AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ps3 or what else?

Senior Member supermodel can only hope to improve supermodel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2005 08:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ps3 or what else?

what would top the markets in the gaming consoles and kill all competition?

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

i would say the game console that is going to top all the possible markets and surpass all the consoles from the past is by far the ps3 nothing else will ever beat any playstation console.
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Marie2007
    i would say the game console that is going to top all the possible markets and surpass all the consoles from the past is by far the ps3 nothing else will ever beat any playstation console.
    Isn't that a little short sighted? Nintendo was king for two gnerations as well, nothing is certain in life especially the future.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    Isn't that a little short sighted? Nintendo was king for two gnerations as well, nothing is certain in life especially the future.
    i agree
    I live in Switzerland!

Member hatsume has a spectacular aura about hatsume has a spectacular aura about hatsume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2006 11:34 AM
    Threads

the Xbox 360!

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i belive the 360 will have a big inpact on the industry, but im still very eager to see what the ps3 will do
    I live in Switzerland!

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Oh please, one console that will beat all the competition? Like that will ever happen. Competition is just what it is, competition. Everybody has competition, which is a good thing because otherwise the systems and prices would be terrible. Name one company that does not have competition, and I'll donate 1000 rupees to you.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Oh please, one console that will beat all the competition? Like that will ever happen. Competition is just what it is, competition. Everybody has competition, which is a good thing because otherwise the systems and prices would be terrible. Name one company that does not have competition, and I'll donate 1000 rupees to you.
    Edited: AlienMultimedia (sorry, i just remembered the right name)

Its a company that a friend of mine has, it doesnt do anything besides giving him permission to have a .no domain.

here's a link:
    http://www.hellebostad.no/
    Last edited by Loljoke; 09-21-2005 at 07:08 AM.
    I live in Switzerland!

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

competition: every company that gives a .com, .nl, .jp or whatnot domain.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

you said name a company that doesnt have any competition.
    I live in Switzerland!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And I pointed out that it does have competition.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

if you look at the website and know some Norwegian, you would understand that its about his family.
    Therefore it hasnt got any competition.
    I live in Switzerland!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So the site isn't a company? Then why did you bring it up?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

because he uses his company id number to get an .no domain (you need a company id number to get one), and the site is about his family. the company isnt used for anything else, therefore it hasnt got any competition.
    I live in Switzerland!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So he uses the number of a company that does nothing? That would mean that he made the company for the sole purpose of having the domain, in other words its not a company at all!

A company that does nothing has no competition, correct, because it does nothing to get competition. It doesn't make profits, it doesn't make losses, in other words, a fake.

Cheating won't get you 1000 rupees ;p

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

it does get losses, considered that it costs having a domain
    so it does do something, it loses money.

now what have you got for me?
    I live in Switzerland!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It still produces nothing to make profits, so it's not a valid company.

And besides, a site about a family? There are billions of those out there.

Senior Member solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2006 07:59 AM
    Threads

I think the ps3 will sell out of all the consoles very quickly
    Fearing death is the same as fearing life!!!

Flaming Skull

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The exact thing was said about the PSP, yet that didn't work like that. I think it's going to be a close thing.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It still produces nothing to make profits, so it's not a valid company.

And besides, a site about a family? There are billions of those out there.
    Alright, I guess I'm beaten >.<
    (there isnt really much competition between family sites are there?)
    I live in Switzerland!

Maru's Hubby mikey is on a distinguished road mikey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2007 12:56 AM
    Threads

i agree xbox 360 is the best

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can't see the 360 making much of a splash, for a couple of reasons. I see no reason at all why japan would embrace the 360 above the ps3 or revolution or even more than the first x box. For starters the x box lacks good rpgs which is a gigantic market in japan. Out of all the games coming out near release non look to be japan friendly rpgs. Which is a market sony has down pat, if for no other reason than it is currently the most popular. And nintendo will have the "quirk" factor the japanese love so dearly.

Also the x box and it seems like the 360 as well have a glut of lousy fps games a genre far more popular in the united states. And it lacks great or even good platformers. Kameo is a nice start and i am looking forward to seeing how it turns out, but it's only a start. The 360 will need a more balanced library of games to beat anyone. All the system have a problem like this, but i am just pointing out what it needs to do in order to gain popularity in japan and the U.S fr that matter. People need to keep in mind the x box isn't even close to the ps2 in terms of sales.

And now i come to my final and perhaps most important point. The 360 will not be the most power game console like the x box before it. The ps3 though more exspensive is going to be stronger. And have full backwards play and so will the revolution, this half hearted aproach to backward compatibility is under whelming at best. And graphics are a huge reason people liked the x box in the first place, i haven't seen any real screens or videos from the revolution. But i would be surprised if it didn't surpass or at least match the 360 in terms of graphics. The 360 biggest selling point is the online play and for many that is a huge selling point. But compition in this will be extremely fierce next gen. No doubt sony will start pushing its online support even harder. And nintendo has stated that wi-fi will be free and be useable right out of the box. And they have already said some of their biggest franchises like super smash bros will be online.

Microsoft is in hotter water than people care to realize. If they don't pull in some huge sales numbers this gen and get in to the black ms has stated they will pull out of the console wars. They will have x-mas for a nice boost, but how many homes are just going to wait for the bigger and better mere months away? And it isn't as if the x box launch games are anything overly impressive. Aside from kameo they all seem to be sequels which is fine. But you need a good mix of new and old to draw in buyers, brand loyalty will only go so far. And ms doesn't even have the loyality sony or nintendo has in the first place. It will be interesting to see how this all turns out and i can pretty much guarantee you the next gen will rock, but who comes in what place is still a mystery.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Graphics wise, I think the PS3 and the 360 will be pretty close.
    I dont know about the Revolution.
    360 has some pretty good rpgs coming and the developers has stated that they like developing for the 360 better than the ps3.
    and the ps3 has the ps fans and the rpg fans has totally embraced the ps3, atleast the eastern people.
    and to quote you, Darth Tyranus:
    It will be interesting to see how this all turns out and i can pretty much guarantee you the next gen will rock, but who comes in what place is still a mystery.
    and for the record, i dont care wether you guys want to argue wich one will be better. i will buy the 360 and some games and have a good time with it, i cant afford two consoles plus another pc yet anyway.
    (or three consoles anyway)
    Last edited by Loljoke; 09-21-2005 at 02:31 PM.
    I live in Switzerland!

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Name one company that does not have competition
    Microsoft... It's called a "monopoly"... ^_~ They make thier own prices and everything not having to worry about anyone else... I remember something about the government trying to split them into two companies(To create competition and make lower prices) , but they were prolly bribed cuz all that talk just went away all of a sudden... o.O;;

Anyways... what was this thread about? Oh uhh... I think... Playstation3 will have the majority of the best games... Xbox360 will PWN everyone in online gaming and Nintendo Revolution... uhhh... they'll have the most affordable system... and they have the nintendo games behind them... Mario bros, Zelda, Metroid, etc...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Microsoft...
    Wrong, they have more rivals than i really even want to count. I mean you don't think macintosh isn't fighting for a piece of the pie? As long as people are still fighting it isn't a monopoly.

Closed Thread

Thread Information