AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Song Dedications!

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

To: Capernicus
    Song: Nice Guys Finish Last
    Artist: Greenday
    Reason: 'Sometimes youre at your best, when you feel the worst.'
    Feel better sweety <3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

BBA Member Jyskal has much to be proud of Jyskal has much to be proud of Jyskal has much to be proud of Jyskal has much to be proud of Jyskal has much to be proud of Jyskal has much to be proud of Jyskal has much to be proud of Jyskal has much to be proud of Jyskal has much to be proud of Jyskal's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2006 12:11 PM
    Wandering the hollow chambers of hell's fiery heart...
    Threads

To: Sophonax
    Song: Happy Birthday
    Artist: Birthday Massacre
    Reason: Love you to pieces Tony, have a happy birthday mate, and have a drink for me! XD

Black Blood Alliance members grab the button.

Milla Is My Idol ♥ Maes has a reputation beyond repute Maes has a reputation beyond repute Maes has a reputation beyond repute Maes has a reputation beyond repute Maes has a reputation beyond repute Maes has a reputation beyond repute Maes has a reputation beyond repute Maes has a reputation beyond repute Maes has a reputation beyond repute Maes has a reputation beyond repute Maes has a reputation beyond repute Maes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 03:49 PM
    Threads

Wink

To: Friends like Guin, Remie, Sangie, etc.
    Song: Revealing Too Much
    Artist: The Honorary Title.
    Why: Love you guys and gals, and I hope that I'm not revealing too much of how I might feel. <3

B.B.A's Alpha Female SwiftKill has much to be proud of SwiftKill has much to be proud of SwiftKill has much to be proud of SwiftKill has much to be proud of SwiftKill has much to be proud of SwiftKill has much to be proud of SwiftKill has much to be proud of SwiftKill has much to be proud of SwiftKill has much to be proud of SwiftKill's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2006 06:05 PM
    Patroling Along The Black Blood Alliance Wolves Territory.
    Threads

To~Kurumirina
    Song~ Dude looks like a lady
    Artist~Aerosmith
    Reason~Hehehe, the first time I met Rina, I thought he was a she..XD So I had to dedicate this...

.:|Want to see about joining TheB.B.A? Then go PM me!|:.

.:|Craptastic sig by me!!!|:.

^.:|Are you my fan? Grab the button!|:.^

A Supporter of Toast Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 10:06 AM
    Threads

To: Everyone I know!
    Song: NumaNuma Yei
    Artist: Ozone
    Reason: Its such a nice dance song and also, everyone's been so down since I came back, so CHEER UP!
    ~

To: Naruto fans!
    Song: Haruka Kanata
    Artist: Asian Kungfu generation
    Reason: i dunno, I just like the song now, before it was just there like Sakura and Sasuke's themes (still annoying btw) AND AKG RAWKS!

Me and Mac: 06/26/06 Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 03:32 AM
    Seated on my Macki's lap saying sweet nothings into his ear...
    Threads

^Nice one!

To: Leone_Marcus (mt boyfriend who's a member of a HP-themed forum board)
    Song: Numb
    Artist: Linkin Park
    Reason: My fave LP LSS and you know it, Macki...

"Yeah, I'm back. For good now. ^^"
    Vergil//Uchiha Itachi//Uchiha Sasuke//Hyuuga Neji//Athrun Zala//Shinomori Aoshi//Yukishiro Enishi//Kuchiki Byakuya

http://midgardsfuture.tk <--that's my new Ragnarok Online-inspired Role-Playing site, so if you guys want to give it a shot, click it and explore the world of Rune-Midgard! ^^

Senior Member philippine102 has a spectacular aura about philippine102 has a spectacular aura about philippine102 has a spectacular aura about philippine102's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2007 11:40 AM
    Pittsburgh (enter bad joke about location here)
    Threads

Exclamation !

To: respectable females everywhere
    Song: Hikari
    Artist: SE7EN
    Reason: felt like it.
    My jpop seems to keep me warm at night.

iF YOU CAN READ THIS KANJI, YOU MAY ALREADY QUALIFY...

Sacrificial Suicide Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 03:10 AM
    Threads

To someone special: The Truth About Heaven ~ Armor For Sleep

Sincerly Yours,
    ~ Tragedy

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

Far Away by Nickelback for someone in the Air Force
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To: Girtastic
    Song: I Hate Everything About You
    Artist: Three Days Grace
    Why: "If I hate everything about you, why do I love you!? You hate everything about me, why do you love me!?"

