AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What do u think of the book Eragon

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great!

8 80.00%
  • Good

1 10.00%
  • Okay

1 10.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Horrible!

0 0%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Eragon

Me Likey Bouncy!!! Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 01:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

The movie for the US doesnt come out untill another month, SO DONT RUIN IT FOR MEH!

Siggy made by aYaMe5967~^_^~

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Even though the book is kind of sucky, I'm looking forward to the movie.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Me Likey Bouncy!!! Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Same here Whispy!!! Lol. They screwed up the thingy on eragons hand though. its suppose to be in the middle of his hand, not over his thumb. ><

Senior Member Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2010 05:53 PM
    Threads

I've read Eragon, and I loved it! It's like the perfect book (for me). Anywhoodles, It is a great book. Everyone should read it.

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle Wii Code: 6510-3075-8319-6972

I did not read read Eragon, but my friend has and she was even able to meet the writer since he lives here in Montana.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?! Thats so unfair!

Senior Member swordsman32 has a spectacular aura about swordsman32 has a spectacular aura about swordsman32's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 07:33 PM
    Threads

One of the best. Im on Eldest. BTW, whats the third called?

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7

http://s8.bitefight.org/*************38026 <------ Click here if you dare ^^

Copy if you support ninjas XD

Love is ever lasting... woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2009 12:33 PM
    The Darkest Corner of Hell......so don't come visit.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    As much as I love to read I disliked Eragon, it made my brain hurt for unspecific reasons.

r u serious!!!!!!!!!yoyu gotta be crazy!!!! whatever i live.....

the movie dont look to promising........but not bad either
    The world changed, whilst I slept soundly.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by swordsman32 View Post
    One of the best. Im on Eldest. BTW, whats the third called?
    No one know's what the third book will be called yet. I just hope it come's out soon!

Senior Member Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2008 10:25 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Saphira- View Post
    The next question is: Who is going to be the next Dragon Rider for that dragon?
    I'm going to guess that the next dragon rider will be Eragon's cousin. (His name escapes me.)

Eragon and Eldest are great books in my opinion. I can't wait until the movie comes out. My dad's reading it on his PDA, and I'm hoping he can finish it by the time the movie comes out in theaters.

aka. darky-chan darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 06:19 AM
    Threads

Meow ~

It's an awesome book ^^ I'm going to watch the movie soon hope its as good as the book.

Meow ~
    GONE, Goodbye.

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 05:08 PM
    Threads

I haven't read the book, but I really wanna see the movie it looks pretty cool!!!
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

Empress of Ice Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

I just read it and I loved it. I am reading Eldest now and I hope that it is as good as Eragon...
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Junior Member full metal naruto is on a distinguished road full metal naruto is on a distinguished road full metal naruto is on a distinguished road full metal naruto is on a distinguished road full metal naruto is on a distinguished road full metal naruto is on a distinguished road full metal naruto is on a distinguished road full metal naruto is on a distinguished road full metal naruto is on a distinguished road full metal naruto is on a distinguished road full metal naruto is on a distinguished road full metal naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2006 12:05 AM
    Threads

hopefuly u like eldest it was a grate suspenceful book and i hate how he ended it

Empress of Ice Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

Well, the author is a young one, and he shows promises of being a great writer. He'll learn over time...
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Senior Member MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2008 06:30 PM
    Threads

I LOVE Eragon. It's an AWESOME book. Saphira is my favorite chara. ^^ She totally kicks butt.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2015 12:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

I haven't read the book at all, but I have recently seen stuff on TV about the movie

which made me go O_o;. There're dragons in this book? Why didn't anybody tell me? I coulda probably bought it off of eBay. =/

Yeah, well that's me. I don't read books yet I still get angsty and stuff when I hear there're books involving dragons and stuff like that. I should really get off my lazy backside and go buy Dragonlance and that, should really buy this book too if it puts dragons in a good light.

