AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: kokology test: spill the wine

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default kokology test: spill the wine

kokology is a test which got popular in japan. i got this from a friend. kokoro is japanese which means spirit or mind and -logia is greek meaning the study of.. thus, having the study of the mind or spirit.
    i just wanted to share this with you guys.
    consider the situation below:
    you were on a date with your lover in a french restaurant. finally the maitre d' arrives with the bottle of wine. you get ready for a toast but then your arms jerk and you spill wine on the white tablecloth. from the list below, describe the way the wine spilled.
    1. The tablecloth is completely soaked in wine.
    2. There are several large red splotches.
    3. A few drops of wine spilled here and there.
    4. Fortunately, there's only one small spot on the tablecloth.

pm your answer and ill tell you the result or analysis. or you can post and then pm me. or you can just post your answer. ill post the results on friday anyway, giving everybody enough time to answer the test. i dont want to post the results yet. someone may get tempted to look at the key.
    go on... post!!

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Deranged Silenus BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2005 05:49 AM
    Threads

Definitely 1. And I'm sure that guy won't want to go out with me again. Butterfingers is my middle name. :P

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

I chose the 3rd discription. I don't know why though =/
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Pocky muncher #1 ^_^ Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 10:09 PM
    Lost on Cloud 9* yes the one with the silver lining*
    Threads

i choose the third one, it would be embarrassing if it just soaked the table, and i didn't want it to seem like everything is perfect if i chose #1...so i choose 3...even if i spilled it my love would be like....ur a retard and chuckle a bit i'd say oh shut up and he'd just think i was goofy....no harm done..^.^;
    I WANT YOU TO BAD REP ME....PLEASE!

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

This is BunnyCopy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Closed Thread

Thread Information