AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Strangest game ever played?

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Strangest game ever played?

Okay, I know there are some of you game afficionados out there that were willing to try everything and anything at least once. Even if there were those that proclaimed that game the biggest waste of collected data, you paid no attention to them and had your hands glued to the buttons. No one knows you've played Sesame Street Learning Time, do they? Yeah, you know who you are.

Even if you haven't got your hands on the wackiest, oddest games that others might've tried, there must be a game that you thought was downright weird. Which game would that be for you?

I've played Barney's Hide and Seek on the Sega Genesis. That was the biggest waste of my ten year old life. >.< The levels had no flow (farmland, aquatic, space?), the controls were awkward, but I still made it look easy enough in the midst of its inevitable spanking. And then I gagged and cried myself to sleep, hanging upside down from a tree tied by a woolen steel rope.

It was that horrible. >.>

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ET

that game totally sucked and had no meaning whatsoever!
    I live in Switzerland!

Member Longshot is on a distinguished road Longshot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2005 08:08 PM
    Threads

Clock Tower 3. the girl runs around like a weenie and looks like a sailor moon reject. ._. she doesnt even have health she has a 'panic meter'........im never playing that again.

good graphics and all, just altogether a horrable game

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

It was some Looney Toones game for the Gameboy that I played when I was 8 .. haha.

It didn't have any point. One minute you'd be climbing towers and the next you'd be in trashcans, and then on a train. It was ... stupid. =\

I never even got to finish it. My brother took the game to school and let one of his friends borrow it (and it was MY game). I never got it back. ;__;

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Is this a wierdest game or a worst game thread? I'll answer both, the wierdest game i have ever played is katamari damacy for ps2 and the worst is heavy nova on genesis.

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Quote Originally Posted by Longshot
    Clock Tower 3. the girl runs around like a weenie and looks like a sailor moon reject. ._. she doesnt even have health she has a 'panic meter'........im never playing that again.

good graphics and all, just altogether a horrable game
    What did you expect? She's only 14.
    That's the point of all Clock Tower (Run, mess with objects , no weapons.) , except 3 .Don't get me started on how Capcom butchered a classic.

Anyway...Stretch Panic; it's strange and has it's own take on sexual gags oh yeah, everything and anything can be sttttttrrrrrreeeeeeetttttttcccchhhheeeeeeeedddddd to the extreme. Too bad treasure does'nt do sequals often, that game needs one.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Sexeh Clown...? Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 03:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Penis

The weirdest game.....probably Silent Hill for ps1 (yes, i have a crappy system lol) he runs around looking for his daughter and later on he finds out his daughter is basically a devil and there's an ending where you get taken away by martians.........

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

Yeah I have to agree Silent Hill for ps1 was weird and strange they kinda go hand in hand
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Senior Member picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 09:03 PM
    Threads

I don't think any game I've ever had the chance to play was odd.

But, I do have to say some levels of a game were...

Star fox for the SNES
    -The Awesome Black Hole
    --Just kinda wacky to fly through...
    -Out of this Dimension
    --Paper Airplanes??
    --A background of wavy planets, with faces???
    --A slot machine????
    --The Credits?????

Was weird, but really fun. ^_^
    -picano the catgirl fan
    Click the bobombs for my site!

Quote Originally Posted by picano
    Would you marry me? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Chii-chan
    Why don't you just download me?:-)

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

Earth Worm Jim for the Super Nentendo. i HATE that game and its soooo stupid
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

Member Rune Wisemail will become famous soon enough Rune Wisemail will become famous soon enough Rune Wisemail will become famous soon enough Rune Wisemail will become famous soon enough Rune Wisemail will become famous soon enough Rune Wisemail will become famous soon enough Rune Wisemail will become famous soon enough Rune Wisemail will become famous soon enough Rune Wisemail will become famous soon enough Rune Wisemail will become famous soon enough Rune Wisemail will become famous soon enough Rune Wisemail's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2005 06:15 PM
    Threads

Augh... I bought Silent Hill 3, thinking I was elite enough to actually understand it. :/

I'm not really that great with any kind of shooter game. I like tactical games that take a lot of thought... but this game is just extremely odd. I never got out of the mall level. ^_^;;;

Junior Member Luon_Ludonia is an unknown quantity at this point Luon_Ludonia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2006 05:14 AM
    Threads

weirdest game?The most is The Tales Of Destiny 2 and Legend Of Mana.Legend Of Mana seem to confused me to play it...

