AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Cherishment or Love

Member Trayn has much to be proud of Trayn has much to be proud of Trayn has much to be proud of Trayn has much to be proud of Trayn has much to be proud of Trayn has much to be proud of Trayn has much to be proud of Trayn has much to be proud of Trayn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2005 07:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Cherishment or Love

What is more important? Cherishment or Love?

Where does it begin and where does it end? Is it nothing but a bliss and you don't have a clue why you have feelings for that person? Why do people take advantage?

People use the words "I love you" and don't even mean it.
    It's a ashameful usage of those words and that people that that played with others hearts should not be forgiven.

Honestly, i shouldn't be forgiven for what I done to one of my bestfriends....

If you know what love is make sure you keep your word to it and if you love that person like you say you do then you will treat that person like they were you reason that you are alive...

Love is passionate, not hate, not jelousy, anger. But having a feeling towards something. Make sure you cherish that thing if it a person or a object cherish it, love it, honor it, adore it, and importantly love it.
    Last edited by Trayn; 09-19-2005 at 03:10 PM. Reason: spell checking
    The Warrior understands his journey and will continue to wonder until he finds the answer to all his questions...

He Will also serve his beautful princess and await they day they can finally be together.....forever....

And Know that the warrior will not take kindly to evil demons, for they have almost killed his prescious princess, and will stop at nothing till they are all vanquished...

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

both are important but definately love
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

People use the words "I love you" and don't even mean it
    that is the most truthfull thing i have ever heard...but i love my girlfriend and i have been with her for 3 years and we are still as much in love as the first day so i concider love to be the more important

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Member Trayn has much to be proud of Trayn has much to be proud of Trayn has much to be proud of Trayn has much to be proud of Trayn has much to be proud of Trayn has much to be proud of Trayn has much to be proud of Trayn has much to be proud of Trayn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2005 07:43 AM
    Threads

Wink My response.

My answer is love just to let you guys know. I been with my Amy for 2 1/2 years and I still love her with all my heart even tho im sometimes a jerk to her.
    The Warrior understands his journey and will continue to wonder until he finds the answer to all his questions...

He Will also serve his beautful princess and await they day they can finally be together.....forever....

And Know that the warrior will not take kindly to evil demons, for they have almost killed his prescious princess, and will stop at nothing till they are all vanquished...

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My answer is love just to let you guys know. I been with my Amy for 2 1/2 years and I still love her with all my heart even tho im sometimes a jerk to her.
    we can all be jerks at times but to love is the greatest thing EVER

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Domo Army Victim bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 09:15 AM
    Threads

Love is more important
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Darkness shall fall from the sky cloking
    the earth in a millenia of
    dispair and torment.
    The battle of man and beast has began.
    Only two shall surive to whitness
    Judgment Day

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Love is more important but You must not jump into things, cause if you do you'll fall head over heels and they'll realize they love someone else more ;-;

Member kurin is a jewel in the rough kurin is a jewel in the rough kurin is a jewel in the rough kurin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2007 03:42 PM
    Threads

Love is many things, you cant have love with out jealousy.I love someone with all my heart and we fight all the time, but its because we care about each other and we want each other to be safe. When your in love you will fight and learn from the mistakes and move on, you will never just give up.

Senior Member Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2013 08:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cadderlybonaduce Steam ID: chaoticdj

the most important thing to have in a relationship besides love is trust. you must learn to trust each other. secondly you must both have learned who each other is. just because we sometimes act like jerks doesnt automatically make us one. most ppl dont understand the power love has. they underestimate it just as some ppl underestimate the blessing of a soul that is whole and untarnished. i have just entered my first relationship with a certain girl and i have discovered feelings for her that i never knew i had. its normal to feel protective of her, i know. but there are some feelings for those we love we just cant explain. we will all learn in time to trust our feelings (taken from Star Wars) and learn to use them wisely, not against others
    Epic sig brought to you by DeathBlade/13.666

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

Love is so cool the other day i just feel in love with this new game that i played.

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Love is so cool the other day i just feel in love with this new game that i played.
    i dont think thats the same lol

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Cherishment. Love is great for the people who find their true loves. I thought I was in love 3 times already and it didn't work once. It messed me up and forced me into the unfeeling guy that i am now. Cherishment of your friends is alot better because they will always be there, the is no way the can cheat on you and if u lose one it is no where near as painful.

