AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: what type of grl are you?

Junior Member ♣hotchick♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣hotchick♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣hotchick♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣hotchick♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣hotchick♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣hotchick♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣hotchick♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣hotchick♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣hotchick♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣hotchick♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣hotchick♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣hotchick♣'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2005 05:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default what type of grl are you?

what type of girl are you
    http://www.quizilla.com/users/mister...0(anime%20pics
    I got aerin

You're the spazztastic Aerin, a bit a tomboy. Although you can bit annoying at times, people think you're just the cutest thing. You're hyper and outta control, stubborn and short temmpered, and finally cute and fun. Yup that's you, cute as a botton. Boys die to be friend, and you love boys. You think they are the cooliest. And even though you act carefree and sugar high all the time, your dreams are big for that small body and brain. You're a hyper maniac but you're also sweet and loving. All you want is world peace and some ice cream! Is that so much to ask? I think not! You're stubborn as a bull so I doubt people will have a choice when it comes to you unless they want bananas thrown at them. Then again you can be forgetful so who knows? You've got the attention spand of a dumb fly. You may not be the smartest on the block, but you'll always be the happiest you perky little squirt. Good for you, yah crazy spazz!
    iam hot and your not

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

LUCKY! You got Rose, the good girl in town. When when people think of you they think of a girl with a halo and a book. Although deep down you may sometimes feel a little depressed and lonely, you don't let it keep you down! Outside your crazy cool! Your also ridicuously smart. Evil people may think your a dork because you like school, and well, maybe you are a dork. But other people love yah! How can they not? You wikid funny, cool, smart, a bit crazy but still extremely pretty. And although you've had a rough past, now your future is gunna be awesome! You're also not into the whole dating thing. You might date a little but it won't last or mean anything. Don't worry, though! Soon you will meet the perfect guy, you'll get married and live happily ever after! Well, I don't know for sure, but that's what SHOULD happen. Maybe you're just...perfect!

Senior Member SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

As peaceful as a baby lamb, you are Leanne. You're not one for speaking outload in front of people unless you're around really close friends. Even then you're not the most talkative one in the room. Tough you like to keep your human friends to a minimum that you feel completely secure around. You basically like to keep to yourself, although you've got a lot of stuff on your mind all the time. You'd rather share you're thoughts with a less judgemental crowd: animals. Animals are you're best friends and you feel most connected to them. You talk to them even if you don't know they're listening. But animals like you, too. Never will one turn on you. You've just got a "knack", I guess. You will always love animals and nature. Outside in the wild is where you'd like to be. You love animals and animals love you. You're a regular Dr. Dolittle!

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow! You got Alex. You should feel very honored. This means you can everybody's arse. As Alex, you have a need to act tough. So outside you may seem cruel and heartless and that basically, you don't give a damn and all you like is fighting. But that's not true! Deep down your one of the most warmhearted people in the world! You act like this because you're not very happy with the way your life is going, but you're getting over it. You always feel so distant from everyone and you don't like to let people get any closer to you. Your relationships are strictly "You suck", "You suck more" but somehow you're all still friends. How you manage that, I do not know. Espesially you with the boy you have a major crush on, you're meanest to him (what are you, still four?). But although you're a bit of a punk, you the prettiest girl in school. The boys that have a enough courage to ask you out get a "(smack) PERVERT!". Through all this drama you still have some fun times with your friends though. So cheer up, Grumpy poo!

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

You're the spazztastic Aerin, a bit a tomboy. Although you can bit annoying at times, people think you're just the cutest thing. You're hyper and outta control, stubborn and short temmpered, and finally cute and fun. Yup that's you, cute as a botton. Boys die to be friend, and you love boys. You think they are the cooliest. And even though you act carefree and sugar high all the time, your dreams are big for that small body and brain. You're a hyper maniac but you're also sweet and loving. All you want is world peace and some ice cream! Is that so much to ask? I think not! You're stubborn as a bull so I doubt people will have a choice when it comes to you unless they want bananas thrown at them. Then again you can be forgetful so who knows? You've got the attention spand of a dumb fly. You may not be the smartest on the block, but you'll always be the happiest you perky little squirt. Good for you, yah crazy spazz!

awesome and i am already a huge tomboy as it is
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Purely Priestess lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2006 05:49 AM
    Threads

Ah... you're the sneaky Alley. Be happy and be proud! You're the sneakiest and most daring girl in town. You just love to get into trouble, don't you? Well at least you'll always have friends to share the blame with. You love to take risks no matter what might happen in the end. That's the surprising part for such a sweet and innocent girl. The intentions behind your skeems are always goof though. Depending on what mood your in, you could talk a lot or very little. Either way you look like an angel. Another sweet quality about you is how you feel responsible for your friends and you need to take care of them. Some perverted boyz sometimes hit on you but you've only got eye and a heart for one! ^_-! You just beat up the other losers. YAY you!

