AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Create your own Prince of Tennis charicter!

The original Burger King katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 09:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Create your own Prince of Tennis charicter!

Fill out the following bio for your POT charicter. Once I get 8 charicters, I am going to make a team bio. Once I get enough teams, I will have a fictional tornament and post the results. If possible make it a guy and if you make 2, please make them a doubles pair cause it sucks to have a mis-matched pair.

Name:
    Grade:
    Height:
    Blood Type:
    Hand: (left or right)
    Clothes: (what brand)
    Shoes: (what brand)
    Racket:
    Quotes: (can also be a habit, like biting your nails)
    Physical description:
    Special Skill/Best Shot: (give your best shot and a description of it)
    Personality/background:
    Here's mine!! This is, for the most part, me. I actually can do my 2nd skill.
    Name:Justin Shapiro
    Grade:10th grade
    Height:6'2
    Blood Type: AB-
    Hand:Right
    Clothes:Prince
    Shoes:Nike
    Racket: Wilson Hyper Hammer 6.3
    Quotes/habit: humming the rythems to song under his breath.
    Physical description:Tall, short dirty blonde hair, long arms and legs, built but not buff(sort of like Momo).
    Special Skill/Best Shot: The "Squash" shot(used to return shots that are out of my reach while my feet are planted, pivot on one leg and swing the racket on an extreme slope towards the ball with your waist bent and your arms and legs stretched. Risky, last resort).
    The verticle "Whip" lob(used to return forhand shots above the soulder, hold the racket so that the face is verticle, whip the racket straight up with nearly no horizontal motion. Intense topspin lob)

Personality: Justin is a happy-go-lucky guy who doesn't like to make enemies. He was the ace of the track team in middle school, and the tennis coach recruited him for his speed and stamina. Since he had no backround in tennis, the coach worked him twice as hard for two years. When he isn't dominating the conversation, he hums or snaps to the beats of songs. He specializes in singles, but sometimes plays doubles with (I'll edit a name in later).

Last edited by katrina_survivor; 09-25-2005 at 06:50 PM.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive.........Write that down.

Little Sister: *insertjapanesenamehere*
    Twin Sister: Catskill888
    Mother: Draconocturn
    Cousin:.::CrazyBabey::.
    Little Brother: Kagome's Stalker

angel destroyer evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2008 08:18 PM
    Threads

Name:cain powers
    Grade:10
    Height:5'9
    Blood Type:o-
    Hand:right
    Clothes:nike
    Shoes:nike
    Racket:wilson
    Quotes:OH MY AH GOD
    Physical description:slim but with a little muscle tone
    Special Skill/Best Shot:sike3000 he hits the ball to the person but fakes to the opposite side
    Personality/background: dark and strange no one know why he joined the game

I'm not crazy...the world is the crazy one

Junior Member .::CrazeyBabey::. is on a distinguished road .::CrazeyBabey::.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2005 03:31 PM
    Thats for me to know and for you to find out... dont find out lol
    Threads

Exclamation ...................

Name: Mariah
    Grade: Sophomore.....
    Height: Too short 5 feet
    Blood Type: i dunno
    Hand: (left or right) Right
    Clothes: (what brand) Aeorpostle
    Shoes: (what brand) Nike
    Racket: n-code6
    Quotes: Karma's a (b)(i)(t)(c)(h)
    Physical description: I play sports but im in good shape but i dont have a six pack and all just fit
    Special Skill/Best Shot: Strike Out, I strike the player out, by making a score which is really good. I serve the ball real hard when the opponent is serving it lightly.
    Personality/background: Im a good player, optmisitic about tennis. I love sports and i have amny talents. I am a bright child as in happy. Like what do you want me to say?!
    Last edited by .::CrazeyBabey::.; 09-25-2005 at 06:20 PM. Reason: My bad
    I dont know but i guess I am kewl like that

My Family

Cousin: Katrina_Survivor
    Brother: ThatBurnyFeeling
    Sister: Fruit Basket Girl
    Aunt: *insertjapanesenamehere*

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

This should be in RPG forum ... but before posting there, read the rules

Closed Thread

Thread Information