AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Paradise

Domo Army Victim bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 09:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Paradise

So what would your paradise be like?
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Darkness shall fall from the sky cloking
    the earth in a millenia of
    dispair and torment.
    The battle of man and beast has began.
    Only two shall surive to whitness
    Judgment Day

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

nice quiet little island with plenty of food and water or something to drink and being surrounded by my closest friends
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Being in Toyko with a couple of pals with tons of ramen noodles. And having a place in a capsule hotel and visiting a sushi bar regularly. Shopping in lots of stores and sight seeing and going to a kareoke bar!!!!
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

emmm good q

a beach where me and my closet friends could chill and play guitar till we passed out

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Member Alphonse can only hope to improve Alphonse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2006 09:13 AM
    Threads

A world without stereotypes of what us what and what is not....that is my paridise beoh and you make up your own rules to life and so forth and powers*goes of into a dream world*

Senior Member -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 06:43 PM
    Threads

Living on destiny islands, simple as that.

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

okinawa...in place filled with mother nature...greeeeeeen....jungle.....ahhhhh...how sad is only is in my dreams.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Holy Vampier Priest The Holy is an unknown quantity at this point Priest The Holy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 10:35 PM
    Threads

mine is being on a island with noddles and sushi and water with my gurl friend siting on the beach relaxing all day just kicked bak on a chair drinking water all day long
    It's to late to say srry or i love u the fire in my soul has set a flame my eyes turn a cloudy white as i fade in to death u say i love u but it's to late my heart is dead it died a slow and painful death i yell help but noone hears as i drowned in my own blood... family is in my journal

(\__/)
    ( o.o ) <--bunnie
    (_)(_)

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Marie2007
    nice quiet little island with plenty of food and water or something to drink and being surrounded by my closest friends
    i would love nothing more than to be in the same island as Marie lol. i always wanted to just live on the most beautiful island. it would be just the right temperature(...not too hot, not too cold), lots of palm trees, clean sparkly water, sun in the sky, fluffy white clouds, always got some tropical good tasting drink in my hand. and i sleep on the beach on a nice wicker chair that's more comfortable than a bed. i would like to be accomanied by some friends as well. and i would like everything i want right there with me.

oh, and no bugs at all!

So fill me up to the brim...

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

one world that is a big and beutiful theme park with lot's of arcade's and roller coaster's and a nice qiuet place to go to sleep.

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Demon
    i would love nothing more than to be in the same island as Marie lol. i always wanted to just live on the most beautiful island. it would be just the right temperature(...not too hot, not too cold), lots of palm trees, clean sparkly water, sun in the sky, fluffy white clouds, always got some tropical good tasting drink in my hand. and i sleep on the beach on a nice wicker chair that's more comfortable than a bed. i would like to be accomanied by some friends as well. and i would like everything i want right there with me.

oh, and no bugs at all!
    make it short...heaven.lol
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Senior Member DarkChao will become famous soon enough DarkChao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2005 08:52 PM
    Threads

Nothing but me, my guitar, and my dog. Good times. 8)

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marie2007
    the same here^^

Cherry Blossom Princess princess kakurine is a name known to all princess kakurine is a name known to all princess kakurine is a name known to all princess kakurine is a name known to all princess kakurine is a name known to all princess kakurine is a name known to all princess kakurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 10:42 PM
    Threads

a perfect place to be with...
    Im a dreamer...

"ON THE WINGS OF OUR GREATEST DREAMS"

MY FAMILY:
    Little sister: Fruit Basket Girl
    Powerful Sister: Anime Otaku

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    Threads

Laying/sleeping in a bed with my gf without a care in the world. Never getting hungry, never getting thirsty. Just there.

~Made by Gandizzl~

Senior Member Alonely is just really nice Alonely is just really nice Alonely is just really nice Alonely is just really nice Alonely's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 08:36 AM
    Threads

Lying in the arms of my loved one with friends surrounding after a while.

Any other daily problems would fade away...
    Hey, you know what would be funny?

[My EmoSpace]
    Отсутствие ударять
    Who wants to bet I can make a mosh pit more fun than you?

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Closed Thread

Thread Information