AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Inuyasha: The land across the Sea

A.R.S.F. Team #7 Leader m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 03:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Inuyasha: The land across the Sea

(OOC: And it begins, everyone...you may...BEGIN! OH and just to warn you, my begining post will be...long, just to get it started)

"No....stop it....please don't...no...NO!!!"
    I sprung up in bed, beads of sweat rolling down my face as I tried to catch my breath. I reached up and tried to grab my heart, as if to try and slow it down. I started to look around me, everything was as it was when I went to sleep. The small cabin, still only filled with a small bed, a little table with latern. And one little round window to see outside the ship, that's right we were onboard a ship, I had almost forgot.
    "Damd...I am never gonna get to sleep like this, both the nightmares and this damd ship tossing is like trying to sleep in a bed of needles," I said quietly to myself.

I looked over to my side, Saiyaka was there fast asleep. I didnt want to wake her, so I slowly and quietly crawled out of bed. It was really cold out, that was apparent when my feet hit the floor and it was ice cold. I quickly moved along and put on my clothes, and a pair of boots that Kagome had given me before we left to help with the cold weather.
    "Thank goodness for Kagomes planning ahead...or my feet would be frost bitten by now," I said as I made my way towards the door, grabbing a large tan jacket as I went.

I walked outside of my room and into the short halways that had all the doors to the cabins, I quietly closed my door and then started to make my way towards the steps that led up to the deck. My boots made a destinctive clunk as I started up the steps, the air getting colder as I got to the top. When I got outside, there was a thick fog surrounding the ship, and a thin frost on parts of the deck.
    "It's getting even colder, I hope this dosent slow us down," I said as I looked around the deck.

I walked forward to the railing that went around the ship, I leaned against it and started to look out at the ocean. Well the ocean I could see atleast, the fog was so thick I could barely see infront of me.

"Hey, what are you doing up here," Inuyasha asked me as he came up the steps.
    I spun my head around and looked at Inuyasha, he was in esentially the same get up I was in. Except his pants were red and the vest was black. He must have been woken up by me yelling in my sleep.
    "Another nightmare," Inuyasha asked as he leaned on the railing next to me.

"Yeah...even though its been six years since Naraku was killed...I still can't shake him from my mind. Its like he is fallowing me even after his death," I said as I looked out at the foggy ocean.
    "I know what you mean, but its over now. He is dead, and that's the end of it. We got his jewel shards, and moved on," Inuyasha said as he also looked out at the sea.
    "Yeah...the jewel shards," I said lowering my head," Those damded things, if it wasnt for them we wouldnt be in this situation right now."
    "Speaking of wich, how much longer till we get there," Inuyasha asked looking over at me.

"I dunno, I can never get a strait answer out of the guy, but if you ask me. This whole idea of going to China, just really dosent sit well with me," I said looking to Inuyasha.
    Inuyasha mearly nodded, he felt the same way I did. This whole thing had a funny feeling to it. But we needed to get those ten shards back, if we didnt then even more trouble could be started. And none of us wanted another demon like Naraku appearing...ever.
    "Hey isnt it Mutsuki's birthday today," Inuyasha asked suddenly.
    "Yeah, his tenth, this kid is growing like a weed I swear," I said smiling at the thought of him always getting into trouble.

"Him and Koi remind me of us when we were kids, always getting into trouble. So, what did you get him, for his birthday I mean," Inuyasha asked.
    "A sword," I said looking back out to the sea.
    "A sword eh, the one that you had Totosai make I am guessing. That's one hell of a weapon, you sure he is ready for it," Inuyasha asked me.
    "Yeah I am sure he is, besides he will need it. If this trip is anything like I think it will be...than everyone will need to be ready...for anything," I said in a more serious tone.

The One I Love Very Much: Chibi-chan

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

"Uuurgh sooo hungry!" Ruki moaned. It had been hours since she had last eaten. "I knew I should have taken uncle Chouji's advice and bring a lot of snacks, but nooooo I found an extra batch of explosion notes more important." She looked around the ship and sniffed the air, her three tails sawaying behind her. "Doesn't anyone on this ship have ramen?"

Sighing, she flopped down on the deck, crossing her legs. "Maybe I need to think of different things besides food, and my hunger will go away. Yeah, that'll work!"

Humming to herself she grabbed the swords of her back, dispelling the genjutsu taht had hidden them and began to walk trough several Kata's for the rokuyousu higyou.