<333- I really do adore her, but she's just so damn aggravating.

x

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 12:31 AM
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

To: All of my MUCH missed lovely darlings here on AF
    Song: I Miss You ~ Blink 182
    Reason: Gan, Solara, Jag, EVERYONE....I'm back!!! I missed you ALL VERY MUCH!!!! -Glomps-

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

Member Sensei is on a distinguished road Sensei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 04:23 PM
    Threads

To one of my best friends who is no longer with me:
    "The ghost of you" ~My Chemical Romnace

To my brother:
    "White and Nerdy" ~Weird Al Yankovic

To Alter:
    "Where ever you are" ~Laava
    (I changed the song, beacuse this one fit better)
    Last edited by Sensei; 11-29-2006 at 04:16 PM.

*pathetic sig done by me*

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To: Many friends, mainly the ones in my sig.
    Song: Better Than Me
    Artist: Hinder
    Reason:

"And I think you should know this
    You deserve much better than me"

"And I can't pretend I won't think about you
    when I'm older."

x

FES admires you ^_< Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:41 PM
    Threads

Okay!!
    To: Wonderwice, Eliana Levanos, Tsuna Kadiri,FES,Yoshimitzu,DeathBySpartan,MaruDashi ^.^
    Song: City of blinding Lights
    Band:U2
    Reason: Thx for remembering me all of ya *hugs everyone*

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

For: Soul fly
    Song: Adam's Song
    By: Blink 182

- 'coz we both like Blink!^^

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

To: FarEastStyle
    Song: Toni Basil - Oh Micky, You're So Fine
    Reason: The random rep lol XD

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 12:31 AM
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

To: My top four darlings here on AF - Solara, Gan, JaG and Cadam
    Song: Far Away ~ Nickleback
    Reason: "I love you, I loved you all along, and I MISS YOU from far away for far too long"

To: Demonic Ice Dragon
    Song: Word Up ~ Korn
    Reason: Heh heh, totally random but I hope you are still hanging around here and you BETTER still be drawin ;3

To: Every other one of my darlings and fav mods.{Check journal}
    Song: The Reason ~ Hoobastank
    Reason: I found a reason to come back...and the reason is you... ^_^

Much love to all of you darlings! <333

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

to: Gandizzl
    song: Sevendust - Angel's son
    reason:
    'Life is changing
    I can't go on without you
    Rearranging. I will be strong
    I'll stand by you' -- and because I like the song ^_^

to: my msn groupie xD (people from my sig. And GNY!)
    song: Fool's Garden - Lemon tree
    reason:
    I'm sitting here in the boring room
    It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon
    I'm wasting my time
    I got nothing to do
    I'm hanging around
    I'm waiting for you" -- and, it's a lame song about lemontrees xD

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

WIFFEH!!!!!! I'm not your favorite person on AF anymore?! I'm not even in your signature anymore....-Sad-

To Wiffeh: Do it alone-Sugar cult
    "I don't want to do it alone, I'm begging you" I like this song ^-^

Senior Member カズマ has a reputation beyond repute カズマ has a reputation beyond repute カズマ has a reputation beyond repute カズマ has a reputation beyond repute カズマ has a reputation beyond repute カズマ has a reputation beyond repute カズマ has a reputation beyond repute カズマ has a reputation beyond repute カズマ has a reputation beyond repute カズマ has a reputation beyond repute カズマ has a reputation beyond repute カズマ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2007 02:31 AM
    Threads

To my favorite cousin (Kandy): Remedy -Seether
    Reckless Fire
    Please give me good rep

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To: Wiffeh. <3
    Song: Lucky
    Artist: Bif Naked
    Reason:

"It was a Monday when
    My lover told me
    Never pay the reaper
    With love only..
    What could I say to you,
    except I love you...
    And I'd give my life for yours..
    I know we are, we are the lucky ones."

x

Owner of Spaghetti Cat Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 10:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gandizzl

To: CFA & Thorn
    Song: Trollfest - Legendarisk Øl
    Reason: We would be bad for the public with this music and enough legendary beer XD

To: Wonderwice
    Song: Mew - Forever And Ever
    Reason: Cute song :3

To: The rest!
    Song: Trollfest - Willkommen Folk Tell Drekka Fest
    Reason: Yes! Welcome folks to drinking feast!

Ari Gold set by dotmyztick <33

Wonderwice fan nr.1
    |Gan, Lettuce and CFA..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006|
    Gandy-Man and Bunster saving one pimp and one pornstar at a time.

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

To-kyubichan
    Song- Carousel
    By-Blink 182

simply because this song should make any blink fan smile =]

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

To Each Their Own Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2009 04:06 PM
    Threads

to Amaruk
    Swing, Swing - the All american rejects
    no real reason....
    V Siggy Made By: Nespa V
    Thankies!!

FES admires you ^_< Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:41 PM
    Threads

To: FES, Wonderwice and Eliana Levanos
    Song:In a little while, U2
    Reason: You are my favourite AF members *hugs*

Closed Thread

Thread Information