AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Bush or Kerry?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kerry

3 33.33%
  • Bush

6 66.67%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bush or Kerry 2.0

Member Chii~San can only hope to improve Chii~San's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Bush or Kerry 2.0

OMG how can you even put the two in the same sentence *goes on a rant about the millions of things wrong with Bush* deffinatley Karry he wins in my book by a landslide.

actually to tell you the truth, Bush is a big buisness type of guy who is way into oil fills *cough*alittletomuchithink*cough* and another thing did you notice that Bush made a big jump from Aphganastan to Iraq and there is no connection between the two, sure he uses the excuse that Iraq was a bad government, but let me stress this point how come we dont go to other countries, who by the way have it a hell of a lot worse than Iraq did and help them out? Here is the answer, BECAUSE HE IS AFTER THE ****ING OIL why do you think the members left in the Iraq government are blowing up the oil fills, b/c bush is after them, and another point, the econemy is going way down b/c of all the hurricanes and the war, plus OPEC is raising the oil prices even higher b/c of what America is doing. Yet another point, you know why the hurricane hurt New Orleans so much I'll tell you why, One b/c president bush said no about funding to help prevent that lvl of a hurricane, point number two, research for better energy resources is being denied by none other than the president himself as well as the oil industry, fundings are being cut short, even though farmers as well as major car companies have found atleast four alternatives to oil, here is a short list of them 1. Using the energy in corn, 2. Hydro power, 3. wind power 4. solar power, and last but not least 5. Maryjiwana yes I said maryjwana, the juice inside the plant is a better resource for energy than oil is, and farmers were offering to grow this plant for energy, and yes they were also gonna take out TCP wich is the drug inside the plant, and once they would take that out, it would have no effect on humans no matter how much they tried to smoke it, and you know what he said to that exactly he said NO, now what kind of president would do such a thing, AND YET another point, the Kyoto agreement was signed by every country in the world, but one, wanna take a guess who that was yes it was America, when studies have shown that America uses more oil with than all of Asia combined who by the way has a greater population than America does, and my last point to touch base on is that Karry offered to help fund research for alternative resources, and I am sure when the time came to it, he would have also helped New Orleans protect themselves better. Oh and that brings me to yet another point, when the hurricane was detected guess what Mr. Bush did, he told new orleans about yes he atleast did that, but way too late, and you know he didnt even provide transportation to help get most of the civilians out, and it was told on the knews that some army airforces were sent to New Orleans, well those kind army men decided to help save some people who were stranded on roof tops, and you know what happend to them THEY GOT SENT TO ****ING JAIL FOR HELPING SAVE PEOPLES LIVES, what kind of president does that HUH? one that abviously cares two ****s about the small people and is more focused on Big buisness and rich people, which by the way brings me to another point, he is cutting taxes for the rich, AND raising them for the poor, now who in the hell would do a thing like that exactly Mr. Bush, -__- ok I am kinda getting tired of typing now, but I will stress more points later when my hand feels better xD

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth.

It always protects, always trusts,
    always
    hopes, always perserves." 1 Corinthians 13:6-7

My Family ^.^
    My Wonderful and loving husband: Sir Auron (Nate)

Come along and join us ^.^!!!
    Anime Fantasy CLICKY HERE!!

Ignorant by Default ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll admit I didn't read all that (I'm too lazy) but I voted for Kerry.

Senior Member paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2005 04:22 PM
    Threads

I completely agree with you, but there is nothing we can do about it. We'll just have to deal with it until '08.

Roll footage of kids tabogganing
    I'm...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know theres nothing we can do, I just feel like ranting about it ^.^

always

My Family ^.^

~Let Me Be Your Wings~ Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2008 10:07 AM
    Threads

Even though I live in Canada, I was hoping Kerry would win for Presidency. *This is my opinion* The actions taken by some in America can unfortunately affect Canadians too...such as the Softwood Lumber Dispute. I do not agree with many of the actions President Bush has taken. I was very upset with the entire Hurricane Katrina outcome and the lack of immediate help and attention to such a serious matter. Also I was not at all impressed with the treatment of many of the people affected by Katrina. They are U.S. Citizens and yet * I believe* they were treated like (and even labelled) refugees. There needs to be some serious discussion about the situations that deal with both Iraq and the Oil dispute. Unfortunately, however it looks like situations will become worse before they get better, but I do believe they will get better ^^

