AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Does anyone watched Iron Chef?

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Does anyone watched Iron Chef?

Greetings to you all people from Anime Galleries forum.

I have to ask you this interesting question.

Does anyone watched Iron Chef?

That show is quite interesting.

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

im sorry no what is it about?

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

Talking About Iron Chef...

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbyspartan
    im sorry no what is it about?
    Here is the history of Iron Chef.

Iron Chef is a Japanese television program made by FujiTV. The original Japanese title is Ryori no tetsujin (料理の鉄人, Iron men of cookery). It began airing in 1993 as a half-hour show, and after 23 episodes was expanded to a one-hour format. Aired as a prime-time TV show, the series lasted for six years and more than 300 episodes. The final regular season episode was broadcast in September 1999, with specials continuing to 2002.

The program has an eccentric flavor, even for a game show. Its host is the flamboyant Takeshi Kaga (鹿賀丈史), known on the show as Chairman Kaga (主宰) Its extravagant production values contrast with well-informed yet curiously pedestrian voice-over narration and polite but generally insipid commentary ("This is really very good") from the judges, not all of whom are food professionals.

The English name Iron Chef comes from the show itself: Kaga would use this translation of the Japanese title when summoning his chefs at the beginning of the battle.

Here is the website. That I found.

http://www.ironfans.net/
    http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_ic
    http://www.sbs.com.au/ironchef/

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

kool i will have a look i always heard japanses t.v gameshows where the best e.g takeshi's castle man thats whack and they dont even win anything

Me and Mac: 06/26/06 Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 03:32 AM
    Seated on my Macki's lap saying sweet nothings into his ear...
    Threads

hawhawhaw

i watch it!

really unique, the stuff they seem to invent from out of thin air...

i just hope that there will be a special episode wherein the battle will center around.......

CHOCOLATE.......

that would be REALLY GOOD!

and i'd like to be the judge!

i have a very HUGE sweet tooth!

i love chocolate, i love chocolate....

WOOOH!
    "Yeah, I'm back. For good now. ^^"
    Vergil//Uchiha Itachi//Uchiha Sasuke//Hyuuga Neji//Athrun Zala//Shinomori Aoshi//Yukishiro Enishi//Kuchiki Byakuya

http://midgardsfuture.tk <--that's my new Ragnarok Online-inspired Role-Playing site, so if you guys want to give it a shot, click it and explore the world of Rune-Midgard! ^^

AnimeFiend VRini87 will become famous soon enough VRini87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2006 01:33 PM
    A place full of hicks, fried chicken, and bad teeth...Georgia, of course. Nah, I love GA
    Threads

Yeah, I watch it. OMG, that beginning cut scene is so cheesy. I especially love the part where the Chairman bites the pepper dramatically and starts smiling. I study French, but it took me forever to realize that he was saying allez-cuisine. Japan is a country driven by its seafood. On the show, there's squid, octopus, shark. I love Italian, Mexican, Chinese and Thai food, but the food on the show looks less than appetizing. So, before watching, make sure you like Japanese food. Although, the Iron chefs are trained in different styles of cooking (French, Italian, Japanese, and I think Chinese). It is amazing the things they can do with the ingredients. Oh yeah, there are guest judges, like Japanese singers, directors, movie stars, etc. But seriouly, I would want my food judged by professionals if my reputation is on the line.
    "A woman is like a tea bag, you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water."
    - Nancy Reagan

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I used to LOVE that show. XD .. I'd watch it every Saturday. And the part when the Chairman would bite into the pepper and smile cracked me up. ^_^

I always thought it was neat seeing the different ways all of them would prepare their food. And the commentary was so funny. And watching them eat and describe the food was so funny. The show in general got a good laugh out of me. <3

Although they always shoved the Iron Chef Italian out of the way. And he was my favorite chef. =\

keeper of hearts Lady V is just really nice Lady V is just really nice Lady V is just really nice Lady V is just really nice Lady V's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2006 04:30 AM
    Threads

Haha yeah. I watch it. I started watching it when I was like..a sophomore/junior? I hate Iron Chef America. I'm sorry, but I'm a *big* anti-Bobby Flay person. Mainly because I don't think he can compare his talents to other chefs, and that show is nothing but dedicated to put him at the top. I think he's just someone's brother trying to leech on to fame.

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
    I used to LOVE that show. XD .. I'd watch it every Saturday. And the part when the Chairman would bite into the pepper and smile cracked me up. ^_^
    Lol! totally XD I love watching that part where he bites the pepper^^;
    I think that show is very interesting XD The way the prepare the food... always makes me hungry >_> But I haven't watched it for awhile now T.T

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

I seen that show before too...but can`t really see anymore cause they don`t show it...but itz pretty intersthing how they can make an awesome dish out of ur ordinary food everyday....

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

i do every now and then
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

never seen that before ^^
    I live in Switzerland!

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lady V
    I'm sorry, but I'm a *big* anti-Bobby Flay person. Mainly because I don't think he can compare his talents to other chefs, and that show is nothing but dedicated to put him at the top. I think he's just someone's brother trying to leech on to fame.
    I'm with you on that. I don't like Bobby Flay ... <_<. Putting him on there was just another attempt to make money and whatnot. He's too cocky ...

Oh, and I loved that quote they put at the beginning of every show. XD .. "Tell me what you eat, and I'll tell you what you are."

<3

Senior Member Teh Donny Koro is on a distinguished road Teh Donny Koro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2005 09:45 AM
    Threads

I love the show <3. It made me rather hungry though *stomach growl* hehe ^^;.

Very creature, that the iron cheifs are <3

Shaman Sister - Touzokuoh

Member of special taskforce A.S.I.A.N, an elite group dedicated to spreading the Asian infulence and awareness across the globe-If you haven't noticed us yet, then we are doing our job

If you want join the cause, copy & paste the green text above and join the fight!

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 10:26 AM
    Threads

My mom watches it...

Me and Mac: 06/26/06 Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 03:32 AM
    Seated on my Macki's lap saying sweet nothings into his ear...
    Threads

love the pepper part!

the commentary blares out in the original Jap, and.....

i LOVE IT!

*laughs out loud*
    "Yeah, I'm back. For good now. ^^"
    Vergil//Uchiha Itachi//Uchiha Sasuke//Hyuuga Neji//Athrun Zala//Shinomori Aoshi//Yukishiro Enishi//Kuchiki Byakuya

http://midgardsfuture.tk <--that's my new Ragnarok Online-inspired Role-Playing site, so if you guys want to give it a shot, click it and explore the world of Rune-Midgard! ^^

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

hhmmm.. seems familiar.. *scratches her head and yawns* i cant really remember... ill do so eventually...

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Professor yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 09:46 AM
    Threads

i watched Iron Chef when we had the food chanel. God, that show was weird!
    I PROTEST SIGNATURE GALLERIES!
    yotsuba-chan heil

Closed Thread

Thread Information