AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Post your pics 11 "The Awakening"

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

looking good akichan and i love those comics
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Thankies^^; well wheres your picture, you should post sime^^;

Senior Member Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 10:50 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellytigress428

wow...Gambino looks good...as does everyone else...aki why are you so pretty ><;;

heh i have an old pic. of me too..10th grade i think. i was blonde! omg >>;;
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	blonde.jpg‎
Views:	30
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	7200  

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

Since I started this in the past pic thread, I better finish it before I forget.

The christmas card of my house:

The house as it looks now. The above was made into paintings that sit in 2 medical centers/Doctors offices and a dentists office. It was also turned into christmas cards like the above.

This is the pic I took the other day of it trying to get the same angle and distance. You can see the iwndows and two tall pines match perfectly, as well as the tree line in the background. The big bare tree with no leaves in the card, is in the picture still. It just still has all of its leaves on yet.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan-
    Me and Whispers are planning to take soe pics together and ill post it here^^;
    You and Belly-chan?? Yay!!! I look forward to it
    And Aki, dear, I know you love me too...but the comics wouldn't be the same if I weren't picking on you.

And Bean darling that pic would be perfect if you had a cardnial and some snow.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Digital Plague cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 08:59 AM
    Next door to the small mining town known as "Wilmette" (heh)
    Threads

I know it's from a while ago, but, I have the same Yuki doll as you Aki! xP I also have a Momiji one. I <3 them.

Andddd... I would post some of me, If I had any SO until I take some new ones or find some old ones, no more pics of me yet ^.~

>Family is in mah Journal<
    ~PROUD MEMBER OF THE BISHIES HUNTERS CLAN~
    ^
    *OWNER OF DAISUKE NIWA*

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bean Bandit
    This is the pic I took the other day of it trying to get the same angle and distance. You can see the iwndows and two tall pines match perfectly, as well as the tree line in the background. The big bare tree with no leaves in the card, is in the picture still. It just still has all of its leaves on yet.
    That house reminds me of an old farm house back in Pennsylvania I used to go to when I was younger. I haven't been there in a long time.. but from what I remember, that house looks alot like it. It's very pretty. <3

Look what I found. ^_^

Me and the cow. =PPP

and a pic of me ... without the cow. XD

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

awww you have the same thing as your perving mastah^^;

hey Myrra, you lknow i'd love you more than how much i love you in the comic <33333

Tsuna you're incredibly beautiful!!!! -huggles-

i tried to do a kool pose but it seems like i need a lesson xD

Last edited by -akichan-; 10-12-2005 at 06:49 PM.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heh, naw, you're the beautiful one, Aki. <3 <3

Why don't you and I take 'cool posing lessons' together. I think I need a class or two, cause mine aren't too great either! ^^;;

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then we should take pics with good poses, and we should get our hair done since we both got long long hair xDDDD then we'll post them together^^;

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You want to? Let's pick a hair style then, and take matching pics. ^_^ ... even though I hate putting my hair back.. I'll do it for j00 all. <3

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

pigtails wouldnt hurt lol! any outfits^^; twin pics <33

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok, I can do that. XD .. pigtails it is. I'll take one tommorow. <3 *looks for an outfit*

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Little cow's rule!I will be posting a pic this weekend or next week, and it will be a current picture and that is new.
    -TWM-

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Tsuna - That house is a old farm house and is indeed in Pennsylvania.

Don't forget to have matching fingernail polish when your done with your posing lessons and have your pics done. I don't think I can imagine you in pig tails tho.

I do think natural poses when your at ease, are the best ones.

@Myrra - I could do one with snow later in the year, not sure if I can get a cardinal to sit where I wanted him to tho. They are still around here. But the Red Hawks like to eat them tho.

Aki-Chan's revenge:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Tsuna - That house is a old farm house and is indeed in Pennsylvania.
    Wow, no kidding! That's interesting. <3
    Well, from what I heard last about the house, some sort of company wanted to use the land for building (I keep thinking an oil company, but I don't think that's it). My two uncles live there now .. the house is over 200 years old I'm pretty sure.

Let's see, my nails are pink right now. So, unless Aki wants to paint hers pink, I'll change the color. XD

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha i love that comic Bean, thats my revenge, even tho i have the little body, i can still knock the big one off! xD

Hey Tsuna, i can always paint them pink^^;

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

Some old pics

Bathroom mirror.. and just standing around looking all lost

Name:	5484.jpg‎
Views:	20
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	7201   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 167.jpg‎
Views:	22
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	7202  

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Theme? Let's come up with a theme, yes? I've missed all the others... Probably this one, too, but hey...a girl can dream, eh?

Snrk! You giant, you.

A picture of you and whispers? That would be cool to see.
    Awww, Aki's going to need some more signatures <333

Back! Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 01:33 AM
    Threads

Here's some old pictures then! Until I get new ones. I'll take some tomorrow fo' sho'!

the flower hair clip.
    <3

Name:	111_1154.JPG‎
Views:	30
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	7203   Click image for larger version

Name:	new me.jpg‎
Views:	35
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	7204  

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ohhh Reiako you're gonna love it and end up saving it to your computer xD

Naokomi you're always pretty~~~~ <33

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

Wow only girls I haven't seen with a flower like that on their head are the mod girls. Yeah Reaiko.. Myrra, Klutz, Death muffy or what ever her current name is.. and our Admin.

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2019 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

*joins in frenzy...

Whoa, Bean. The comic strip of aki taking revenge on Myrra is exactly like aki that I know of. Genius! Anyway, beautiful house and the landscap you got there, Bean.

Here's a pic of me in my younger age. Like 8 or 9 years old me think...

Sorry, it kinda blurry...
    Enjoy...

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Weeeeee Ash you were sooo cute too bad your car isnt in there cos you were sooo little ><; kawaii!!!

Hey Ash, im a "revenge" person? xDDDD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks everyone for the comments on the house I live in. If I ever had the money I would buy that place instead of renting it. It does have a lot of charm to it. There is even a triple door in it leading to the dining room. Double doors are big enough, but they built this place with a triple door system. Not sure what they used this house for when it was first built.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambino
    Wow only girls I haven't seen with a flower like that on their head are the mod girls. Yeah Reaiko.. Myrra, Klutz, Death muffy or what ever her current name is.. and our Admin.
    Oh we have a few more mod girls that haven't done that also that are hiding. Whispers is hiding out there, along with other female mods. Not sure if I ever did see our Admin, let alone we have LPS who should have that cute lil flower also. And your right. Death Muffin does need to post more.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiako

Awww, Aki's going to need some more signatures <333
    Doesnt everyone think it was nice of Myrra to make sure there was enough room on her new cast for everyone to sign. You have to admire Myrra for always thinking a head for everyone. Not every mod would have made all that extra room to sign.

So Reiako... I guess we should embarass Myrra as punishment by showing her getting a shower, for hurting our beloved -Aki Chan-

Closed Thread

Thread Information