Junior Member bee-gfx is on a distinguished road bee-gfx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2006 05:05 PM
    Threads

i dont play games

Kakashi's FAV Kitty!! kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 11:41 PM
    Threads

weirdest game i played was called frankenstein i think for gameboy colour it sucks so bad ur stuck in a haunted mansion and if you get hit once you die

~SUCKY~

S.i.g. M.a.d.e B.y M.e

Junior Member Swordsman_Kyuzo is on a distinguished road Swordsman_Kyuzo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2006 11:51 AM
    Threads

The only thing I played that was weird was Chocobo Racing. And that was a freaky game

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Earth worm jim was weird......
    also Rein and stimpy for sega genesis, it was weird but fun! there was a level where you were in a freezer fighting a walrus, wish i could remember some of the other ones, it was great.
    Last edited by Buruku; 06-26-2006 at 07:41 PM.
    A MaruDashi Creation

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

I've played that Yoshinoya Import game.

Yeah, that's right, a video game where you make Yoshinoya beef bowls! It's kinda funny, and the graphics are all cel-shaded quirkiness. It's kind of fun, and also really weird that you're playing a game about making fast food. If I wanted to do that, I'd just apply for the part-time job opening at McDonald's.

Also some random games I've played:

A SNK fighter at my arcade. It's only a quarter, but it's REALLY strange. They have a grandma who throws her teeth at you, and a "hip-hop" guy with a dog's face. The character I use is the cookie cutter Magical Girl. She turns her wand into a toy hammer and hits you, and her special is turning you into a pig/frog. Yeah...it's pretty weird o_O, even the dialogue between the fights are weird. They're talking about marrying some sort of princess, and the Magical Girl is kind of like protecting the princess from "unworthy" suitors. Yeah...weird o_O.

The Chester Cheeto game. You play as Cheetos' mascot Chester and fight random stuff. It's a standard platformer with no inspiration for level design. You basically run around collecting cheetos which in turn are like your coins/rings that everyone has come to love. It was for the SNES and I liked Puffy Cheetos so I figured "what the heck, I should give it a try." Yeah...kinda wasted my time there ^^;.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Senior Member Xigre will become famous soon enough Xigre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:09 PM
    Threads

Alter Echo was the craziest game i've ever played. You're this guy and, when you evter the game, you're in a suit that came from an entire planet. Then, you find out that you have to save this planet, which has a single one god inhabitant, who IS the planet, from it's creator, who plants on killing it and using it's material, which can be mad einto anything, as a product for sale, as it grows naturally.
    ( \_/ )
    ( O.o )
    ( > < ) This is Bunny. He's already chubby... and he's up to his third lesson in the art of Couch-potatodry.
    Signed- The engenious couch potato. Notice slight pudge.

Member Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2006 07:27 AM
    Threads

Chocobos Dungeon 2 a good game but really wierd
    To Live Or To DIe Its Your Choice..........Most Of The Time.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I downloaded Madness Interactive, and OH LORD was it weird. One minute you're hitting enemies with baseball bats, then you pick up a shotgun and beat them with that, then you somehow find a sink lying the ground and hit people with it. Then you have to kill Jesus with a RPG launcher. At least it had a plot. And charecter customization. But it be weird.
    Last edited by Opinionated; 01-30-2006 at 06:48 PM.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sentimental Shooting.

It is a vertical-shooter where, in addition to destroying the enemy ships, you must shoot all the clothing off the anime school-girl in the background. For the bonus round, you destroy her underwear. Truly the oddest game play idea ever invented.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Showgan Jin will become famous soon enough Showgan Jin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

Katamari Damaci or if thats how u spell it.

Dbz wars... what will happen next.....o.o

Junior Member Fuu Fuu will become famous soon enough Fuu Fuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2006 07:13 PM
    Threads

Most people are just saying the worst games they've played =_= So for me it would be...
    Weirdest=Nobody Can Stop Mr. Domino! (enough said) for the Playstation 1. It's a really fun puzzle game, just it was a bit odd.
    Worst=A Boy and his Blob >_> I'm not gonna even bother explain how horrible this game is
    -

サムライチャンプルー

Senior Member nega_knives will become famous soon enough nega_knives's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2006 08:03 PM
    Threads

none really.

Member Tripp is on a distinguished road Tripp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2006 08:23 PM
    Threads

Strangest..., and probally the funniest, Leisure Suit Larry. I love that game, because some times I break out laughing or just get creeped out.

Closed Thread

Thread Information