Y'know how many games are out there now, since the conception of games themselves? I'd bet there are numbers that go into six digits. =O Imagine that many names for games! It... gives me an idea.
I'm sure no one knows all the games in the world, so put your gaming knowledge to the test and tell us what games you've played... with a twist.
Rules to Gaming Nomenclature:
1) Poster will start off with the name of a random game. That'll be me.
2) The next poster will use the very last letter of the latest game's title.
3) They must then start the next name of another game with that same letter.
4) You must include the console that supports the game, as well as give the genre. You're flaunting your knowledge of video games, people.
5) Names ending with a number will convert into word form. Super Mario Bros. 2 will become Super Mario Bros. Two
Tales of Symphonia (Gamecube, RPG)
Act Rasier (SNES, Action-Adventure)
Ready 2 Rumble Boxing (XBox, Sports)
Grandia 2 (Dreamcast, RPG)
Oddworld: Abe's Oddesey (Playstation, Adventure/Puzzle) [Notice the bold letters. This is the layout.]
Members wishing to post in this thread will do as follows:
1) Names must be from electronic gaming consoles. Candy Land is not a video game. (I don't think. o.O) Operation! is electronic, but doesn't have a video feed.
2) Computer game names are accepted. (Pre-installed gimmes like Minesweeper aren't included) Compliation games involving a series are accepted.
3) Liquid Crystal Displays, single-game handhelds, limited multi-handhelds, and anything earlier than the Atari won't be accepted.
4) Don't flame others for misinformation. Kindly correct the user and go on where it was left off.
5) You may not post within two threads beyond the last one you had previously.
Reread the Secondary Rules. There is zero tolerance for anything otherwise. Website's Terms of Service also apply here.
Otherwise, have fun. ^_^ I wanna know what games are out there that I haven't played.
EDIT: By the way, you cannot use the same name twice unless the intervals are absurdly great that people won't bother looking at the entire thread. Games that have multiple platforms, even if the differences vary, will count as one game. (i.e. Soul Caliber 2) In this case, you will give the name of one platform. Individual games in a series will be accepted. (Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic 2, etc.)
Metroid (NES, Action)