AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Friend Missing

Senior Member DarkChao will become famous soon enough DarkChao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2005 08:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Friend Missing

My friend Nick has been gone for about a week. Last time I talked him we was contemplating his death, and I didn't think he would. Now I'm starting to think otherwise. He said that if he was going to commit suicide he wouldn't tell me so I wouldn't be too sure, and I've been to his house, not there. Called, not there. And the last time I talked to him he was crying the whole time. God, I don't know what to think.

Yes, Nick is a very depressive person. He cries himself to sleep everynite and his girlfriend treats him like crap. His life was a mistake. His mom had him on accident, not wanting to get pregnant. And he always put a smile on and made the best for others. He's the nicest person I know. And also the most depressed. But it didn't show at all when he was in a normal happy mood. But inside he hurts. He told me that the worst thing about it is that he was a nice guy all his life, and that he didn't deserve it. And I agree with him, he doesn't. He deserves a great life, and he gets this.

And now, I feel sad.. and worried.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Don't you have his phone number?
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tried calling. Not there. Tried cell, nada. Checked last time he was in school, last week.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well just talk to his parents or something.
    -TWM-

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

Have you asked around if anyone has seen him? Friends? Family? What about checking out his favorite spots where he likes to hang out?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Everyone ignores him. I've asked, but nobody knows nor cares. I talked to his dad (he doesn't live with his mom) and he said he hasn't seen him either.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Your one of the people that know your friend best, right? Where do you think he would go? Good luck.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dude, well he might of ran away or something if he is missing 24 hours you can call the police.
    -TWM-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ____
    Your one of the people that know your friend best, right? Where do you think he would go? Good luck.
    I know where he would go, the docks at the marina. But he isn't there, and he's also not at his treehouse at the park. The police are looking for him, but they have no results yet. I fear for the worst..

Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*coughs* Erm...not to....um....get you really worried, but do you think he could be "gone" by now?
    Just keep telling yourself that he will show up sooner or later. If his world is crashing down, then he should come to you. Remember that, and it can happen.

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He might be ok, just do not worry about it or anything you might bring yourself down.
    -TWM-

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If he is as old as you are in your info then he can't really go too far no car and no job/limited money. If there is a remote area within walking/biking distance, I would check there. Somewhere like woods or underdeveloped area's is where I think someone would go if they didn't want people around them. That might be a good place to look.

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

I am sorry to hear about this. I know how worried you must be. I just hope everything is all right.
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

i dunno what to say...
    but i think at least he will remember u because u should be one that's so close to him, n that though will restrain him from doing too far.
    if can't do anything anymore [u hv tried to search n other, n no result], we can only just believe in him n wait;
    think of him n maybe the though can reach him [sorry out of track]

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Sometimes I go missing for weeks but I'm usually out with friends or staying out. So yeah, all other friends are the best places to look, check the girlfriends place, check where he liks to hang out to get some peace.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Senior Member Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 11:29 PM
    Threads

hmmmm....the guy is probably..no.....shouldnt...maybe he disappeared for a while....how many days has he been missing?.......hmmmm...let me think....(post more later)....

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I'm sorry you're having to go through this; to be worried about a friend in such a manner is very stressful indeed. Just keep your head up and try to hope for the best, but I would advise in preparing for the worst, just in case.

I sincerely hope your friend shows up, alive and well.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's for all the support guys. It means alot, really. Still no news on Nick yet, but I haven't given up all hope..

Ignorant by Default ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's really sad. PM me if you want. I really wish I could help. I don't think he would actually commit suicide unless someone has put the idea into his head. I've thought about suicide a lot and for me it's too hard of a decision to make. Cheer up

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    Threads

I have a friend in the same situation, except he isnt missing. He doesnt want to live and he thinks death is the 'easy way out'. Hes one of my best friends and I have talked to him about this but he doesnt have anything left in this world worth living for. When my friend does commit suicide I wont be sad, it was his wish. Yeah I dont want him to go but I wont be selfish and keep him here just so I can feel better. I want him to wait until something does come into his life but hes done. Him and I are very similar, its easy for me to understand.

There is nothing easy about dying...

(I dont think this helped)

~Made by Gandizzl~

Senior Member Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmmm...this reminded me of a kid I used to know.....The boy was pathetic and he wanted to do suicide...I told him it was his choice and I respected it.......then..the next day he was comingt from school.....some people kidnapped him.....and they asked his parents for like a couple of million dollars....they had the money ready..but the R.A.B were searching for the kidnappers....the kidnappers had no choice...so they killed him.....they put his head under a building in construction...they scattered the rest of his body in many places......and etc.....so, now that wasnt such a sad story....dont worry...your friend is still alive...probably....But it should be his choice to do whatever he wishes to do.....(post more later).......

Senior Member mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 07:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    Hmmm...this reminded me of a kid I used to know.....The boy was pathetic and he wanted to do suicide...I told him it was his choice and I respected it.......then..the next day he was comingt from school.....some people kidnapped him.....and they asked his parents for like a couple of million dollars....they had the money ready..but the R.A.B were searching for the kidnappers....the kidnappers had no choice...so they killed him.....they put his head under a building in construction...they scattered the rest of his body in many places......and etc.....so, now that wasnt such a sad story....dont worry...your friend is still alive...probably....But it should be his choice to do whatever he wishes to do.....(post more later).......
    Are you serious

Anyways, Hope everything works out for you DarkChao. I'm sure it will be fine. :P Stay positive.
    #1 reason for Kage Bunshin no Jitsu: To clean Moku's house

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well yes..I am almost always serious...I am not lieing about this....ah yes....that also reminnded of another document I read about....I will tell later but......Is your friend found yet?.....If he's not......there is...maybe....hmm...*no comments*...(post more later)..........

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

thats a very strong person..i mean if you can handle putting a smile on even though you know deep inside your criying hard, i would believe he's a strong person. But to comitte suicide, I wouldn't think that would be the same person. If you comitte suicide, it just means that you want to get back at the people in your life, becuase you want them to care for you and feel sorry for you. If i was his friend, i would tell him that he should live he's life to the fullest. And show all those people who thought he was a mistake to live, to know that he wasn't.
    And as for to look for your friend, I prefer to looks at all your hidding places, places where you would go when you're down, or places you guys would hang out.
    Sorry but thats all I could think of.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

but if somebody did do suicide...No one would care.....Take it from me....My country.....is very dangerous.....I am actually a foreigner and etc...I should know about these deaths and suicides.....But good luck girl...u might just need it.......

Closed Thread

Thread Information