AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Anyone like LOTR Music?..

Senior Member Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2005 06:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anyone like LOTR Music?..

Yeah, I was on the Music Xanga site...and they had Lord of the Rings music, and I just love LOTR music cause, it makes me happy! WoooT! *Does little Happy dance* lol, especially the Shire Theme song, and....all that other stuff...I can actually picture the movie when I listen to it lol...so anybody else like the music?
    Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me...I wish none of this had happened..
    Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case you were also meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

it is ok
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Closed Thread

Thread Information