Junior Member Eirika Princess of Renais is on a distinguished road Eirika Princess of Renais's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2005 02:44 PM
    Threads

It is hard to pick one on over the other, but if forced, i would say love. many people never find true love. i did. love is what keeps me hanging on. speaking of which, i love you trayn<3

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

i agree the major parts of any relationship are always going to be love,cherishment, trust, and determination.
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Well really, love doesn't entirely work without the other. You can cherish someone and not love them, and not cherishing someone when you love them seems a little weird. I mean, they're quite a lot the same, really, and both very beautiful, mind you.

Ignorant by Default ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To me they both go hand in hand; cherishment, the vast amount of value you give to something and love, the undying and most beautiful way to show affection.....

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well love is a great feeling and when you care about someone so much that you would anything for that person.It makes you feel better then you could hope to feel, or even helps you get through the worst of times.But sometimes yo feel in love and it turns out that your not meant to be togethor.It is weird how love works out but i do think there is somebody out there for everyone.And i hope that everyone gets to meet that person and live there lives happy.I am gonna take some lyrics from a beatles song, but all you need is love and love is all you need.Those are very good words, that i think have a few clear messages that we can see.It is right to feel bad about doing something wrong to someone you care about.But if the person was important enough to you then there would be something you could do.I am not one of the educated people on this subject.And my feelings really do not matter, but i am just saying what i think and what i know.
    -TWM-

Junior Member LittleWhiteLie is on a distinguished road LittleWhiteLie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2006 05:57 PM
    Threads

I believe that if someone says they love you then they should prove it. They should do the most unbelieveable thing just so you know that it's all true and all for you.
    Oh... he's under my skin. Just give me something to get rid of him. I got a reason now to bury this alive another little white lie. Oh.. permission to sin. You even started my reckoning. I got a reason now to bury HIM alive...
    another little white lie.

Doomdealer's True Love Princess Liana is on a distinguished road Princess Liana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2006 06:05 PM
    Threads

Default i choose love

there is love and there is hate love over exceeds hate. the reason i choose love is because there is a guy that i have loved for a long time he is not my boyfriend and he doesnt like me(i dont think) but i like him more than anything that i could emagine he is cute and funny and really sweet if only i could be with him...i love him

Senior Member ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2006 10:40 PM
    Threads

Its not quite as simple as that though. Sometimes people don't recognise love when they feel it, or they *think* they feel love when it could just be infatuation, or a silly crush.

Of course love is more important to me though, and sometimes when I think about how much I love my family, I find it hard that I'll ever feel something so strong for someone else. I know it sounds cheesy but even when I have a fight with them, and say horrible things and feel like I hate them with all my heart, I know I still love them. So love, definitely. That's what humans were made for isn't it?

s>-^--
    your smile like a delicate rose blossoming
    with my heart's sun growing into your love
    <3

~{ blog }~{ ccs }~{ sm }~{hp }~

Yama Yamaha! Yama Yamaha! ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 07:25 PM
    If you knew, you would come and do questionable things, wouldn't you?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WHERE DO I FIND IT?

Default Doomdealer's Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by ~kawaii~cherry~
    Its not quite as simple as that though. Sometimes people don't recognise love when they feel it, or they *think* they feel love when it could just be infatuation, or a silly crush.

Of course love is more important to me though, and sometimes when I think about how much I love my family, I find it hard that I'll ever feel something so strong for someone else. I know it sounds cheesy but even when I have a fight with them, and say horrible things and feel like I hate them with all my heart, I know I still love them. So love, definitely. That's what humans were made for isn't it?
    Agreed.

From the descriptions of "True Love" I've heard, it feels like you have known that person from a previous lifetime or somthing like that.
    Others have said that "Love at first sight is true love too"

I say that the latter (last) statement is incorrect. It is infatuation in most cases. Anyhow thats my .
    Last edited by ElectroGypsy; 11-26-2006 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Typo Error Type 52-Major Error
    I've learned, as a matter of basic hygiene, to be on guard whenever someone quotes Pascal.

Closed Thread

Thread Information