AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: do you like to cook?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • love it

37 44.05%
  • it's ok

34 40.48%
  • no

6 7.14%
  • are you crazy?

7 8.33%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you like to cook?

Senior Member Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2013 08:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cadderlybonaduce Steam ID: chaoticdj

i love cooking! sometimes my mom makes me do it and i do a damn good job at it! even though i have had no prior experience whatsoever! -puts on a chef's hat- whos hungry? j/k
    Epic sig brought to you by DeathBlade/13.666

Wizard of Darkness kuroimisa has a spectacular aura about kuroimisa has a spectacular aura about kuroimisa has a spectacular aura about kuroimisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2006 05:53 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I don't mind cooking, but I'm scared of getting scalded or something like that so I tend to avoid the kitchen, just in case ^_^;; otherwise, my cooking is miraculously good. I like to make sushi :P Hehee

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

heh, microwave popcorn ala king?

Anyway, if you like cooking, definitally try watching Good Eats on Food Network. Best cooking show on TV. It's even entertaining if you don't cook.

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

OMG! I love to cook. What I mainly cook is this addicting soup I made up. I'm addicted to it, and so far, so is everyone who's eaten it. One of my friends raiding my house once when I made it. ^^;; I also make a lot of Japanese and Chinese, but no, I don't make those up, I look in a cook book, but it's still good. And you can still screw up with a recipe, so the talent isn't simply in making up something different. I also enjoy making up weird, new sandwiches, because I LOVE sandwiches. <.3

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

so-so. I do it sometimes when parents not home. I'm not a good cook, though; but don't hate cooking ^^

Member Souma Hatsuharu is on a distinguished road Souma Hatsuharu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2006 04:49 AM
    Threads

Cooking's okay, though I don't normally do it. I don't cook that well anyway. Don't feel much like practicing either.

Does this look infected? FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:40 AM
    Threads

I love to cook! ^_^
    most when I do it it is like pasta, noodles and Chicken with wokked vegetables *YummY*
    [Feli<3Dottie<3Mori<3Lovebeat.(sig by her)]

You know that you're in love whan you can't fall asleep
    Because your reality is finally better the your dreams.
    http://felectric.deviantart.com

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

I really like to cook and I am quite good at it. I can make a good number of appetizers and a mean salsa.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

I love to cook, but only if its for my pookie John

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Digested by K-S AmSidar will become famous soon enough AmSidar will become famous soon enough AmSidar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2006 12:19 PM
    Threads

First i was thinking on to be a cook. Later i gived up the idea, becous i cook whit to much spice. Now i cook only on hobby level, but if you like hard spiced food i can make great one.
    If you fear i stand by you, and help you in fight against the evil.

If you want i can make a sig for you. Contact me.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

yes, i LUV cooking/baking/anything related to food!

i regularly make my own sushi (im really good at making that 1 with the rice on the outside actually)...

im somewhat of a chocolateer also (fuuuuuudge!)

ive experimented quite a bit with pies... but pie crust is a ***** to make from scratch...(i wont say the word, but u know what it is)

in fact, just last night i was making some butter rolls............ uuuuntil i found out that the oven is broken (it only works on broil now...which doesnt help much for baking bread...)...... so i had a butter-splotch... which was burnt around the edges and undercooked on the inside... and just to make sure i never made such a mistake again, i decided to eat some... *shudders*

oh well... cant win 'em all i guess...
    I wish my grass was emo...

So it would cut itself...

Member Syn Wolfen will become famous soon enough Syn Wolfen will become famous soon enough Syn Wolfen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2006 06:57 AM
    Threads

I can cook fairly good, I think. I don't burn a lot of things.
    I do enjoy baking, though.

Thanks Nespa.

I want to laugh forever, never forgetting, always smiling. That is my ninja way.

COME TO THE DARKSIDE.... we have cookies.

Rina'z Plague is back!! ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2006 06:37 AM
    Where the butterflys fly, and the birds soar.
    Threads

I think cooking is ok, but I like cooking brownies^^
    Al^^

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mika~
    I think cooking is ok, but I like cooking brownies^^
    fudge is alot more fun to make (less to clean up :P)

idiot-fudge recipe ahoy!

take a 300 gram bag of semi-sweet chocolat chips and put it in a medium saucepan, add a can of sweetened condensed milk and cook it on low temperature until it is thoroughly melted. add walnuts/whatever you want in it. put in a greased breadpan (or something square...). leave in fridge for a few hours and pig out!
    I wish my grass was emo...