Luv Angel Eyes

Please note that the above statement was my opinion, and if I offended anyone or was incorrect with any information I apologize. Please let me know your thoughts and feelings. Thanks ^_~
    Angel Eyes=Huggle Faerie (Need a huggle? Just ask)~Loving Fiance~PM's Lil' Darling~Crazed & obsessed Anime/Manga Fanatic~Tea drinker extradordinaire
    ^_^ ^_~ =^_^=
    Look~Listen~Laugh~Love~Smile

Quote~"I turned him into a cat, I am so sorry!"~Torhu;Fruits Basket
    Quote~"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"~ Adam;Mythbusters

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~Eyes
    Even though I live in Canada, I was hoping Kerry would win for Presidency. *This is my opinion* The actions taken by some in America can unfortunately affect Canadians too...such as the Softwood Lumber Dispute. I do not agree with many of the actions President Bush has taken. I was very upset with the entire Hurricane Katrina outcome and the lack of immediate help and attention to such a serious matter. Also I was not at all impressed with the treatment of many of the people affected by Katrina. They are U.S. Citizens and yet * I believe* they were treated like (and even labelled) refugees. There needs to be some serious discussion about the situations that deal with both Iraq and the Oil dispute. Unfortunately, however it looks like situations will become worse before they get better, but I do believe they will get better ^^

Luv Angel Eyes

Please note that the above statement was my opinion, and if I offended anyone or was incorrect with any information I apologize. Please let me know your thoughts and feelings. Thanks ^_~
    I agree with you, and another thing that has to do with Canada, is he is stopping the import of certain drugs that people need to take daily from Canada, this is a crisis in many ways >.>

yea me too, hope I dont offend anyone, and if I dont have my facts straight feel free to let me know ^.^

always

My Family ^.^

I love eating poop. <3 sesshy girl is on a distinguished road sesshy girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2006 09:41 AM
    Threads

I'm sorry I didn't read all that. ;_;

Well if I had a choice I would have picked neither, but that wasn't a choice, so I just closed my eyes and picked one, and it came out that I chose bush.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (>!<)
    World domination! Bwahahaha!

Don't hit Kids! No seriously, they have guns now.

~Let Me Be Your Wings~ Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2008 10:07 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chii~San
    I agree with you, and another thing that has to do with Canada, is he is stopping the import of certain drugs that people need to take daily from Canada, this is a crisis in many ways >.>
    I agree, that situation could turn disasterous in many ways (hopefully it is peacefully resolved though). I think President Bush's ways of thinking are unclear, or he simply does not think about the consequences of his actions. *my opinion once again*

Luv Angel Eyes
    Angel Eyes=Huggle Faerie (Need a huggle? Just ask)~Loving Fiance~PM's Lil' Darling~Crazed & obsessed Anime/Manga Fanatic~Tea drinker extradordinaire
    ^_^ ^_~ =^_^=
    Look~Listen~Laugh~Love~Smile

Quote~"I turned him into a cat, I am so sorry!"~Torhu;Fruits Basket
    Quote~"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"~ Adam;Mythbusters

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Think of it this way...only three years and a couple of months to go. =)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that is a rewarding thought u_u the only problem is three years is a long time x(

always

My Family ^.^

Senior Member BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2007 12:14 AM
    Threads

Kerry is a joke, and hes not a good lier.

Urayamashii ne! Life is ii ne! Hontou ni

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJade
    Let me just say this, can you back up your statement with some proof? Kerry wasnt even given a chance at presidency, but bush on the other hand was. Just let me know when you come up with some proof as to why kerrys a lier and then maybe I will listen to you.

always

My Family ^.^

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This must be where the sore losers come to release angry thoughts about our President.(kinda late though)
    Anyways The liberal media try to do everything they could to mess up Bush.

Vote or Die? Im still here,wow that was close.

Championed by a soulless media misleading
    people unaware they're bleeding
    no one with a brain is believing
    It's so sad you lost the meaning
    You never knew it anyway

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

There's a trend going on, it's called a "Space Bar" and "Enter Key"; Try them sometime, just don't over abuse them.