For some reason I get annoyed when the purpose of the dragons are for the good guys to kill. lol. the movie trailers seem pretty good though. Made me look up at the TV and die on Wipeout Pure, at least.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

Currently working on: Oh my Glob! Psygnosis got in touch with us ... Rollcage Redux! New and improved Rollcage 1.
    ^ RollCageX is back! Now called ReCaged.. ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I do want to see it. I love dragons.^_^ Hmm I should read the book though.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

*jumps up and down* I loved that book!!! I finished it in 2 hours! Then I borrowed Eldest from my friend and read it in 3 hours! I love those books and I am so excieted about 1. The 3rd book 2. The Eragon movie coming out soon! I cant wait for either! ^_^ *bows*

~* Love Lady *~
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2007 03:54 PM
    Threads

i loved it, books with dragons are my favorite

you should read teh chronicles of pern, and teh dragonriders of pern

if you liked erogon, you will like them
    I DIDNT DO It

Junior Member Crusnik02 is on a distinguished road Crusnik02's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2007 10:10 AM
    Threads

I'm seeing the movie tomorrow with my friends & I can't wait.
    I also met Paolini in Ann Arbor last year when he went on the book tour.
    It was awesome, plus I got to spend 4hrs. reading manga while waiting^_^
    One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><)
    copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2015 12:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

Quote Originally Posted by cat lord3 View Post
    i loved it, books with dragons are my favorite

you should read teh chronicles of pern, and teh dragonriders of pern

if you liked erogon, you will like them
    I think my cousin has the whole series of that. Lol.

I've meant to steal ...... uh. borrow, them, and read them. ><
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

Currently working on: Oh my Glob! Psygnosis got in touch with us ... Rollcage Redux! New and improved Rollcage 1.
    ^ RollCageX is back! Now called ReCaged.. ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

Member NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2006 07:28 PM
    Threads

I read the book when it first come out, oh about, 3 or 4 years ago. I'vebeen waiting for Eldest about that long.

The third book is rumored to be called Empire, although Chris hasn't decided on a name yet. He said that it is more then likely going to go along the "E*****" pattern. Like the other two.

The movie really...sucked. Sucked the big one. I was expecting more. Like the Harry Potter movies. Even though the books are far better the movies are actually pretty good!

But, no. I was extremly dissapointed.

SPOILER!!!

The completley left out the dwarves and elfs. Arya is NOT an elf in the movie. I have no idea how they're going to explain that one. Arya is an elf princess. --;
    More then likely they'll make Queen Islanzadi and all the elfs human.
    I was looking forward to the dwarves, and that big crystal thing. (I can't remember the name. So sue me)
    And! AND! Brom didn't give Eragon the Aren, (His ring that Islanzadi gave him). That made me mad.
    And then the Gedwey Ignasia was a minor annoyance...It was suppose to be oval shapped and in the middle of his palm. Yeah, well..it wasn't.

And then the Razac. >_< They looked like mummys! They were suppose to look like giant bird things. And the things that they rode are their mothers. And blah, blah, blah.

Farthen D&#251;r didn't even look like it was suppose to..

AND to top it off! The camera work was crap! As was the script. It sounded as if it had been written by a 5 year old.
    If you have never read the book you would be clueless as to what is happening, because they move it alone so fast and it's so...choppy. --;

The one and only, in heaven & on earth.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I haven't heard very many good things about the book. Predictable, obviously written by a kid, and the story line seemed forced. I want to check out the movie when it comes here, though! I'm a sucker for fantasy flicks.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LadyWolf14 View Post
    *jumps up and down* I loved that book!!! I finished it in 2 hours! Then I borrowed Eldest from my friend and read it in 3 hours!

You read....fast. O.o;

I liked the first book, but I never finished it. I did see the movie though. Dad says there was a number of missing stuff, but he likes the movie better than the book.
    Last edited by *.:Endless Sky:.*; 12-19-2006 at 05:53 AM.
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information