AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Rock Trivia thread

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Rock Trivia thread

zomg trivia. do you think you know rock music? pffft, let's see how you stack up against other members.

1st question:

What year did Ozzy Osbourne guitarist Randall Williams Rhoads die and how did he die?

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

1982, plane crash

pick one of these 2 questions

1)how bad is green day?
    2)what band performed Dream on?

Member Ayame chan can only hope to improve Ayame chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2006 04:23 PM
    Threads

2) aerosmith

name all the members of The Ramones

MY HERO!!!

Ignorant by Default ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Joey,Johnny,Dee Dee,and Tommy!(I only remember the original four...)

What did Krist Novaselic do at a concert to stall for time (while Kurt was getting his throat ready) that broke his nose?

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ThatBurnyFeelin
    Joey,Johnny,Dee Dee,and Tommy!(I only remember the original four...)

What did Krist Novaselic do at a concert to stall for time (while Kurt was getting his throat ready) that broke his nose?
    he threw his bass up in the air and it landed on his head ><

pick one of the following!

1. how many albums has Jason Becker played on?

2. what year did Michael Angelo Batio play the (american) national anthem at the ________*

(*if i tell ya it'll be too easy :P)
    I wish my grass was emo...

So it would cut itself...

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

damn...I should know both of them >.<

Jason becker...let's see.

His days with Cacophony, and then solo...

Im guessing about 3-4...ok, I really don't know.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masali
    damn...I should know both of them >.<

Jason becker...let's see.

His days with Cacophony, and then solo...

Im guessing about 3-4...ok, I really don't know.
    when he played in cacophony, his solo career, he played a bit on a few of Marty's albums AND played for David Lee Roth during his solo career...

so the list should look sorta like this (i cant remember the order in which they came out tho...)

1.Speed Metal Symphony (cacophony)

2.GO OFF! (cacophony)

3.The legendary guitar of Jason Becker (solo)

4.Perpetual Burn (solo)

5.A Little Aint Enough (Lee Roth)

6.Marty Friedman's "Dragon Kiss" (duuuh)

7.Ritchy Kotzen (ok... this 1 is kindof a stretch... since he didnt PLAY per'say, but he did compose the guitar... so this 1 is up to you...)

8.Howe II High Gears (he played the third solo)

9.The best of David Lee Roth (technically... altho its redundant to "a lil aint enough" in terms of JB's playing...)

10. its redundant i know... but some of JB's songs made it on "Metal Guitars"... no "new" material... so i dunno...

11. Perspectives (end of his solo career... finished just before he was completely paralised...)

12. The Raspberry Jams*

13. The Blackberry Jams*

(* the "Jams" are old recordings of JB and Marty that were never released before... not quite as polished as his other albums, but still very good stuff!

also, there is a possibility that he may release a 3rd jam cd... so keep an eye open!)

i dont know if you would count "Warmth in the Wilderness"... since its his tribute album... and even if you did... would you count it as 2? (since it's a two volume thing...)

answer to question 2!

he played it at the L.A. Kings vs. the Chicago Blackhawks NHL game on Monday March 11th, 2002... it was the 6 month anniversary of 911...

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Who was the artist who gave jimmy page the idea to call the band Led zeppelin?(The yardbirds were in jimmy pages control, he wanted to change the name and this guy is the one jimmy page got it from)
    -TWM-

Senior Member DarkGundamPilot is on a distinguished road DarkGundamPilot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Wing Man
    Who was the artist who gave jimmy page the idea to call the band Led zeppelin?(The yardbirds were in jimmy pages control, he wanted to change the name and this guy is the one jimmy page got it from)
    I think....
    Ringo Starr stated after seeing them perform in a pub "the band will go over like a lead zeppelin." The band just changed the spelling a bit so we now have Led Zeppelin.

Who was the first drummer of the Beatles? (aka the fifth Beatles)
    "SQUIRRELY WRATH!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Wing Man
    Actually I don't think it was ringo, i believe it was Keith Moon, drummer for the Who.

Im gonna take a wild guess and say it was Pete Best. I really don't know.

Anyway, my question: How many bands was eric clapton in before he went solo and what year did he go solo?
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It was actully keith moon.
    -TWM-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually I don't think it was ringo, i believe it was Keith Moon, drummer for the Who.

Anyway, my question: How many bands was eric clapton in before he went solo and what year did he go solo?
    i should know this... he was in the yardbirds, then in the bluesbreakers... cream... dominos... blind faith (i think...)... return from exile... and then a ton of solo albums...

but seriously, the yardbirds was 1 seriously screwed up band... they never seemed to keep any musician for more than a year or so...

Can't behave blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2006 08:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkGundamPilot
    Who was the first drummer of the Beatles? (aka the fifth Beatles)
    Ken Brown was the first drummer for the Beatles,
    then Pete Best,
    AKA the son of the owner of the club where they first performed,
    who was then replaced by Ringo Starr.

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name every member of the doors, there birthdates, the date of there death's(If the member is dead) And name three doors albums.
    -TWM-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name the jazz guitarist that plays only in tapping!

(ill give u a hint! his last name is famous in basket ball!)

Member Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 02:59 PM
    Threads

oky dowky
    )
    A thing means everything ,everything means nothing....and nothing mean ME

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

Um i think that its Graham O'neil

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

actually, it was Stanley Jordan...

Closed Thread

Thread Information