AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Favorite Star Wars Movie.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Favorite Star Wars Movie.

Yeah...i didn't see a movie and TV section so i guess it go's here. And if this is already a topic (most likly is) sorry. I just want to know what the majority of peoples favorite Star Wars movies were...but heres the catch...tell me WHY it's your favorite...did you see that?

WHY IS IT YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE!!!!!! GIVE REASONS TO SUPPORT YOUR ANSWER, NO ONE LINE POSTS.
    example: "I liked episode (number) the most" none of this. give at LEAST one sentence why you like it...it's not hard.

Anyway, i would have to say it's tied for me between episodes 3 and 5.

and now for my REASON, supporting my ANSWER.

Vader was always my favorite Star Wars character growing up. Episode three was awsome because you get to see the exact events that turned anakin to the darkside, which is a lot cooler than just hearing Yoda and Obi-wan tell luke about it.
    I also liked episode five, because thats when we first get to see Vader do some SERIOUS fighting (come on...you know damn well that fight with obi-wan in ep4 took about .5% of his sabre skill) We also get one of the most famous lines in movie history deliverd by James himself (if you need to ask what the line was, never watch Star Wars again...no wait...just comming seppuku) And honestly, luke may be the "Best" Jedi, but Vader still owns him. The only reason Vader never kills luke is because it's his son, if luke was some random Jedi Vader would end him with ease.

Well, theres my reason...so whats your favorite movie?
    with supporting answers

Btw, theres no poll because some people (like me) may have a tie vote.

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

I like the newest Star Wars movie.

It shows how Darth Vadar (AKA Anakin Skywalker) became part of the dark side and why he got burnt. (i also love the special effects!YAY special effects!!!)

I would say other Star Wars movies but I haven't seen them in a while so I would of gave a much better detailed reason.(must remeber to rent them)
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Return of the jedi was my faviorte.
    -TWM-

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    Threads

Star Wars Episode III!!! It is one of the best movies I have ever seen *wipes tears* so awesome. It was very moving and sad, there were scenes where I wanted to cry! CRY I say! They had awesome battles and I love everything about it ^^

~Made by Gandizzl~

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

Star war's episode 3 revenge of the sith is the best ever .

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Senior Member Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2005 06:46 PM
    Threads

Star Wars III Revenge of the Sith, Anakin looks extra seksi in this one! lmaooo! *DROooooLS!*
    Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me...I wish none of this had happened..
    Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case you were also meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

I am going to list the movies in order from least to greatest
    attack of the clones
    the phantom menace
    return of the jedi
    a new hope
    revenge of the sith
    the empire strikes back
    Attack of the clones was just awful for the first hour and a half, then it picked up with the huge jedi Vs. CIS army fight at the end. But over it was not what it should have been, it failed to explain a lot of plot points and made many (myself included) very confused. If you search for answers online you will find them but they should have been in the movie.

Now for my favorite te empire strikes back has the best opening scene of any movie ever made. The battle of hoth is amazing and is just a blast to watch. The writng the camera work the effects everything came together on this one and it shows. The figth between vader and luke isn't nearly as fast as the prequel fights but still amazing with fantastic camera work andgreat looking visuals. Such as them fighting with all the smoke around them. The acting is also great, mark hamel did a great job in all of the classic movies but this one was the best.

Now i love revenge of the sith but it has problems, such as hayden can't act his way out a fort made of those teen magazines his mug was all over. Really the kid was horrible, and ruined what could and should have been very intense moments. A great film over all but man hayden missed the mark every single time! Not t mention Dooku just died to early in the film, and I'm not saying that because i like the character. Anikan should of had three tasks wipe out the jedi temple kill CIS leaders and fight dooku for supremecy.

I love a new hope too no where near the amount of action as the other films but everything else is great. The cantina scene is an all time classic. Well that's all i have for now.

Victim of The Matchmaker Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2006 06:18 PM
    Threads

Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith! it was soooo cool!!!

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My favorite was the Empire Strikes Back.

Really if you want me to give a reason, I don't think I could. I always liked the original trillogy and this was always my favorite. I just can't explain why cause I don't really know why, it just is.

I hated the new trillogy though. Episode's 1-3 were a waste of my money to the cinema world. Episode 3 had action and graphics, but I thought the rest of it was kinda crap. Episode 2, same deal only a LOT worse. Episode 1, let's not even go there.....

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads
    Last edited by Kewii; 09-20-2005 at 04:44 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information