AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Your most embarrassing moment

Member kedar is on a distinguished road kedar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2005 12:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Your most embarrassing moment

Here we go (my story): When I was 8 years old, I joined the martial arts school im Madurai, India. My grand father knew a local martial arts teacher Named Guru Surya, he was 55 years at that time. He was well known as master of Double Urumi, and a man of great heart. He had a grand daughter named Gouri, she was about my age and had training for 1 year at the gurukul (dojo). I was nervous because I didn't know anyone at that place, but fortunately I met four of my best friends after several days. It was the third week of class and my friends told me something kind of strange. There was tradition that all new members after one month of going to this school must have a formal fight with the best fighter of their age group. They told it was Gouri, master's grand daughter. So, to put it bluntly, I got my butt kicked by her in the staff fight . I was so embarrassed because I lost to a girl infront of every member of that school . Believe it or not, my own best friend (Haruki) was kind enough to video tape that fight for me and so everyone who saw me kept laughing for ever. This was my most embarrassing moment . What is your most embarrassing moment? But anyways, I was finally able to find some pictures of the sword called Urumi (actually it is Urumi 1 because there are three of them, this is sort of easy comparatively). So check it out:

Urumi 1: http://www.pondichery.com/french/ka...yat/epeemou.jpg

South Asian (Indian) martial art weaponary (just a few):

http://forums.obsidianent.com/lofiv...hp?t1255-0.html

Junior Member ♥RED_LOVER_GIRL♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥RED_LOVER_GIRL♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥RED_LOVER_GIRL♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥RED_LOVER_GIRL♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥RED_LOVER_GIRL♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥RED_LOVER_GIRL♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥RED_LOVER_GIRL♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥RED_LOVER_GIRL♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥RED_LOVER_GIRL♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥RED_LOVER_GIRL♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥RED_LOVER_GIRL♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥RED_LOVER_GIRL♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2005 07:34 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

mine was when i was at school and i triped in the cafeteria and everyone started laughing, and pointing at me.

Senior Member picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 09:03 PM
    Threads

I don't get embarassed easily... so I'll just say what got me the most laughs.

Near the end of 8th grade....

My k-8 small, private school held a bit of an all school award ceremony at the end of the year. Well... I got called, walked down the bleachers, tripper, recieved some academic achievement thingy... went up, shook the teachers hand, then the principals, returned to the bleachers... and tripped on my way up.
    -picano the catgirl fan
    Click the bobombs for my site!

Quote Originally Posted by picano
    Would you marry me? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Chii-chan
    Why don't you just download me?:-)

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Closed Thread

Thread Information