don't think I will ever beable to remove.

The way the body smells, the way the person breaths, the way the energy in the room feels, the final twitches of the muscles as life leaves the body... this thing is scaring. I do not know if I would have the ability, even at the persons request to end their life. I'm afraid I'd be selfish and hold onto them.

Funny thing. Ever since losing my dad I've never liked the smell of fresh flowers. Always remindes me of the smell of the funeral home. I actually will go out of my way to avoid the smell of fresh flowers if I can.

darkness's slave Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2006 01:58 AM
    Threads

my family has actually discussed this and we all agree that if that were to happen we'd all rather die.....

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

I know that it would be hard to pull the cord on a loved one but death is natural. But you have to ask the question what would they want you to do.

darkness's slave Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2006 01:58 AM
    Threads

loved one.....
    i think its be nice to have one of those for a change....
    but yea still pulling the plug... no problem.

Senior Member Heaven's Cloud is infamous around these parts Heaven's Cloud is infamous around these parts Heaven's Cloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2005 02:47 PM
    In the 9th gate of hell with aether storm and guinevere...^_~wanna join?
    Threads

my great grandmother had cancer and they had to pull the plug on her(very sad time) so i would keep the person alive as long as i could

"You see me as an enemy, I see you as lunch"

My family:
    Sisters:Lady Nayru
    Fruits Basket Girl
    AnimeLegend!713( hyper little sister)
    *Sakura
    Nieces:Zoey-Chan
    Brothers:KillerDragonX
    A song:
    "I Caught fire" by The Used

Closed Thread

Thread Information