AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tokyo Mew Mew Pairings

Junior Member shaman_sorceress is on a distinguished road shaman_sorceress's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 05:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Tokyo Mew Mew Pairings

Who would match up in this anime?

A Supporter of Toast Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 10:06 AM
    Threads

Uhm....ok
    Ichigo and Kish, Ichigo and Ryou ( i dun think Masaya deserves Ichigo so much)
    Lettuce and Keiichiro,
    Pudding and Tart,
    Ryou and Keiichiro

Junior Member lovergirl is an unknown quantity at this point lovergirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2007 01:41 PM
    Threads

Definitly Ichigo and Ryou.

A Supporter of Toast Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Masaya dosen't deserve Ichigo. I mean Kish cried over her...that's sad.

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Ichigo and Ryou of course.What a cute couple!.....Masaya is a little too perfect.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Junior Member mew0berry is on a distinguished road mew0berry's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2006 03:01 AM
    Threads

Default obsession or love?

i know this is toughand not related but are you in love or you are just obsessing. understand the difference. love is a feeling for someone which is fine. obsession is not love anymore, it usualy start when you like someone but you want to know that person so bad it's become stalking. don't let it get to you!!!

a word of advice...
    if a boy know you like him but he petend he don't know than he's in denial. anyone in denial doesn't deserve to be liked. MOVE ON GIRL!!!!!!!!
    the world will always spin, but not always the way you want it to, if you wait someday miracle will hit you. give life a chance to touch miracle.

Senior Member Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 04:03 PM
    Threads

How cute!! ^_^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by mew0berry
    i know this is toughand not related but are you in love or you are just obsessing. understand the difference. love is a feeling for someone which is fine. obsession is not love anymore, it usualy start when you like someone but you want to know that person so bad it's become stalking. don't let it get to you!!!

a word of advice...
    if a boy know you like him but he petend he don't know than he's in denial. anyone in denial doesn't deserve to be liked. MOVE ON GIRL!!!!!!!!
    lolz wow such inspiring words.....uhm....Keiichiro...seems like he'd go with anyone but I noticed him and Lettuce a few times but more importantly he'd go with Ryou, so Keiichiro and Ryou. ^^ YAY YAOI!

Senior Member anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 03:54 AM
    Threads

zoey would be better with darren dont know the names of tokyo mew mew power

♣♥My sweet big sister~ Hira why did you have to leave so early? ♥♣
    ♣♥and My sweet little sister~ Shaza I love you *Hugs*♥♣
    ^___________________^

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

ichigo n aoyama, purin n tart (so cute), zakuro n pie
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Kikyo Fan! <3 I Love Kakashi is on a distinguished road I Love Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2006 03:54 PM
    Threads

Ichigo/Ryou

Kikyo Fan!

Member Seiya Kou is on a distinguished road Seiya Kou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2005 01:26 PM
    Threads

Wink Pairing?

Mint and Zakuro or Ichigo and Mint.

Member LeapOfFaith is just really nice LeapOfFaith is just really nice LeapOfFaith is just really nice LeapOfFaith is just really nice LeapOfFaith's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2007 04:40 PM
    Threads

I ship:

IchigoXRyou
    MasayaXDeath
    MintoXZakuro
    Thats really about it

Member demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2006 12:04 PM
    Threads

Favorite TMM/MMP pairings:
    Kisshu/Kish/Dren+Ichigo/Zoey!!!! /m\>.</m\ The best anime pairing EVER!!!!
    Pudding/Purin/Kikki+Taruto/Tart/Tarb/Taru-Taru! Go midget love!
    Zakuro/Renee+Pai/Sardon
    Zakuro/Renee+Minto/Mint/Corina (I'm not a very big yuri fan, but come on, this one's right in your face. And it reminds me of one of my friends....)
    Masaya/Mark+Death
    Masaya/Mark+Tree (either one is fine)
    There comes a time when the hidden will be discovered and everything will be known.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (><)
    This is Bunny. Copy him into your sig and help him on his way to world domination.

Member Kouji_Minamoto_Seyary has a little shameless behaviour in the past Kouji_Minamoto_Seyary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2006 01:51 PM
    Threads

In my opinion the only defined pair would be Pudding and Tart 'cause everyone loves Ichigo is she who decides who she will stay with, Keiichiro...well he already is in love with someone and is his girlfriend, I don't find a pair that fits with Mint nor with Letuce and Ryou SHOULD STAY ALONE!!! EVERYONE LOVES HIM EXCEPT ME!!! And it will be better for his fans that he never has a pair, Zakuro, weeell I don't know but she would go fine with Pai

Cute and innocent <3 Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 11:23 PM
    Threads

Masaya and Ichigo! <3

Lettuce x Ryou!

Zakuro and Mint!

Ryou x Pudding (Because there like family)

Sephy Is My Sweet Older Brother~ Lorie Is My Dear Little Sister~ *Huggles*
    *~My Hero is the Sweetest Dearest Angel Chii-chan~*

Junior Member IloveInuYasha! is on a distinguished road IloveInuYasha!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2006 01:58 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

I don`t know the japanese names for them but i think:
    Zoey + Dren
    Tab + Kiki
    Renee + Eliot.

exsept the fact that Renee and Eliot arn`t real couples ( the others will be! )
    Pet master

Member _usagi_ is infamous around these parts _usagi_ is infamous around these parts _usagi_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2006 01:22 PM
    Threads

I like Ichigo with Kish.

I really want to tell him, how much I ♥ him but I really don't want to stand in Yoh and Anna's way.

Junior Member Kai's Girlfriend is on a distinguished road Kai's Girlfriend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2006 07:52 AM
    Threads

I like Ichigo with Kish.

Forget the apostrophe (') in my username I really wanted to ruin english grammer.

Kawaii ♥ Dream Sesshomaru Girlfriend can only hope to improve Sesshomaru Girlfriend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2006 11:22 AM
    Threads

I also like Ichigo x Kissh pairing.

-♥Kawaii and sweet♥-
    -♥Loveable and warm♥-
    ^______________________^

e-mail:[email protected]

...Your true friend A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 12:29 PM
    Threads

Ichigo x Kish

Meet hungry creampuffy.

F R E E D O M

~I'm a lucky girl...whose dream came true
    but underneath it all...I'm just like you~

Member sari has a spectacular aura about sari has a spectacular aura about sari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 07:32 AM
    Threads

IchigoxRyou, IchigoxKish, PuddingxTart, LettucexPai, MintxZakuro

Senior Member Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 07:05 AM
    Threads

Wink

I always hoped for Ichigo x Kisshu, but that didn't happen. I don't like Aoyama that much.

But the pairing Purin x Tarto is incredibly cute ^//^

Junior Member Ragexmr is a jewel in the rough Ragexmr is a jewel in the rough Ragexmr is a jewel in the rough Ragexmr is a jewel in the rough Ragexmr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2006 01:12 PM
    Threads

Zakuro/Minto is my numero uno ship and what all my TMM fanfics are on

Ryou/Retatsu comes in second

Berri/Tasuku third

Purin/Taruto fourth

Ichigo/Kish fifth

Ichigo/Masaya sixth, though I really don't like Ichigo that much...

http://salemint.proboards59.com -Salem Witches Institute RPG

Member sari has a spectacular aura about sari has a spectacular aura about sari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 07:32 AM
    Threads

Ichigo Can't Be With Masaya! She's needs to be with Ryou or Kish like I said before! Masaya is too much Mary Sue for me....*sigh*

Closed Thread

Thread Information