After about the sixth Kata, she glanced at the fog surounding the ship. "Hmm, that mist looks like the steam comming of a nice hot bowl of ramen...." She groaned and smacked herself on the head with the blunt side of her sword. "Great, back were we started. Let's find the damn kitchen." She grumbled to herself.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Vagary's Prince! <3 super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 05:05 PM
    Threads

"What are you doing" I said."I have some whte rice if you want some"well do you want it"(watches as she snatches it out of his hand)"I know catgirls have a heightened metabolism and i didnt see you eat all day"
    Last edited by super trunks; 09-25-2005 at 09:56 AM.

Senior Member Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 11:30 AM
    Threads

As I sat steering my ship ,emotionless, i saw alot of figures in the distance. "Great," I thought, "Just what i need, boulders to complete the dangers." Looking over the sea of with thousands of boulders thrown in with the water, i thought aloud "This will use alot of energy, but what the hell, it will be fun". I placed my hands to what seemed to be a meditation position. The water seemed to get shallower as i arose the sand from the bottom of the ocean to do the task i ordered it to. I watched the sand begin to make snake like movements around the boulders. When it was in position, I held my arm out, palm open and faceing the sand. The sand begin to be alive with excitement as i put both hands into the air and slowly formed them into fists.

As i did this the rocks exploded under the force of the sand. The sound was so great the chinese might have heard it. I watched the small remains of the rocks fall into the sea. "I hope no one was scared because of that sound" i thought, even tho that seemed impossible. I went back to steering my ship and only then did i notice the freezing cold. "i guess my hot bloodedness was keeping me warm so i didnt notice this chill," I thought "I used to much energy in chrushing those boulders so i cant keep warm with the sand. I can go get anything from my cabin, but, i have to steer the ship. God im cold."
    Last edited by Naruto711; 09-25-2005 at 09:42 AM.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Kinnara woke up to a wave hitting the side of the ship and bolted up holding her eara
    "Dam waves." She growled and hopped off the crats she was on. Kinnara walked up the stairs to the deck ignoring every one around her.
    "All i smell is water."
    She said looking out into the thick fog. She sighed and walked to the side of the ship leaning on the railing.
    "China, I hope its different." She said sadly hoping no one will pick on her pointing and saying shes a freak. Her ears layed on her head as her tail was wet from the fog she looked like a lost puppy now that she was wet.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ruki blinked as the strange man handed her some rice. "Uhm... thanks, I think..." She carefully too a bite from the rice, finding it to be perfectly normal. She glanced at the strange man again before shrugging and digging in, devouring the rice in a mater of seconds.

"Aaah, that hit the spot. Thank you mister..." She blinked and scratched her head, sweat dropping. "Erm, what is your name anyway?"
    Last edited by red storm; 09-25-2005 at 10:04 AM.

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

I hit the blade of my almost finished sword to get the last finishing touches on it. I dumped it in a pool of water to cool it down. When I pulled it out the blade of the sword was backwards. "Darn it!" I yelled furiously. I ran topside and threw the blade overboard with all my might. "Well that sucks! Oh well can't do anything about now. I wonder what i can do now. I guess I'll walk around and see if I see anyone I know," I said and started walking.
    Last edited by pyrothunder336; 09-25-2005 at 10:03 AM.

Vagary's Prince! <3 super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"My name is Hido what is yours"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ruki grinned. "Ruki, Uzumaki Ruki." She proclaimed proudly, her three tails formig the kanji of her name. "Oh, and I'm a kitsune hanyou, not a neko hanyou."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh ok so where are you from The Mainland,China where".(Looking around aimlessly) "Where?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

occ:im sorry about the double post it was a glicht in my computer

"Oh ok so where are you from The Mainland,China where".(Looking around aimlessly) "Where?"(laughs)
    Last edited by super trunks; 09-25-2005 at 10:25 AM.

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I walked around and the fog came in. "Great, just great. I hate the fog," I said with a droopy look on my face. He looks around and he thinks he sees a dog in the distance. "What is wrong with people. They leave a helpless dog outside in the fog," I said as I walked towards it. As I got closer the dog seemed to be alot bigger than the average one. When I got to it I said, "Come on little doggy. I'll take u below the deck." I got closer to see it out of the fog and I noticed that it was Kinnara. "Oh snap! Sorry about that Kinnara!"