Anyway.

Eh, about the wars. We have'nt won the "War on Drugs" , we have'nt won the "War on Guns" , so I'm not thinking about other wars. The most important "war" on anyone's mind is Star Wars. -/
    Sure, he wants the oil you can say that but there are other reasons. More than the ones that are made public.

Although, if he -did- want to bring peace to the world he should have started in Africa and Cuba. Sort things out down there before moving across the ocean.

You're saying this as if we had a magical political crystal ball that was capable of foreseeing the events of the world. If we had that, people sure as hell would'nt have invested in Enron and more people would have voted for Nader.

You can whine and complain all you want , untill you join the active political party (IE: Become a politican) there's nothing much anyone can do about it.
    If the President does'nt do it, Congress will. Might take them both a rather long time to do it, but it will get done.. Within 20 years at least.

As for Orleans, we're pumping a few billion a month into war funds and anti-terrorism dealies. Natural Disasters are something no one was prepared for,no one really knew what to do, so their ignorance in this matter is acceptable.
    How would you handle something like this if you were in charge? People need things, people are dying and need help, countless pressure. It's not as easy as someone thinks.

Those guys getting sent to jail, you can't look at it as all bad. Maybe they were in direct violation of their orders.Oh, just to remind the folks reading this at home :Life is not a movie, you just can't do what-ever you want without something bad happening.

Nothing makes your life better than having a sheet of paper that says "Dishonorable Discharge."

What can I say? The Checks and Balance system works to some extent, I'm not saying it works 100% but hey, live with it. If you can't get in power and change it.

The President is mostly a figurehead. He's backed by many people who help him, his cabinet. They advise them for the good of the nation, which is pretty ironic in the long run.

I don't like the president, but I do like -my- country. Like they say with in-laws: "Take the good with the bad and, to death till we part is litteral."

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Wow, the elections for president were over almost a year ago, and people are STILL debating? o__O Wow... Well, here's some good advice for all of you Bush-haters out there: These four years are his last; law states that you can only serve two terms as president. And this is his second (and last) term, so... Be happy! ^__^

I would have voted for Bush - if I could have legally voted, that is - due to the fact I do tend to agree with him on many subjects. I think he's done a fine job as American president as thus so far, and even though he can't pronounce "nuclear", he would have my vote.

The only thing I disliked about Bush was his attitude towards gay-marriages.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I also want to make this one RULE!!! Please do not post here unless you have reasons to back up your opinion, if you are just going by what your friends are saying, or how your parents raised you, I dont want to hear from anyone unless they can think for themselves, point made.

Let me just ask this question, what about him do you agree with, and if its aboration I agree there too, but let me just say there is a lot of more important things at hand than deciding weather women are permitted to have abortions or not, to tell you the truth I am against abortion but to me that is the least of my worries about him, concerning that women could just as easily have abortions themselves, they could do certain things to hinder the childs health and blame them on other situations but this is a recent story I found that I think everyone should read.

NOTE: I will add that certain things bush has no control over and he is not the only one to make decisions, but he has not proven himself to dissagree with the fate that he has chosen.

Iraq war delayed Katrina relief effort, inquiry finds

By Kim Sengupta

Published: 03 October 2005

Relief efforts to combat Hurricane Katrina suffered near catastrophic failures due to endemic corruption, divisions within the military and troop shortages caused by the Iraq war, an official American inquiry into the disaster has revealed.

The confidential report, which has been seen by The Independent, details how funds for flood control were diverted to other projects, desperately needed National Guards were stuck in Iraq and how military personnel had to "sneak off post" to help with relief efforts because their commander had refused permission.

The shortcomings in dealing with Katrina have rocked George Bush's administration. Michael Brown, director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency, has resigned from his post and polls show that a majority of Americans feel the President showed inadequate leadership.

The report was commissioned by the Office of Secretary of Defence as an "independent and critical review" of what went so wrong. In a hard-hitting analysis, it says: "The US military has long planned for war on two fronts. This is as close as we have come to [that] reality since the Second World War; the results have been disastrous."

The document was compiled by Stephen Henthorne, a former professor of the US Army's War College and an adviser to the Pentagon who was a deputy-director in the Louisiana relief efforts.

