AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello,I'm new here.I need some company.

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 08:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

HELLOZ! ^ ^

Welcome! Read the rules! Don't spam! PM me if you need anything! *stops tape*
    ok so welcome to Af... have fun here... don't let the mad's eat you. O.O it tends to hurt. don't spam. EVER. no matter how tempting it may be... DON'T DO IT! or I shal come after you with my underwear stealing GNOME! have fun now....

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

The Poetic Friend Poetnevermore will become famous soon enough Poetnevermore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 08:03 PM
    Threads

'Ello and welcome. Nice of you to come. Pm me anytime if you wish to do so. *hands you a bag of candy* Be well.
    Friends and Family in journal. Feel free to check it out.
    http://poetnevermore.tripod.com

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Senior Member Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2006 08:29 AM
    Threads

Cool more friends. Neat. Hi all.
    *Sakura Itachi's Siggy...couldn't keep um all in here siggy so she let me keep um safe...Pretty arn't they*

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 10:04 AM
    Threads

In any area you don't see moderators, you will find me . I'm usually hanging around the video game threads for the most part, but I can be found at different places at random once in awhile. So if you are into anime or generally anything, this should be a decent place for you to hang out(although some of the things here are confusing and the moderators tend to have a low tolerance for people who screw up once)
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Yandere = LOVE Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 04:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You happen to sound like a nice and caring person. I hope we can be friends.^_^ Welcome to AF and I bid you well. If you need any assistence or just a simple chat then call upon me.
    Signature by Seung-li

Unholy Holy Knight Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2006 06:48 PM
    Threads

Default Welcome

Welcome. I am not new here but I just rejoined the family. Nice to have a new family member. Just follow the rules and be nice.
    "I shall not allow you to harm anyone ever again! Even if it means giving my life!" - Zeke Eyko Arcadia

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Leena will become famous soon enough Leena will become famous soon enough Leena's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2008 01:46 AM
    Threads

Hello nice to meey you and welcome to AF.

Shippou fannatic shippou69 will become famous soon enough shippou69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2006 08:17 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF. Remember to follow the rules and don't double-post. PM me if you want to be a member of my family.

Shippou
    He's the coolest char. I just love him.
    Siggy by: Kera
    Mrgoomb
    A lowly Surfer left among the waves of the web,
    Come and rescue me if you can,
    Otherwise, Enter my Darkness with me.
    FYI: Mrgoomb was my old username.

Junior Member Colorado59 is on a distinguished road Colorado59's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2005 04:11 AM
    Threads

Hey !
    Welcome, i'm new too, and i'm 23. I'm not a real fan of mangas but my girlfriend does...So, little by little, she introduces me this world...

Senior Member Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan is infamous around these parts Zoey-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks again.

Hello Colorado oh whatever you are.Welcome to the forum.You may think animes are for kids but there not all for little ones.Like me I LOVE ANIME and this world that your gf is talking about is very cool,indeed.Hope you like your stay.
    *Sakura Itachi's Siggy...couldn't keep um all in here siggy so she let me keep um safe...Pretty arn't they*

Senior Member Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 02:53 PM
    Threads

I'm new as well, and love anime. Well, love is a strong word, cuz most of its just confusing or far fetched, but the stuff I do like that entertains me is Gundam, DBZ, Inuyasha, and Wolf's Rain.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

♥Welcome "Anime is Poison" I hope you like your stay so far.
    Good Luck. I'll see ya around I guess.♥

Senior Member angelwing will become famous soon enough angelwing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2006 04:02 AM
    Threads

Talking

watsup to you njoy anime i dont judge ppl but any way have a blast

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 11:28 AM
    Threads

hi there! have fun posting!

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'll have fun posting I promise.

Domo Army Victim bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 10:15 AM
    Threads

Welcome to AF.
    *Hands you a balloon*
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Darkness shall fall from the sky cloking
    the earth in a millenia of
    dispair and torment.
    The battle of man and beast has began.
    Only two shall surive to whitness
    Judgment Day

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 07:24 PM
    Threads

Thanks for the ballon.Hi it's me Zoey-Chan. Lol not funny.

has been eaten by J.A.G. Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2008 02:16 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF.
    Read the rules and don't spam.

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 10:03 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to you Cherry!

^_^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Member FaintScent is on a distinguished road FaintScent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2005 09:44 PM
    Threads

Helllloooo?
    Layterz
    Daydr3amerz

"My Oberon what visions have I seen! Me though I was in love with an ***!"
    A Midsummer's Nights Dream

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 11:26 AM
    Threads

welcome to the forum. hope you like it here.

Member FaintScent is on a distinguished road FaintScent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2005 09:44 PM
    Threads

Hey
    Layterz
    Daydr3amerz

"My Oberon what visions have I seen! Me though I was in love with an ***!"
    A Midsummer's Nights Dream

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 10:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over extra blanket and pocky*

Tai's Wifey <3 Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 02:20 AM
    Threads

Hiya and welcome to Anime Galleries Forum or Anime Forum dot com Zoey-Chan. Please PM to me want to ask questions or chat w/ me. ^_~

NOTE: Please PM to me if you would like to request make sig and avi.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 07:24 PM
    Threads

This place rocks.oh darn got to go.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information