So it would cut itself...

broken and forgotten broken_bleeding_angel will become famous soon enough broken_bleeding_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2006 08:19 PM
    Threads

lol, i love to cook. and when u come up hun, i'll make u whatever u want ( aslong as i know what it is)
    i don't believe in happly ever afters, cuz nothing ever ends.....

i am alone, neither life, nor death can comfort me, only ur breath on my lips will awaken me....

MIA konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 04:05 PM
    Somewhere in my dreams, breathless....in the warmth of the arms of the one I love
    Threads

Hahahaha! Others wouldn't recommend it.
    <3<3<3

Cat_Demon's Angel Depressed_Angel will become famous soon enough Depressed_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2006 02:47 PM
    Threads

Im pretty good at cooking. I can make a lot of things, but i tend to make a mess. People say my food is good but i think its just okay.

thanks dawnrune for sig and avy
    im a fan are you?
    Cat_Demon's Angel
    "Most people hate others, and most people despise others for what they have, I however don't" one of Cat_demon's little sayings

Horror.With.A.Heart.Beat Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

" No, I hate to cook, everytime I do, I burn myself, or I just mess it up badly, and it tastes awful, and sometimes it turns out okay. "

Senior Member CrazedInuyashafan12 will become famous soon enough CrazedInuyashafan12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2006 08:06 PM
    Threads

ahh... I do like to cook but i cant make many things...
    Friends: battlecherry, lord_sesshomaru_15, giantevilbunnie,

http://progamerzxl.proboards92.com/index.cgi

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
    No, I'm a terrible cook. ;__;

The best I can do is make toast. And putting the cereal in a bowl and putting milk on it. ><

I can't even get the milk open without having someone do it for me! =\
    Like wow.. you suck Tsuna =p, but that don't mean you can't learn

Me, I can cook.. Make rice.. meat, Soup, well not what you'd expect since all the ingredients aren't available just anywhere

Some of the foods have names rather than just calling them meat and soup

and I love to cook

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Arrow

It's ok. I have to cook every weekend for my family (one of my chores)... I like it sometimes, but other times I can't be bothered... I cook so many things, it would take ages to list them all. Here are some:

Lentil bake,
    Mushroom bake,
    Carrot Curry,
    Broccoli and Lentil soup,
    Stuffed Capsicums,
    Pizza,
    Mousaka,
    Masala potatoes,
    Napoli vegetable curry,
    Cauliflower curry,
    Spinach and Lentil bake,
    Florence fenil bake,
    Spaghetti,
    Lasanga,
    Maccaroni cheese,
    Cauliflower cheese,
    Butterbean bake,
    Greek salad,
    Banana curry,
    Maccaroni with peas,
    Stir fry,
    Black-eyed bean fougarth (or something... it's like a rice dish),
    Cabbage fougarth,
    Pilaf,
    Baked potatoes (yum... like they're hard to make...)

... that's off the top of my head. I can't be bothered thinking hard about it... but I've made all of those quite a lot.

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

not really
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 05:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

Exclamation i do

i'm in cullinary school. i like to cook my native foods:

soumen onigiri, gyunabe, soba, miso ECT...

What's up Doc? giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2006 02:09 PM
    Threads

I love cooking!! im good at burning stuff though

but i like making stir fry and of course mince!!!!
    but i burn my hands a lot thats the only thing i dont like about cooking. well the washing up isnt much fun either lol

sig made by the great Nespa. thnks hun ^^

when i sit at home alone sometimes
    i like to hit things with beanbags and blame it
    all on the gremlin that lives in my shoe

My weirdo sister: Chibi Fire Spirit
    My older sister with a hard hat: Capn_Stikkie
    My Friends: Chibi Fire Angel, CrazedInuyashaFan12, Miss Chatty, Capn Stikkie, Gene the Man, Samuriagent, Skyla and Water_Demon_boy

Junior Member demongurl2005 is on a distinguished road demongurl2005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 01:18 PM
    I live in a small village in Canada BC called New Aiyansh
    Threads

Cool i love 2 cook 2

im going 2 go 2 a cooking school after i grad

Closed Thread

Thread Information