It charts how "corruption and mismanagement within the New Orleans city government" had "diverted money earmarked for improving flood protection to other, more vote-getting, projects. Past mayors and governors gambled that the long-expected Big Killer hurricane would never happen. That bet was lost with Hurricane Katrina."

The report concludes that although the US military did a good job in carrying out emergency missions, there were some serious shortcomings.

The report states that Brigadier General Michael D Barbero, commander of the Joint Readiness Training Centre at Fort Polk, Louisiana, refused permission for special forces units who volunteered to join relief efforts, to do so. General Barbero also refused to release other troops.

"The same general did take in some families from Hurricane Katrina, but only military families living off the base," the report says. "He has done a similar thing for military families displaced by Hurricane Rita. However, he declined to share water with the citizens of Leesville, who are out of water, and his civil affairs staff have to sneak off post in civilian clothes to help coordinate relief efforts." The report says deployment in the Iraq war led to serious problems. "Another major factor in the delayed response to the hurricane aftermath was that the bulk of the Louisiana and Mississippi National Guard was deployed in Iraq.

"Even though all the states have 'compacts' with each other, pledging to come to the aid of other states, it takes time, money and effort to activate and deploy National Guard troops from other states to fill in".

Mr Henthorne's report states: "The President has indicated several times that he wants the US military to take a more active role in disaster management and humanitarian assistance.

"There are several reasons why that will not happen easily. (1) Existing laws will not allow the police powers the military will need to be effective. (2) The military is not trained for such a mission and (3) the 'warfighter insurgency' within the US military does not want such a mission and will strongly resist it. Not one civil affairs unit was deployed for either hurricane."

The report concludes: "The one thing this disaster has demonstrated [is] the lack of coordinated, in-depth planning and training on all levels of Government, for any/all types of emergency contingencies. 9/11 was an exception because the geographical area was small and contained, but these two hurricanes have clearly demonstrated a national response weakness ... Failure to plan, and train properly has plagued US efforts in Afghanistan, Iraq and now that failure has come home to roost in the United States."

Relief efforts to combat Hurricane Katrina suffered near catastrophic failures due to endemic corruption, divisions within the military and troop shortages caused by the Iraq war, an official American inquiry into the disaster has revealed.

The confidential report, which has been seen by The Independent, details how funds for flood control were diverted to other projects, desperately needed National Guards were stuck in Iraq and how military personnel had to "sneak off post" to help with relief efforts because their commander had refused permission.

The shortcomings in dealing with Katrina have rocked George Bush's administration. Michael Brown, director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency, has resigned from his post and polls show that a majority of Americans feel the President showed inadequate leadership.

The report was commissioned by the Office of Secretary of Defence as an "independent and critical review" of what went so wrong. In a hard-hitting analysis, it says: "The US military has long planned for war on two fronts. This is as close as we have come to [that] reality since the Second World War; the results have been disastrous."

The document was compiled by Stephen Henthorne, a former professor of the US Army's War College and an adviser to the Pentagon who was a deputy-director in the Louisiana relief efforts.

It charts how "corruption and mismanagement within the New Orleans city government" had "diverted money earmarked for improving flood protection to other, more vote-getting, projects. Past mayors and governors gambled that the long-expected Big Killer hurricane would never happen. That bet was lost with Hurricane Katrina."

The report concludes that although the US military did a good job in carrying out emergency missions, there were some serious shortcomings.

The report states that Brigadier General Michael D Barbero, commander of the Joint Readiness Training Centre at Fort Polk, Louisiana, refused permission for special forces units who volunteered to join relief efforts, to do so. General Barbero also refused to release other troops.

"The same general did take in some families from Hurricane Katrina, but only military families living off the base," the report says. "He has done a similar thing for military families displaced by Hurricane Rita. However, he declined to share water with the citizens of Leesville, who are out of water, and his civil affairs staff have to sneak off post in civilian clothes to help coordinate relief efforts." The report says deployment in the Iraq war led to serious problems. "Another major factor in the delayed response to the hurricane aftermath was that the bulk of the Louisiana and Mississippi National Guard was deployed in Iraq.

"Even though all the states have 'compacts' with each other, pledging to come to the aid of other states, it takes time, money and effort to activate and deploy National Guard troops from other states to fill in".

