AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Post your pics 11 "The Awakening"

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To all the ladies,,, LOOKING GOOD! To the guys,,,,, you all look like skum! Just kidding, you all look chill. I'm trying to get more pics of me to post, but not having much luck.
    PS Yahoo! This is my 2001 post!

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

FES admires you ^_< Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:41 PM
    Threads

Such cool pics everyone....I am just beginning to think that I may post mine.....but I'm not sure if it's good to post mine.....there are so many cute girls here >.<

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

WARNING, dun warn me for posting someone's pic XD

Well im posting this for l2emix, a pic of him with the class in Japan, photographer was me <3 forgive me for not cutting parts of the pic out.

the shortest dude in the front without the tie and coat is l2emix. (laugh)

me and my imaginary japanese boyfrd, it was soooo BLURRY cos l2emix's hands were shaking lol...

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
    Flame, don't worry about it. I knew you were just kidding around, it really didn't bother me much. So, there's no need to apologize. <3

But for the thread's sake, just try to watch what you say from now on. I don't want to see this thread closed for something as small as a little comment. ;__;
    It's not a little comment. It's breaking the rules that are clearly set out at the start of each thread.

You may not find it offensive, but we are trying to establish a place where people can be respected and feel comfortable posting pictures of themselves. Posts do not just effect those they are directed at. Everyone can read them and no one here should feel like they shouldn't post because they're going to be judged like that.

Klutz

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

hey i realised why post pictures of me and co at a party so this is us going for a walk...sober of cource

lol i still find these funny
    Last edited by Soul fly; 10-11-2005 at 06:29 PM.

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Klutz13
    It's not a little comment. It's breaking the rules that are clearly set out at the start of each thread.

You may not find it offensive, but we are trying to establish a place where people can be respected and feel comfortable posting pictures of themselves. Posts do not just effect those they are directed at. Everyone can read them and no one here should feel like they shouldn't post because they're going to be judged like that.

Klutz
    Alright, I understand where you're coming from. It just seemed like a small little comment to me, but I understand that others may think differently of it. I hope I didn't say anything to make it seem like I didn't care what anyone else thought of it .. although by going back and reading it, that's probably how it came off. ~.~

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

My sister just got back from Vegas, and she bought me a pretty shirt/top from there ^_^ So I had to try it out.

Another angle/shot. Random. :P

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

Wow alot of junk going on here.. gotta read the first post people

Well any ways that's a pretty shirt Ms
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 16.jpg‎
Views:	40
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	7180  

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

Still lookin' good Gam.

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

gambinoooo hey man now i know who you look like....um the guy from metallica jason...the guitarist just a little.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Krsnik
    Still lookin' good Gam.
    Thanks Krsnik, we needa get more pics from you man.

oh and keitaru, I don't think I look like an American Rocker, I am after all a spanish man and my style isn't really rock. But then again.. I haven't seen Metallica in years

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

op my bad, i wish i had hair that long ooh ever minute i would make it a different style hehe. not a rocker?
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, there was a time where I had a completely different look. I had my hair braided almost all the time, wore really Baggy jeans and white Ts that reached almost to my knees, and of course the grills I had from one fang to the other.

I'm a bit more casual now, I dress kinda fancy and my hair's always brushed back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 13.jpg‎
Views:	22
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	7181   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 14.jpg‎
Views:	23
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	7182  

Back! Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 01:33 AM
    Threads

Yeah everyone is looking great! :D If only I didn't drop my camera and make it take pictures all blurry i'd have some new ones. I'll have to borrow my mom's digi cam tomorrow. <3

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nice pics everyone, Missy i like your top! -steals top- xD

hey Gam, you do look like a pirate oO;

wheres your picture Naoko? T.T

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Stop with the pirate thing already! Christ, if he looks like a pirate, every other sterotypical spanion-like do too

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hear hear! I have pirates in my ancestry, but nobody has ever said I look like one ;p Even though they came from mum's father's side, which is exactly the people I resemble. Ha!

^_~

Senior Member lil mongoose can only hope to improve lil mongoose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2005 10:11 PM
    Threads

hello peepls
    mongoose rocks so do girls...and pulse im half demon

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by lil mongoose
    hello peepls
    stay on topic,i noticed you tend to go inot random threads and just say "hi"
    anyway...i havent seen any myrra comica lately *looks around* << >> ^^ VV

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

See this is why we ask people to report threads instead of responding to problems.

I could've just removed the spam, but since you had to comment on it, I would now have to remove your post as well as the spam.

Please Report threads instead of acting like mods.

Thank you.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Me and Whispers are planning to take soe pics together and ill post it here^^;

a funky pic xD kinda old =.=;
    Last edited by -akichan-; 10-12-2005 at 05:02 PM.

WATCH MORE TV! .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2009 03:03 AM
    Threads

I´m looking forward to post some of my pics... I love all those pics.

Always in my mind, Sara.

Yuri, Hotaru ,Yoru, Ruki, Hena, Maki, Yuuki, Arya, Aina, Jess, Akito, Hector, Pilar & Cris.

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

If we're all posting old pictures, i might as well hop on it.

At least a year old, probably more. A lot more. Yeah, i'm taller than doors. I'm awesome.

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

A picture of you and whispers? That would be cool to see.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah i have to post pictures of all the AF members that goes to my school, l2emix, lykeafoolppl, and Whispers xD

weeeee its the evil comic again xDD so whos the Garfield again? Myrra?

hey K-nik, you look as handsome as usual <3

Closed Thread

Thread Information