AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Song Dedications!

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Song Dedications!

Dedicate songs here, if you got a person you wanna dedicate a song to then do it, and leave a reason why your dedicating it, but don't post unless your dedicating a song if you wanna thank someone for their dedication, thank 'em in PM or dedicate them one aswell Oo;
    I'll start off with one the ones from my journal ok.

Zankoku-Bring me to life-evanescence

Souske--Staplegunned-The Spill Canvas OR Self-conclusion-The Spill Canvas

NHK-My Tourniquet-Evanescence.

Remie-chan!-Bleed like me-Garbage(one of my favorite songs o.o!)

The Wing Man-Ghost of you-My Chemical Romance.

Peach-Sydney-Halifax <dedication for telling me about the band>

Marie2007-Natalie Marie and 1 cc-The SPill Canvas,...I'll be honest...I just wanted to dedicate you a song to show you I don't hate you ._. and this one has your name in it, see!! >>;;;

HAVE FUN!

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

Guinevere - HIM - Gone With The Sin
    if you listen to the lyrics this is the exact same thing i want to say to her....

Neveah - Bright Eyes - At The Center Of The World
    Because at the center of my world she is the statue

Sgt Souske Sagara - Drowning Pool - Sinner
    Well that shouldnt be made public but its funny too

Peach - Thrice - Melting Point Of Wax
    Its the first time i met someone that likes Thrice and she is just one of the few that understand me

Darth Tyranus - A Thorn For Every Heart - 99 with an anchor
    "Let my fingers around your neck,
    Until the shadows are dancing around you now,
    Fingers only to track you down.
    Waiting for someone to pull you across the rain." he is a mistunderstood guy just because he may offend you his intension are as pure as any i know

[ True*Poet ]

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I Didn't put my reasons for some of them..my bad..>>; -puts reasons-

Zankoku-Bring me to life-evanescence
    "How can you see into my eyes like open doors
    Leading you down into my core
    Where I've become so numb
    Without a soul
    My spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
    Until you find it there and lead it back home" Alright thats why kinda why I dedicated that song to him oO; see! It describes how he understands so much about me that others fail to grasp

Souske--Staplegunned-The Spill Canvas OR Self-conclusion-The Spill Canvas

Well I'll start with Self-conclusions alright, ok >>;
    Chance's been my reason for living for awhile o.o and so this song is about a guy saving a girl from suicide, it works perfectly.

Staplegunned, cause o.o; I felt like it? >>;

NHK-My Tourniquet-Evanescence.
    Because this song means a WHOLE LOT to me so I dedicated it to him -smile-

Remie-chan!-Bleed like me-Garbage(one of my favorite songs o.o!)

Basically Because this so is so cool and so is Remie, even if he's stand offish.

The Wing Man-Ghost of you-My Chemical Romance.
    My fellow MCR fan ^-^

Ignorant by Default ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Somebody Someone-koRn to myself
    Its pathetic but I do need somebody,someone.......

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Evanescence ~ "Haunted" -to- My secret admirers.. >>; -Reason- Have you heard the song? o.O;

x

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Death Cab For Cutie - "Title And Registration"
    Raven_Momiji

There is no one on earth like her and i lost her, just remembering all the times we had and what we talked about, makes me regret the things i have said.

"The glove compartment is inacuratly named, and every body knows it, cause behind its door theres nothing to keep my fingers warm, and all i find is suveniers of better times, before the gleam of your tail lights fading, to find yourself a better life."

[ True*Poet ]

.k.i.s.S. japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 01:56 AM
    Threads

For: mi amore
    "Wherever you will Go" - the calling (i just want him to get the message)
    "Stay" - Cushe (well its kind of our theme song KIND OF ,okie?)

For: rabbit
    "Sorry" - Cushe (so that he'd forgive me DOI!!~)

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

TO Remie-Chan

Be My Escape-Relient K.

Simply cause you rock dude, listen to the lyrics good and it'll say alot.

B00ger's Special Fwend! Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 08:45 AM
    Threads

To: harakiri

"Until the day I Die" - Story of the Year

As years go by,
    I race the clock with you
    But if you die right now,
    You know that I'd die too.