Mr Henthorne's report states: "The President has indicated several times that he wants the US military to take a more active role in disaster management and humanitarian assistance.

"There are several reasons why that will not happen easily. (1) Existing laws will not allow the police powers the military will need to be effective. (2) The military is not trained for such a mission and (3) the 'warfighter insurgency' within the US military does not want such a mission and will strongly resist it. Not one civil affairs unit was deployed for either hurricane."

The report concludes: "The one thing this disaster has demonstrated [is] the lack of coordinated, in-depth planning and training on all levels of Government, for any/all types of emergency contingencies. 9/11 was an exception because the geographical area was small and contained, but these two hurricanes have clearly demonstrated a national response weakness ... Failure to plan, and train properly has plagued US efforts in Afghanistan, Iraq and now that failure has come home to roost in the United States."
    Last edited by Chii~San; 10-02-2005 at 10:15 PM.

always

My Family ^.^

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I Think the President is doing a great job.
    hey whats so right about Kerry anyway? (PLEASE ANSWER WIT/OUT BASHING BUSH)k

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I cant really say that Kerry would have been a great president, but he wasnt given a chance, and bush on the other hand I have wittnessed his actions first hand just like the rest of us and if you want to know whats so bad about him, please read the first post made in this thread scroll to the top and you'll find it there, I just dont want to copy and paste it here and take up more room xD

always

My Family ^.^

Senior Member paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJade
    Bush isn't a good liar either.

FarEastStyle: You would be doing the same if Kerry won. And what about the conservative media? It's the same on both sides of the spectrum, so don't make any one side sound all high and mighty.

I'm...

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chii~San
    I cant really say that Kerry would have been a great president, but he wasnt given a chance, and bush on the other hand I have wittnessed his actions first hand just like the rest of us and if you want to know whats so bad about him, please read the first post made in this thread scroll to the top and you'll find it there, I just dont want to copy and paste it here and take up more room xD
    Wait, you no listen, I said whats so great about Kerry? Give my some good points about him.
    Not what bad about Bush

Quote Originally Posted by paranoid android
    Bush isn't a good liar either.
    FarEastStyle: You would be doing the same if Kerry won. And what about the conservative media? It's the same on both sides of the spectrum, so don't make any one side sound all high and mighty.
    The Media IS Liberal, if Kerry won I wouldn't make a thread about how he sucks a year later.
    Last edited by FarEastStyle; 10-02-2005 at 10:38 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FarEastStyle
    Wait, you no listen, I said whats so great about Kerry? Give my some good points about him.
    Not what bad about Bush
    First of all, I can give any point I want, second Kerry's speach as well as his plans for the future of America sounded a heck of a lot better than Bush's ever did, and thirdly I cant really tell you whats so great about Kerry b/c he was never president for me to observe him, I only stated the simple fact that Kerry would have made a better president due to the recent events of our current one, and I also asked you, what is so great about bush? back up your beliefs with facts or els, I am just gonna consider your opinions put those of a child who cant think for themselves.

always

My Family ^.^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not what bad about Bush
    He has no more good points than Bush, and no more bad points than Bush. In something like this, it's not what makes the other person better, it's what your own views and beliefs are. People vote republican because they have republican views and visa versa. No politician is better than the other unless the other is a horrible horrible man that republicans and democrats don't like. It's all about what you believe.

But I will say this: Kerry wasn't a self-absorbed idiot.

I'm...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Very well put, that is sorta what i was trying to get at when I said about not knowing much of kerry, I commend you *bows*

always

My Family ^.^

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by paranoid android
    But I will say this: Kerry wasn't a self-absorbed idiot.
    Can't you at least repect the position he holds, as President.
    your insolence disappoints me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Can't you at least repect the position he holds, as President.
    your insolence disappoints me.
    No I can't. Just because he is president doesn't mean he's respectable. Most authority figures aren't what I would call, role-models. And I'm not trying to be all anarchist or anything, but usually a person in power abuses that power in some way or another. What I'm trying to get at is that it seems to me that some of the decisions he made were made for himself and not the good of the country. But that's just my opinion. And why does it make me insolent to question things?

I'm...

Closed Thread

Thread Information