Senior Member Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 11:30 AM
    Threads

I headed down to my cabin after regaining some my energy. Enough to make two hands of sand steer the ship. I was now colder than i had ever been but i didnt show it. I almost ran to my room, knowing i had thicker blankets than anyone i had ever known there. I busted thru the door and jumped into my bed freezing. "Oh great, im so cold. I probly caught some damn sickness. How am i gonna steer the ship? Those sand hands cant keep up forever."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I come from the elemental countries. It's a place that is a bit isolated from the other countries because of the frequesnt wars that are going on between the hidden villages. We have many countries, but the main five countries are wind, earth, fire, lightning and water. Each of those five countries have a hidden village. I myself come from the ninja village in fire country: Konohagakure no sato, or the village of the hidden leaf."

Ruki smirked. "My father is the Rokudaime (6th) Hokage of that village, Uzumaki Naruto. Everyone was always telling me to become like him, and I grew tired of it so I went on a journey to train by myself, without the constant whining, and ended up here."
    Last edited by red storm; 10-06-2005 at 03:01 AM.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kinnara jumped and spun around looking at the guy behind her. "Do i know you?" She asked suprised he knew her name. She was tense and was on gaurd. "Sorry im alittle tense. The fog isnt helping." She sighed and turned back around waiting for the person to talk again.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"No I don't really know you but I learned your name by asking around the ship. Sorry if I seemed nosy. By the way I'm Genrai," I said trying to be nice.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I cant remember where im from but i know i have these elemental powers look"{moves his hands ina a graceful fassion and makes some of the water from the ocean dance in the sky}"see".

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc: OK i know theres a new rule about something about 2 post each day but im doing a third sorry

Kinnara face Genrai and smiled. "Its nice to meet you Genrai." She Sighed. "Not many people are vary nice when they first meet me and im suprised people around the ship knew my name i dont really talk to people i dont know." She said and turned back around smelling the salt water and the fog. She was getting wet and shuck her head to get the water off of her ears. "Sorry if i got you wet i didnt mean to." She said turning around making sure she didnt get Genrai to wet.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

occ: is there really a rule like that? I've never seen it.

I stand there being soaked and having a stupid look on my face. I take my robe off and holds it up and lets the water drop out. "It's ok. Its not too bad. If it was I'd lose my fire ability. Wait a second," I said. I tried to egnite a fire within my hand and only a tiny flare showed up. "Darn I guess I did lose my fire power. Oh well It'll come back later. Oh yeah before I forget,' I said and I got my robe and twisted it over her head and the water splashed right on her. "That's payback," I laughed

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooc:Its not a 2 posts each day rule, its a 2 posts between character rule

Example Kera posts, I post, Kera posts again, I post again we both did 2 posts after one another, so we are not allowed to post for 2 hours. But if supertrunks posts, we are allowed to post again.

bic:
    "Heeh?, thats cool, and you don't need any hand seals for it!" At Hido's puzzled look, Ruki scratched her head. "Okay, let me show you."

Ruki's hands began to flow trough strange gestures "ushi saru usagi tora hebi ushi saru tori uma ryu saru o-hitsuji tori" she chanted the seals before finishing with the tori. "Suiton: Suiryudan no Jutsu!" she called as a dragon about two meters long made out of water apeared. It circled her for a moment before returning to the water and dissapearing.

Ruki sighed as the strain of controlling the water dragon reached her muscles. "Some of the jounins can make dragons as large as buildings, but this is as far as I can go. I'm much better with my swords anyway."
    Last edited by red storm; 09-25-2005 at 11:01 AM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc: I see lol Well i gotta go little bros turn on the computer sorry

Kinnara looked at him in shock "Hey i didnt get you wet on prepose." She growled but laughed after wards. "Well guess i did deserve it." Laughs again and get on all fours and shuck getting the water off of her. "Yes dry once again." She laughed but she still looked like a wet dog. She sighed "Well Genrai that takes guts normal people woud fear getting me wet." She said with a smirk. Then sat down on the railing keeping her balance as to not fall into the water.
    Last edited by Kera; 09-25-2005 at 11:07 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Wow that is enough to impress me"."Well i can do 3 more elements but i those element are not around here"."So once we reach land fall you want to battle. i wont lose but im sure you will put up a good fight".[laughs]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well I'm not your average person" I smirked as I put my hand on the rail she was sitting on. My hand slipped and I fell down. "You didn't see that," I said as I got back up.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc: Ok now im really getting off my little bro is getting annoying

Kinnara smirked "Nope i didnt see a thing." She smirked and laughed flipping upside down on the rail then flipping back up in a sitting postion. "Its not that slick." She said. "Oh ya i didnt see you fall down never mind." She laughed lightly. She havent had a funny talk with some one in years.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

occ:ok bye

"Ruki your silent all of a sudden what happened"

Closed Thread

Thread Information