Hehe, u know u my bestest retard buddy Veda-chan! ^_^
    * - - - -][ LOVE ME ][ - - - - *
    * - - - -][HATE ME][ - - - - *

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

*To all of the people who come on this site*

A.F.I ~ Days Of The Phoenix

I Love You Guy's and Girl's

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

To Ryo
    Shotgun Serenade

cause I REEEAAAALLLY don't like him -glare-

Remie.Remmerz.Rum Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 10:01 AM
    Threads

To Guinevere
    Pulling This String ~ Mudvayne

Just because....I definetly *heart* this song...It's one of my favourites, and I know the lyrics may be too strong, but it reminds me of you...And of myself..
    Set created by moi. <3
    Character: Akira
    Series: Air Gear
    Photography = LOVE. <3

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

To Guinevere sorry I am not real good with these but I will says thanks for the dedication.
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

To thy dear Guin~

Queen -- "You're My Best Friend".. -Reason- Just look at the title, and listen to the song. o.o;

x

Senior Member ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xWoEx

To my friend Marie2007 -"What you wating foy" by Gwen Stefani
    Reason: Um, I just think you should listion to the song. It should bring you up,since your always down.

To Catastrophe dear- "Hi no tori" By Mika Nakashima
    Reason: Its prettyful and I think it fits you.

To Guiny "P.I.M.P." by 50cent.
    Reason: xD, I hate him!
    No seariously.. "I stand Alone" by Godsmack.

To Therebel "Iris" By Goo Goo Dolls
    Reason: Um, its a nice song.

+++
    the magnificent droid

Sacrificial Suicide Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 03:10 AM
    Threads

Guinevere ~ Angel with out wings by Zao ~ Reason,,, song about being saved by his angel ... always being there
    fits me and her perfectly
    thanks guin .. i owe it all to you

Zankoku ~ Killing Me by Drowning Pool ~ .... lyrics " i swear i think this life is killing me " enough said if he reads it

Gothic Lullaby ~ Danger Keep Away by Slipknot ~ our song .... i guess it still is huh .... dunno

ill add more l8r

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

Great songs Sgt too bad no song describes me whatsoever but oh well
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Everyone, thanks for the songs you dedicated to me.

TO Souske:
    Broken-Seether-Amy Lee.

Listen or read the lyrics and you'll understand.

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

Thankies, ReiRei.

To you, dear<3 ~ "Magic" -- Stimulator. You brighten up my day, just like that song. Oh, also listen to that song's lyrics. o.o;

x

Sacrificial Suicide Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 03:10 AM
    Threads

Guin ~ .... Cemetary Drive or Helena....
    ....remeber....just before we were toghter ....
    ....you were ..gone...
    ... i though you....
    ...these and Aria kept me alive

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.

Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

To my father..........

Bright Eyes - Sunrise Sunset

Please father understand that your making me lose my mind and even with every blow to my body or my mind im trying to go by every sunrise and sunset....but i cant wait till we are equal and i can one day show you how much you messed me up

[ True*Poet ]

S-Class Kusa-nin Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2008 07:22 AM
    Threads

To Guinny <3- Bring me to life-Evanescence
    (Thanks to Sushyisama <3)
    Anywho, I've remade my appearance again. <3
    [Btw Juushichi = 17 = 17th. Now you know.]

Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

To my real father that abond me and left me to die

Armor For Sleep - Stay On The Ground

"Started looking out for myself today but then i stopped cause i dont care, holding your head is hard when you just want to stay on the ground"

And even though i dont know and i probably will never meet you, finding out this news has just made me worse off then i was before

[ True*Poet ]

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

To my parents(mostly my dad)

Home-Three days grace
    "I’ll be coming home
    Just to be alone
    Cause I know you’re not there
    And I know that you don’t care
    I can hardly wait to leave this place"
    mhmmm

Just like you-Three days grace
    "I could be mean
    I could be angry
    You know I could be just like you

I could be fake
    I could be stupid
    You know I could be just like you

You thought you were standing beside me
    Your were only in my way
    You’re wrong if you think that I’ll be just like you"...

Yea...not the best relationship with my parents...

(I hate)everything about you-
    "Every roommate kept awake
    By every sigh and scream we make
    All the feelings that I get
    But I still don't miss you yet" yea....guess....

Three days grace put my thoughts into song, exactly.

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

To my best friend in the whole world, Krystal~

"Bring Me to Life" -Evanescence.
    She's truly the only one who understands me.

"You're My Best Friend" -Queen.
    Once again, look at the title and listen to the song.

"Photograph" -Nickelback.
    I'm currently two states away from her, and I miss her. It was hard to say goodbye, but I'm moving back to that state in almost a year. "It's hard to say it, time to say it. Goodbye, goodbye."

x

Closed Thread

Thread Information