AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Nineteenth's Guide to Improving Replay Value and Game Life

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Default Nineteenth's Guide to Improving Replay Value and Game Life

The guide to end all guides about replay value in general.
    Just so you can't preview it by hovering the mouse over it ..

I present.

The Blank Space of Ages!!!!!!!

----------------

Now, what everyone's been waiting for.

This guide is made for games with Zero replay value.
    Which is not limited to but including the following : Final Fantasy ,Final Fantasy 2, Final Fantasy 3, Final Fantasy 4, Final Fantasy 5, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy X , Red Ninja, Legend of Legia 2 : Duel Saga, The Thing, Clock Tower 3 , Resident Evil, Phalanx , Gradius and just about any game with the following : One ending, no multiple paths and no secrets to be unlocked.

What you will need:
    A Computer, to read this ..Duh.
    Any game with no replay value, (Quite easy to find. Just about every game on the shelf in a game store.)
    Time.
    Most importantly; The ability to forget about things.

Step 1.
    Before you begin playing the game , get a stategy guide on the game.
    Then use "Ctrl+F" to find the words "Final Boss." "Last Boss" etc.
    Look ONLY at the name of the boss before the final boss and the name of the final boss. Once you've done that, get rid of the guide.

Step 2.
    Begin playing the game.

Step 3.
    Once you make it near the final area which contains the final boss, save the game and cut it off.

Alternate Step 3.
    Once you make it near the final area which contains the final boss, save the game and delete your save. Then start a new game and repeat the steps up to step three.

Step 4.
    Take the game and put it in a safe place out of sight such as , a cabinet, box , under the bed, under the matress, use your imagination.

Step 5.

Forget about the game. That's right.
    Don't come near it for a good three months to a year.

Step 6.
    After an amount of time has passed, go back and finish the game.

Congratulations, you have just improved the life of your game by at least a year!

Now if you do this with many games at once, it will be like you're playing a new game each time. = )

I came up with this while playing Swagman a good 7 years ago and it works wonders.

A few extra tips.

If you have the option of naming the main character give them rather redundant names.

Such as : What!!!!, Huh?!,How?!,Who!?, When!? ,LUNCH!

If you have the choice of taking the weak weapon, do it by all means.
    If the game has a coloring option, by all means abuse it, Super Mario and Luigi in Capcom Vs SNK 2?

Last but not least, play the game while sitting upside down.

Warning.
    Do not use this guide with games that have more than one ending or have too many unlockables that require a lot of time.
    Example : Star Ocean 2 - Too many endings.
    Example : Silent Hill 3 - Too many unlockables.

Note: Unless you unlock the item at the game over/game complete screen, it does'nt count as an unlockable.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

That is without a doubt one of the stupidest thing i have ever read. We are now all dumber for having read your post. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I feel dirty...

Your post was... dirty.

You are a dirty person.

You get a 2 out of 5.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

That is by far the best guide I have ever read!
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

*applauds* I will take that guide to my grave!
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

you people are mean

1.Darth Tyranus

2.Faceless 111

Forget about the game. That's right.
    Don't come near it for a good three months to a year.

done that so many times-mostly on accident though
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenth
    This guide is made for games with Zero replay value.
    Which is not limited to but including the following : Final Fantasy ,Final Fantasy 2, Final Fantasy 3, Final Fantasy 4, Final Fantasy 5, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy X , Red Ninja, Legend of Legia 2 : Duel Saga, The Thing, Clock Tower 3 , Resident Evil, Phalanx , Gradius and just about any game with the following : One ending, no multiple paths and no secrets to be unlocked.
    You have contradicted yourself here. Final Fantasy 4, 5, 6, 7, and even 8 and 9, they all have LOTS of secrets to unlock, LOTS of hidden quests, areas, characters, etc. Even if you don't like the games, they still are already disqualified from your ridiculous "guide." You lose.

If you have the option of naming the main character give them rather redundant names.

Such as : What!!!!, Huh?!,How?!,Who!?, When!? ,LUNCH!
    This works. It's just funny to do.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well now, isn't this rather...pointless. If i had a game for several months, i would most likely start a new game because i forget half of the story, or i lose interest in the game forever because i have other games.
    I did try this once with prince of persia WW. I tried playing again, but as i said, i lost all desire to do so.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Blue-dragoon can only hope to improve Blue-dragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2005 01:31 PM
    Threads

i need money!!!!!!!!!!

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Blue-dragoon can only hope to improve Blue-dragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How much money to get 500 dallors

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111
    I feel dirty...

Your post was... dirty.

You are a dirty person.

You get a 2 out of 5.
    nice people

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

What the hell?! i can see at least 3 broken rules right there...Can you try...idk...reading the rules before posting? your posts have NOTHING to do with the topic. you also posted multiple times, which is also against the rules. You might want to not do that, unless you wish to make the mod's angry.

Didacts and Narpets Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2010 11:31 AM
    Threads

Lol, Bravo, Regi.

Closed Thread

Thread Information