AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: should animes stay animes or become games

Hybrid View

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default should animes stay animes or become games

personally i think some animes are better off as animes, but others(gundam) are better as games because they have more action and stuff
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

Detrimental Remnant. Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 04:23 AM
    Threads

It depends. Some anime make GREAT video games. I suppose it all depends on one's opinion.
    A.K.A. Torturous Anodyne / Nocturne Filth / ~Devilish Kidnapper~ / Kuromaru
    A Fan?

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

yeah, as youve stated Kuromaru, it depends on the anime, let say, InuYasha might make a good game if it was made by great producer that wouldnt ruin it

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it did get turnd into an rpg.

Full metal alchemist was a good transition into game form
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

Detrimental Remnant. Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 04:23 AM
    Threads

Yes, I agree. The new Inuyasha game looks fantastic.
    Anime made into games are nothing without good graphics, or staying true to the characters in it.
    A.K.A. Torturous Anodyne / Nocturne Filth / ~Devilish Kidnapper~ / Kuromaru
    A Fan?

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kuromaru
    Yes, I agree. The new Inuyasha game looks fantastic.
    Anime made into games are nothing without good graphics, or staying true to the characters in it.
    WAT! i didnt know InuYasha was a game! man in england the only anime games we have are, well that i have seen are Z.O.E and Z.O.E the 2nd runner, Oni, 2 Hack games, Ring of red, Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation Vs Zeon and err ill get back to ya

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Some things lend themselfs to games better than others that's for sure. Most anime games suck because they know suckers (IE: 90% of this forums population) will buy a crappy game based on their favorite show. Why do you think there are three inuyasha games? I can tell you this it has nothing to do with the quality of them. The best anime games out there are a hodge bodge of decent to actually good dragon ball z games. And i really don't like dragon ball z in the least, if you make a good game anyone will like it regardless of the source material.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink THNXS DARTHY^^ (ive allways wanted to say that ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    Some things lend themselfs to games better than others that's for sure. Most anime games suck because they know suckers (IE: 90% of this forums population) will buy a crappy game based on their favorite show. Why do you think there are three inuyasha games? I can tell you this it has nothing to do with the quality of them. The best anime games out there are a hodge bodge of decent to actually good dragon ball z games. And i really don't like dragon ball z in the least, if you make a good game anyone will like it regardless of the source material.
    OH! theres the DBZ games, thnxs Darth Tyranus yeah i forgot about DBZ Budokai, 2 and 3, Ultimate Battle 22 and a few others ive forgot

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I thought the zone of the enders games came before the anime, in fact I'm almost positive they did.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Z.O.E and Z.O.E the 2nd runner,

lucky i cant find those games any where

><
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I enjoyed legacy of goku 2 on GBA never played the third one. It's 20$ right and will be circling around the bargin bins soon enough if i see it low enough it might be worth it.

Senior Member BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2007 12:14 AM
    Threads

They just need to work on the graphics

Urayamashii ne! Life is ii ne! Hontou ni

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

and get the accual voice actors from the show.
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Both of those things matter little to the games over all quality.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

yeah some animes would be awesome as games others would probably suck as games
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 05:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

Talking depends

depends on the game and how well the animation does in bringing it 2 life...

Revengeful Sin.. †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-†'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2005 01:33 PM
    *Smirks.* You'll never know, because I will kill you.
    Threads

Default Well, I think..

In my opinion, I think that some Anime should become games and then other Animes should just continue to be just...well you know, Animes ^^
    ((Everyone that gave me rupees, Thank you very much!))
    ((partner in crime: Full Metal Shrimp))

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

YES.. animes should stay animes as almost all anime games suck... SO MUCH. But few anime based games to hit it off, though most people outside of the asian continent would know of them. I did think GITS: Stand Alone Complex was a good success.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I did think GITS: Stand Alone Complex was a good success.
    And you would be the only one.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Hey, it wasn't so bad. And you are right, the ZOE games came before the animes, Idolo and Dolores were released about a year after.

I also liked Magical Knights Rayearth RPG game, that was enjoyable while it lasted <3
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually i have hard about that game and some very positive things about it now that i think about it. It was a magical girl style game right?

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

there r no bad games just bad publishing editors

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No there are bad games, just like there are stupid people.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the new fma game is accually good
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

I think that animes should stay animes and to be turned into games. Some of the animes that have already been turned into a game are overrated now because of that.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Closed Thread

Thread Information