AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Death

Senior Member simonds can only hope to improve simonds's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2006 10:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Death

Why do christians cry when a good person dies? After all he is going to a better place right? It sounds like to me they should celebrate not mourn.

Domo Army Victim bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 09:15 AM
    Threads

They cry becuase they'll miss who ever died. Or at least what I think I'm not Christian after all.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Darkness shall fall from the sky cloking
    the earth in a millenia of
    dispair and torment.
    The battle of man and beast has began.
    Only two shall surive to whitness
    Judgment Day

Senior Member mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 07:05 PM
    Threads

Christians are human; it's sad to lose someone you knew and loved *shrug* not sure what you're lookin' for in an answer.
    #1 reason for Kage Bunshin no Jitsu: To clean Moku's house

Senior Member SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

It's a natural response to cry when someone you care for dies; it's not a religious thing. I mean I don't remember a priest going around, at the lost funeral I was at, telling everyone to cry.

Darkness Realm. ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 05:44 PM
    Threads

When you lose someone it's not easy to let go of that person. We cry because here on earth we will never see them again.

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

I cried when my grandfather died. It's just a natural thing to do when you know you are not going to see someone for a while. You know you will miss them while they are gone and you start to think about that. You dont think about possibly seeing them later, your focus is on right now.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No I know that it not natural or I would have cried for my great grandmother when she died. We were really close.

Senior Member paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2005 04:22 PM
    Threads

Even though they believe that they are in a better place, it's natural for humans to be selfish. We want them with us.

Roll footage of kids tabogganing
    I'm...

Senior Member Knife_Messiah is on a distinguished road Knife_Messiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2005 01:36 PM
    Threads

Their beliefs are irrational!

Senior Member Goku(AKIRA) is an unknown quantity at this point Goku(AKIRA)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2006 11:04 PM
    Threads

Christains cry because things are left unsaid, they cry because of regret for things the did or didn't do, we cry cause we are happy that they are going to a better place. we cry most of all because they are no longer here. And yes i'm a christain not a perfect one but still one.
    Belive in yourself and create your own destiny.Don't be a failure

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

ach death.......im not going to be around to witness my own so i dont care

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

You win the award for mondays dumbest thread, congrats!

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Knife_Messiah
    Their beliefs are irrational!
    Would you like to, um...you know... give a reason for saying that????

He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Religion it very rational it's just the truth in to them is highly implausible.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

they cry because it is hard to let someone go
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maria have you ever made a post longer than one sentance?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think religion is false hope. So they sry becuase they've not been open to that person is that it?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What are you retarded? Have you ever had some one close to you die? Religion has nothing to do with it, the grief has everything to do with loss.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes I lost 2 people that were close to me, but I never felt sad for them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How close.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I saw them every day and if someone pointed a gun at them I would jump in front of the bullet.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Do you ever feel anything?

He pwns your souls!!!

Senior Member mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 07:05 PM
    Threads

I really dont mean to be rude..but really, that's a little messed up, don't you think?
    #1 reason for Kage Bunshin no Jitsu: To clean Moku's house

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by simonds
    I saw them every day and if someone pointed a gun at them I would jump in front of the bullet.
    So your saying that these people that you would give your life for died and you did not feel sad? Did you feel anything at all? (Anger, etc)

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Mugetsu
    Do you ever feel anything?
    I can feel happy, bored, angry, confused, and sad, but I never felt anything when someone died.

Closed Thread

Thread Information