AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Favorite fantasy saga

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Favorite fantasy saga

By fantasy saga i mean anything such as harry potter star wars lord of the rings, get the picture? So what is is your favorite saga out there? If you really need me to tell you what mine is i suggest seeking out mental help immediately, because you have a severe case of the "idiots". One of the reason i always loved star wars is because they are the swashbuckling adventures of today. Really there aren't any adventure movies like star wars any more. That and the fights and battles in that movie are breathtaking. You're not going to find a battle as intense as the duel of fates (maul Vs. obi and jin) in harry potter i can tell you that.

DarkPrinceBman <3 U stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2006 11:55 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Mine's Lord of the Rings. It was a wonderful fantasy trilogy, and i enjoyed the war scene's between the difference races of Middle-Earth. Very exciting and good.

I like Star Wars too...but Star Wars II and III was a bit of a letdown, especially Revenge of the Sith. So Star Wars I is my fav. And yes, the battle between Obi, Qui-Gon and Maul was nail-biting.
    Last edited by stigmatize; 09-21-2005 at 03:58 AM.

Awesome sig+avy set made by [kaisen] <3

Victim of The Matchmaker Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2006 06:18 PM
    Threads

Star Wars is the best. I like the other ones but i loves Star Wars! George Lucas just did such a great job of making something like that!

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzeee Steam ID: Leyzee

So far... Lord of the Rings... The whole storyline caught my attention and I never thought I'd find myself watching a movie like it. I'm the type who sometimes (not all the time) judges a book by its cover. And with this series, I did. But I'm glad I gave it a chance... I want to own the whole series... All 3 movies and The Hobbit.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Senior Member mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 07:05 PM
    Threads

Raymond Feist's The Riftwar saga. Sorries to break the chain with something different :P

P.S. I donated some (what is the money here called again?) to you. I blame the boredom I do, I do.
    Last edited by mokulen22; 09-21-2005 at 05:12 AM.
    #1 reason for Kage Bunshin no Jitsu: To clean Moku's house

Closed Thread

Thread Information