AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hydra Gundam the fastest mobile suit type Gundam

Banned Forum / Chat Neji no Hyuga buzoku has a little shameless behaviour in the past Neji no Hyuga buzoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2005 10:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hydra Gundam the fastest mobile suit type Gundam

Normal Mode

Hydra Gundam specs :

Model number: OZ-15AGX
    Code name: Hydra Gundam
    Unit type: mobile suit
    Manufacturer: OZ (Organization of Zodiac)
    Operator: OZ
    First deployment: AC 195
    Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
    Dimensions: normal mode: overall height 24.6 meters; high output mode: overall height 19.4 meters
    Weight: empty 21.7 metric tons; max gross weight unknown
    Construction: gundanium alloy (G-metal), titanium alloy
    Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power rated at 15965 kW
    Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 316950 kg
    Performance ability levels: unknown
    Equipment and design features: 5 x main thruster; 2 x leg vernier; 4 x sub-thruster; slide armor; compound sensor system; stealth jammer
    Fixed armaments: buster gun, mounted on right shoulder, hand-carried in use; beam saber, hand-carried in use; EMF shield; 2 x shoulder claw, mounted on backpack, folded out in use

[ from http://www.mahq.net ]

Too bad no Gundam Anime that got this cool and awesome Gundam on it. The EMF shield of Hydra Gundam can voids all kinds of attack especially long range attack. And the rocket thrusters power also awesome that making Hydra Gundam the fastest of all mobile suit Gundam type.
    Last edited by Neji no Hyuga buzoku; 09-24-2005 at 08:50 AM.

SPed of the Week clowtrigger is on a distinguished road clowtrigger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 07:39 AM
    Threads

Nope, Destiny Gundam is too fast for that thing.... Only rocket thrusters.... the WoL(Wings of Light) of Destiny and(Recently confirmed) Strike Freedom>>>All and the SF and Destiny have Beam Shielding(for Beam type Weapons) and PS Armor (For Shell Weapons) and Are You sure!? You Wingers don't give up don't you, there are a handful of faster Gundams than this junk from AC. For Example, the Gundam F91 is so fast that it creates After Images of it. That's because you're limiting yourselves to the Yaoi-jerked pilots of Gundam wing and their bastardized Universe

look at this:

a sample of how fast Strike-Freedom is...

Banned Forum / Chat Neji no Hyuga buzoku has a little shameless behaviour in the past Neji no Hyuga buzoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well then if you say so, show me the Gundam specs like I have shown of Hydra Gundam, and do not babling from the Anime movie you watch. We talk REAL time here and not based on Anime. I have the ability to calculate Gundam rocket thruster speed. In other words its not based on Gundam Anime but a REAL time calculation.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And for the matter I'm not Gundam Wing Fan nor Gundam Wing G Unit Fan. I like Hydra Gundam based on the specs and the appearance of the Hydra Gundam it self. And Phase Shift Armor will be useless once the Gundam energy reduced to zero. I bet you already watch Gundam SEED that when the Gundam power becomes zero the colour disappear.

SPed of the Week clowtrigger is on a distinguished road clowtrigger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 07:39 AM
    Threads

Actually, In SEED Destiny, We have Nuclear Powered Gundams that never run out of Energy..... And heck I can run you down on the array of Beam weapons they have....o_O
    Nonetheless, You can't support the fact that F91(UC), Destiny and Strike Freedom(CE) Own this junk from AC.... Strike Freedom can easily go in and out of the Atmosphere w/o switching to MA mode, And I', not talking about SEED, I'm talking about SEED's sequel, SEED Destiny.... there are no more Energy problems in Destiny when you have Nuclear-Powered Gundams
    Last edited by clowtrigger; 09-26-2005 at 01:12 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information