AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Lead Me Not Into Temptation *warning panties*

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Lead Me Not Into Temptation *warning panties*

I haven't made an actual wallpaper in some time mostly because I can't think of what to do. Instead, I've been tracing. For more of that go on over to MT to see. Anyway, I found this cute demon (sucubus, but who knows how to spell that?) at 4chan and liked her enough to try to make a wall with. The background is half purpose, half accident. How does it look? What needs what?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Lead Me Not Into Temptation.jpg‎
Views:	466
Size:	241.2 KB
ID:	7001  
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

~ nose bleed ~

I would love it if you could stretch the back ground a little bit horizontally ( but if you can't thats fine). the sucubis looks to be lit from in-front and above of her, so a shadow would be nice. oh and your name is kinda small so no one would know who made it.

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Once again another breathe taking piece. I have to agree as far as a shadow goes. The text should be more bold, if you know what I mean. It doesn't stand out as much as it probably should. Other than that, you've done it again.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Master of Jinchuu Himura Enishi is on a distinguished road Himura Enishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2005 02:04 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ahhh, my eyes.......She is REALLY bright IMO compared to the rest of the bg, maybe tone down her skin tone a bit

Blacklist #1 Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 09:57 AM
    Threads

It looks blurry. Try to sharpen it how much as you can.

Closed Thread

Thread Information