AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Rita

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Hurricane Rita

I'm sure most of you already know about it. xD But it's like, going to hit MY city. o_O; So uh.. Not sure what's going to happen. Other than the fact, that I will lose power, so if I am not online this weekend. No one panic. I am NOT dead. xD We just have no power. But it'll be back on, and I'll be back. I just thought it was funny, because the walmart here, are like sold out of water, flashlights, batteries, etc. So I thought it was just crazy. Lol. Anyway. Yeah, what's your thoughts about it? O_o

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

oh ok just flee the run run dont die we need you here

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I'm in central Louisiana, so I'm not quite sure how it'll be over here. We'll probably get a drizzle or some heavy, heavy winds. Don't really know.

I hope that everyone who is going to be hit by Rita is prepared and will be safe; it's very wise to be prepared and ready for a huge storm like this.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Ignorant by Default ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hope you'll get out safely!

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Where do you live Piper? I live in Florida, and we're only supposed to be hit with some rain, and maybe a little wind, and knowing how crappy my town is I'll end up losing my power. That seems to happen so easily. "Hey look, a bird's flying by! ... Crap... power went out."

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

hope y'all get through it safely because it is going to be one of the strongest we have had this hurricane season
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Domo Army Victim bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 09:15 AM
    Threads

Take good care of yourself
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Darkness shall fall from the sky cloking
    the earth in a millenia of
    dispair and torment.
    The battle of man and beast has began.
    Only two shall surive to whitness
    Judgment Day

Pocky muncher #1 ^_^ Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 10:09 PM
    Lost on Cloud 9* yes the one with the silver lining*
    Threads

wow...pple that actually live somewhat close to me...i live in fl...broward county...it didn't really do anything to us...but it was still and awsome storm...yesterday i sat on the hood of my step dads catilac (sp?..lol) while it rained...n.n..*and the night of the hurricane i walked arounnd my block and saw trash bags that could fly *.and be careful !...don't get blown away, washed away...or banged in the head with a tree branch while trying to see whats going on outside in the night!...*sounds like something that would happen to me..lmao...*
    I WANT YOU TO BAD REP ME....PLEASE!

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

This is BunnyCopy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Is the hurricane itself touching down on you, or the accompanying storms? Because from everything I'm hearing, Rita is significantly worse than Katrina (wind speeds of 216mph???). If it's the former, get OUT.

Mexi Fry nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 06:10 PM
    Threads

Uwan~ I hope that you and yours are safe, Piper!
    "Ere sin could blight or sorrow fade

Death came with friendly care.
    The opening bud to Heaven conveyed
    And bade it blossom there."
    --Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Sacrificial Suicide Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 03:10 AM
    Threads

lets see...

houston ... don't expect her to stop t the cost ...
    she will run up te bay right into your ....
    she is worse the katrina
    rita is the strongewst since andrew.... and if you all don't rember him there is something worng with you aor you were to young or not born
    katrina has nothin on rita
    rita has her beat in every catgory
    so evacute farther inland
    espicall if your on the coast
    and expect the usal of pre- present- post hurrcaine conditions
    including human influence
    anyway
    get out will you can ...
    i have already made sure my friends down there got out
    ~ has friends live on Glaveston ~( sp ?? )

look on new site for video's and look for one that shows what a category 3 storm would do to that area
    then just imagine how a category 5 would hit it

take important things with you
    it might not be there when you get back .....

and keep you head above what longhorns

thats a reason i was born in the desert
    so i don't gotta worry about hurricanes
    ~ born in El Paso, Texas ~

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2008 12:00 AM
    Threads

Dang man my family is going to get hit again.
    Embrace your dreams, Whatever happens, Protect your soldier honor

SIGS made by the Dashi Sisters!

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Yeah, I heard about this storm being a catagory 5. Or is going to hit as a catagory 5 ... scary. O_o .. I'm wondering what's going on with nature. Is this just a coincidence that these two HUGE hurricanes are coming at us around the same time, or is there something else going on? Hmm ..

I don't know whether or not I'll be feeling any of the effects. Maybe some wind on Monday or a few showers. Guess I'll keep a lookout.

Sacrificial Suicide Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 03:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
    Yeah, I heard about this storm being a catagory 5. Or is going to hit as a catagory 5 ... scary. O_o .. I'm wondering what's going on with nature. Is this just a coincidence that these two HUGE hurricanes are coming at us around the same time, or is there something else going on? Hmm ..

I don't know whether or not I'll be feeling any of the effects. Maybe some wind on Monday or a few showers. Guess I'll keep a lookout.
    global warming possibly
    it said to make weather parrtenrs worse then change drasticly
    that might explain it

or thousands of other reasons
    but hey
    im just guessin here

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

mother nature is pissed. first katrina now this one.

Flame gal Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 07:35 PM
    Threads

Kit:Katrina first rita next.
    I herd Rita might hit part of texas.
    I sure hope you and you're family will be safe.

BIG TIME # 21 KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2006 08:45 PM
    Threads

Well i hope every 1 in that area will be ok and hope u come back asap
    Its good to look towards the future ,but never forget your past.

I was wondering if any 1 could help me obtain photoshop on my computer if u would like 2 help me PLEASE PM me k Thankz

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

Mother Nature can be so evil at times I just hope everyone in Texas makes in through and the cities survive it as well. Especially El Paso and Wichita Falls. After all I was born in Wichita Falls, Texas.
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Souske Sagara
    global warming possibly
    it said to make weather parrtenrs worse then change drasticly
    that might explain it

or thousands of other reasons
    That's what I was thinking. Or, it could just be a bad Hurricane season. All we can do right now is guess, pretty much. =\

Goddess of Death Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 12:11 AM
    Threads

I live in northern Texas, so the hurricane won't hit us, but unfortunatly we'll get strong winds and about 20 inches of rain from it.
    **********If you used to Role Play at Amy's Lounge (at sailormercury.com) or Cherry Hill (at sailormars.com) please PM me. I was ~Angel*Queen*Hotaru~ at both places. **********

Revengeful Sin.. †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-†'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2005 01:33 PM
    *Smirks.* You'll never know, because I will kill you.
    Threads

Well, I live in Florida( the panhandle part) So I'm safe.
    ((Everyone that gave me rupees, Thank you very much!))
    ((partner in crime: Full Metal Shrimp))

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri

Mm...yes, I hear it chalked up to global warming. Not only are they bad, but, frankly, how often do we MAKE it to "R?"

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I bet all the people from New Orleans and around that area that went to Texas are mad. I hope for the best for them. I heard Rita is stronger than Katrina was.. With winds up to 175 mph. I really hope that the hurricane weakens and everyone makes it through this. I send my best wishes.

x

The original Burger King katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 09:49 PM
    Threads

If the outer layers of Rita cause significant damage to New Orleans, I'm going to cry. Just fall to the floor and cry.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive.........Write that down.

Little Sister: *insertjapanesenamehere*
    Twin Sister: Catskill888
    Mother: Draconocturn
    Cousin:.::CrazyBabey::.
    Little Brother: Kagome's Stalker

Senior Member softrain is on a distinguished road softrain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2006 10:08 PM
    Threads

Yeah everyone from Houston is comming to my city. The most I think that my city might get from the hurricane is tornados and rain.

Closed Thread

Thread Information