AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Your hysterical moments?

Senior Member DarkChao will become famous soon enough DarkChao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2005 08:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Your hysterical moments?

Probably for me yesterday when my friend Jesse told me and my other friend Chris a blonde joke.

A blonde was driving down the highway and accidentally rear-ended a truck driver. The truck driver made a circle with chalk on the road and told her to not step out of it. He went to cut her tires with a knife. When he looked back she was smiling.

"What are you happy about?" he asked.

The blonde just kept smiling and the truck driver broke her windows.
    The blonde smiled bigger.

"Okay, Miss. Take this!" Shouted the driver, breaking her engine.
    He turned around. The blonde was giggling loudly.

"That's it!" He exclaimed setting her car on fire.

He turned around. The blonde was cracking up on the ground.

"What is so damn funny?!" he asked, irritated.

"Hehe, I stepped out out of the circle four times when you weren't looking!" The blonde replied.

For some reason I just laughed at that for literally around 3 minutes. It wasn't that funny, but I just laughed.. alot.. o-0

Senior Member Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2005 06:46 PM
    Threads

Well....I just laugh hysterically at least once everyday, with my best friend Audrey! haha yeah, cept today at lunch this dude laughed, and his nose lifted, and let you see the inside of his nose, and his laugh was funny as he!! and I whispered to my friend I was like "Is he trying to show off his boogies sercretly?!" only I couldn't speak it clearly, cause I was lauging, and I immitated a cat throwin up a hairball, and then...I laughed hysterically for some reason when I thought of this fly joke that isn't even that funny..
    "What's the last thing that goes thru a flys mind when it hits the windshield? His 'butt' "
    and I just laughed....and laughed....Yeah....lmao donno why
    Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me...I wish none of this had happened..
    Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case you were also meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought.

Ignorant by Default ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah that is pretty funny. I still laugh at a lot of things in a premature way. The other day I laughed just because someone said poop. I dob't know why but I did

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    Threads

Oh man I have had some good times with my friends. We just say random things and its so hilarious.

were just sitting there looking up stuff on the net and I say 'I had bear meat, its gross man. its real chewy and real greasy' man we laughed so much. It was the most random thing you could say.

Its a location thing >_> you had to be there.
    Im eating and I tell my friend im full and he says disgustingly 'and you call yourself fat' omg that was funny.

Yeah I know its really retarded.
    Good times, good times.

~Made by Gandizzl~

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

hahah well becouse of my condition i laugh like hell on small thing hahaha...specialy when i see to little dog with them little leg try to catch up with their owners haha makes me laugh.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Closed Thread

Thread Information