AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Death Note

Junior Member Shinrei is on a distinguished road Shinrei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2005 10:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I can't tell you that. Identity theft stuff, y'know.. >.>;
    Threads

Post Death Note

I'm not sure if it's an anime yet, but I read a preview of it in Shonen Jump, and it was unlike anything else I'm into. I'm usually into the Ninjas, Shamans, Ultra-Power-Likeomfgicanownyouanyday-like manga and anime and such, but this was really good. I only read 50 pages, and I found the storyline to be excellent. Not to mention the quality of the art. I found it excellent as well, and somehow different from the other manga I read. Anyways, I'm totally looking forward to this coming out on anime in the future, if it isn't already, that is. I know I'm going to buy all the manga coming out, and I wanted to see what everyone else thought of it.

Senior Member mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 08:05 PM
    Threads

Death Note is cool (in a dark way of course..haha) I'm pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong) it's not an anime yet.
    #1 reason for Kage Bunshin no Jitsu: To clean Moku's house

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 04:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

I already made a thread about this... =P

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...ight=deathnote

And nobody has really seen it... I've read up to chapter 70 or so... Guess it's finally getting some attention... =P

Senior Member buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2008 04:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

love deathnote ^^ started reading it awhile ago and i'm glad i did ^-^ i love these type of darker series ^-^ i've seen up to ch. 69 and really want to see 70 but all i can find is the raw...my fav. character is raito and i find this series really interesting ^-^
    *(`'.(`'.**.').)*
    ~:.`.Forever ~ Dreaming..:~
    *(.'(.'**`'.)`'.)*

>> flew too high and burnt the wings - lost my faith in everything <<

Sledgehammer vs. The Wall GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2014 10:05 PM
    Threads

L... L... L-sama, WHERE HAVE YOU GONE???
    COME BACK FROM WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN SENT!!
    I can't believe the author got him off the series, I mean THE MOST POPULAR CHARACTER had to go away. When I first read what happened, I was like the author is just playing with us... She wasn't.
    I now really hate Raito for what he has done and he was wayyyy better without a Death Note, he was more lovable and all. Oh well there's nothing more that I can do except reading L x Raito doujins .
    Now translation are currently at chapter 87, so I'm waiting for 88 to come out. I believe it should be soon enough.
    And character preferences are
    L > Ryuk > Near > Mikami > Raito > Mello

Made in Severa

I don't give a damn Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2007 06:36 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ROBO-KY
    L... L... L-sama, WHERE HAVE YOU GONE???
    COME BACK FROM WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN SENT!!
    I can't believe the author got him off the series, I mean THE MOST POPULAR CHARACTER had to go away. When I first read what happened, I was like the author is just playing with us... She wasn't.
    I now really hate Raito for what he has done and he was wayyyy better without a Death Note, he was more lovable and all. Oh well there's nothing more that I can do except reading L x Raito doujins .
    Now translation are currently at chapter 87, so I'm waiting for 88 to come out. I believe it should be soon enough.
    And character preferences are
    L > Ryuk > Near > Mikami > Raito > Mello
    Wait, L dies? I'm reading the graphic nove;s and I'm only up to the 3rd one. What happened!?!?!?!?! This can't be happening!! He was one of the best manga charicters of all TIME!!! How could they do this!??!?!?!?!! NO!!!!
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive...... write that down.

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean we're not actually out to get you,"

This siggy made by the all powerful Nespa

Sledgehammer vs. The Wall GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, he wasnt killed, he was taken off. look in the spoiler if you want.

Yes he was really killed TT_TT, I just wanted you to keep hope if you ever read this then =(

Made in Severa

I don't give a damn Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2007 06:36 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ROBO-KY
    No, he wasnt killed, he was taken off. look in the spoiler if you want.

Yes he was really killed TT_TT, I just wanted you to keep hope if you ever read this then =(
    OMG!!! OMG!!!! I am freakin out!!!! They can't do that. Are they just playing with our emotions!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive...... write that down.

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean we're not actually out to get you,"

This siggy made by the all powerful Nespa

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I have only read the first 38 chapters, as I only started reading it recently. IT is very good. Well thought out, well drawn, and complex. A masterpiece amongst currently-published manga.

What the..?!?! L leaves?! Why?! L was the best character!!!!

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

has been eaten by J.A.G. Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2008 02:31 PM
    Threads

sounds interesting...... I should check it out...

Sig by meisou!

Sea Turtle Goddess seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2007 09:19 PM
    Threads

I sat in Barnes and Noble for hours reading the first and second graphic novel because it was so good!

Sig made by me. PM me if you want a free one.

Best Neji tribute----> http://youtube.com/watch?v=zB21H-BOVNU

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by seaturtle642
    I sat in Barnes and Noble for hours reading the first and second graphic novel because it was so good!
    O_o That's all that is out in America? I thought there was at least 4 or 5 so far...
    A question: Does anyone know how many chapters there are in a single volume of the manga? Generally manga have about 8 through 10 chapters, but I don't know about DeathNote. I want to calculate how many volumes I have read...

sidenote - Hours for 2 manga volumes? Takes me about 15-20 minutes per volume....

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

DarkTwilight... it takes time to read Death Note. There is so much dialog, thinking and all.
    For now there is 3 books out in America. The first one contains 7 chapters, the others 9.
    If you've read the first 38 chapters, you're at the 5th manga.
    As for me Im currently waiting for the 92 to come out ^^

Made in Severa

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 10:36 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina_Survivor2
    OMG!!! OMG!!!! I am freakin out!!!! They can't do that. Are they just playing with our emotions!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!
    I understand.(pats you on the back"it'll be alright.")..I can't believe he dies!!He was my favorite character out of Death Note.. -yami
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

I <3 Anime In My Sig! Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 12:33 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I've read until chapter 67 or so....i dun like Mello and Near >_> It was so much more interesting when L was in it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information