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by lovelykagome
    Ah... you're the sneaky Alley. Be happy and be proud! You're the sneakiest and most daring girl in town. You just love to get into trouble, don't you? Well at least you'll always have friends to share the blame with. You love to take risks no matter what might happen in the end. That's the surprising part for such a sweet and innocent girl. The intentions behind your skeems are always goof though. Depending on what mood your in, you could talk a lot or very little. Either way you look like an angel. Another sweet quality about you is how you feel responsible for your friends and you need to take care of them. Some perverted boyz sometimes hit on you but you've only got eye and a heart for one! ^_-! You just beat up the other losers. YAY you!
    Same here! XD
    Happy and proud...most of the time
    Sneaky and a daring girl...eh? XD
    Love to get into trouble...nope
    Blame my friends...nope, never
    Sweet and innocent...of course!! XD That's me!!
    Look like an angel...depends on how an angel looks like <.<
    If I feel responsible for my friends...kinda
    Only got eye and a heart for only one...yeap, that's soooo true!! (But I don't beat up the rest!! XD)

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Wow! You got Alex. You should feel very honored. This means you can everybody's arse. As Alex, you have a need to act tough. So outside you may seem cruel and heartless and that basically, you don't give a damn and all you like is fighting. But that's not true! Deep down your one of the most warmhearted people in the world! You act like this because you're not very happy with the way your life is going, but you're getting over it. You always feel so distant from everyone and you don't like to let people get any closer to you. Your relationships are strictly "You suck", "You suck more" but somehow you're all still friends. How you manage that, I do not know. Espesially you with the boy you have a major crush on, you're meanest to him (what are you, still four?). But although you're a bit of a punk, you the prettiest girl in school. The boys that have a enough courage to ask you out get a "(smack) PERVERT!". Through all this drama you still have some fun times with your friends though. So cheer up, Grumpy poo!

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Detrimental Remnant. Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 04:23 AM
    Threads

LUCKY! You got Rose, the good girl in town. When when people think of you they think of a girl with a halo and a book. Although deep down you may sometimes feel a little depressed and lonely, you don't let it keep you down! Outside your crazy cool! Your also ridicuously smart. Evil people may think your a dork because you like school, and well, maybe you are a dork. But other people love yah! How can they not? You wikid funny, cool, smart, a bit crazy but still extremely pretty. And although you've had a rough past, now your future is gunna be awesome! You're also not into the whole dating thing. You might date a little but it won't last or mean anything. Don't worry, though! Soon you will meet the perfect guy, you'll get married and live happily ever after! Well, I don't know for sure, but that's what SHOULD happen. Maybe you're just...perfect!

First things first, I hate school. o.o I only like it because my friends are there. And I'm NOT pretty. T_T
    A.K.A. Torturous Anodyne / Nocturne Filth / ~Devilish Kidnapper~ / Kuromaru
    A Fan?

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

Wow! You got Alex. You should feel very honored. This means you can everybody's ***. As Alex, you have a need to act tough. So outside you may seem cruel and heartless and that basically, you don't give a damn and all you like is fighting. But that's not true! Deep down your one of the most warmhearted people in the world! You act like this because you're not very happy with the way your life is going, but you're getting over it. You always feel so distant from everyone and you don't like to let people get any closer to you. Your relationships are strictly "You suck", "You suck more" but somehow you're all still friends. How you manage that, I do not know. Espesially you with the boy you have a major crush on, you're meanest to him (what are you, still four?). But although you're a bit of a punk, you the prettiest girl in school. The boys that have a enough courage to ask you out get a "(smack) PERVERT!". Through all this drama you still have some fun times with your friends though. So cheer up, Grumpy poo
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

~Let Me Be Your Wings~ Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2008 10:07 AM
    Threads

Yay, some of that is me anyway ^^

Luv Angel Eyes
    Angel Eyes=Huggle Faerie (Need a huggle? Just ask)~Loving Fiance~PM's Lil' Darling~Crazed & obsessed Anime/Manga Fanatic~Tea drinker extradordinaire
    ^_^ ^_~ =^_^=
    Look~Listen~Laugh~Love~Smile

Quote~"I turned him into a cat, I am so sorry!"~Torhu;Fruits Basket
    Quote~"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"~ Adam;Mythbusters

Closed Thread

Thread Information