AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Video Gaming Naming!

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Video Gaming Naming!

Y'know how many games are out there now, since the conception of games themselves? I'd bet there are numbers that go into six digits. =O Imagine that many names for games! It... gives me an idea.

I'm sure no one knows all the games in the world, so put your gaming knowledge to the test and tell us what games you've played... with a twist.

Rules to Gaming Nomenclature:
    1) Poster will start off with the name of a random game. That'll be me.
    2) The next poster will use the very last letter of the latest game's title.
    3) They must then start the next name of another game with that same letter.
    4) You must include the console that supports the game, as well as give the genre. You're flaunting your knowledge of video games, people.
    5) Names ending with a number will convert into word form. Super Mario Bros. 2 will become Super Mario Bros. Two

Example:
    Tales of Symphonia (Gamecube, RPG)
    Act Rasier (SNES, Action-Adventure)
    Ready 2 Rumble Boxing (XBox, Sports)
    Grandia 2 (Dreamcast, RPG)
    Oddworld: Abe's Oddesey (Playstation, Adventure/Puzzle) [Notice the bold letters. This is the layout.]

Members wishing to post in this thread will do as follows:
    1) Names must be from electronic gaming consoles. Candy Land is not a video game. (I don't think. o.O) Operation! is electronic, but doesn't have a video feed.
    2) Computer game names are accepted. (Pre-installed gimmes like Minesweeper aren't included) Compliation games involving a series are accepted.
    3) Liquid Crystal Displays, single-game handhelds, limited multi-handhelds, and anything earlier than the Atari won't be accepted.
    4) Don't flame others for misinformation. Kindly correct the user and go on where it was left off.
    5) You may not post within two threads beyond the last one you had previously.

Lucidian Dyne
    User
    User
    Lucidian Dyne
    etc.

Reread the Secondary Rules. There is zero tolerance for anything otherwise. Website's Terms of Service also apply here.

Otherwise, have fun. ^_^ I wanna know what games are out there that I haven't played.

EDIT: By the way, you cannot use the same name twice unless the intervals are absurdly great that people won't bother looking at the entire thread. Games that have multiple platforms, even if the differences vary, will count as one game. (i.e. Soul Caliber 2) In this case, you will give the name of one platform. Individual games in a series will be accepted. (Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic 2, etc.)

Begin!
    Metroid (NES, Action)
    Last edited by Lucidian Dyne; 09-30-2005 at 11:35 PM.

Senior Member grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2005 06:50 AM
    Threads

donkey konga(gc)

Sexeh Clown...? Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 03:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Penis

Kingdom Hearts....(ps2)

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Star Wars Battle Front

Senior Member grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2005 06:50 AM
    Threads

tony haks underground

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

Nanobreaker (ps2)
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Ragnarok Online (P.C - mmorpg)

[a bad one at that!]
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Digital Excellence Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2008 02:32 AM
    Threads

age of empires ( pc)
    !!! Dont let my egg die !!!
    click it

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Soul Calibur two (XBox, PS2, Game Cube)
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Obscure (PS2, Xbox)
    Action, Horror, Surivial

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Extermination (survival horror - PS2)
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

NBA Ballers (PS2, Sports)

Biiiingo! Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Studly
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Octopus Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2015 08:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but names games are not yet allowed. Plus there's already been someone who didn't follow the trend. Sorry.

Make your voice heard! Vote Kyo for Trash Bin Moderator.

Closed Thread

Thread Information