AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Rock Thread.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default The Rock Thread.

This is how it works, tell me your faviorte rock bands and tell me about everything you know in rock.This thread is dedicated to talk of rock and what rock groups you think rock.
    -TWM-

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Rock has infact nothing to do with an actual rock! Thought you all should know that <3
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Was that a joke?
    -TWM-

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

Rock is awesome the only probably is I like way too many rock bands to tell u
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Halifax, The Spill canvas, Metallica, Slipknot, Evanescence, Guns 'N Roses, My Chemical romance, The crux shadows, you name it I've heard it and If I hadn't I'll listen.

Some things people call rock like 'weezer'..just suck and are NOT rock.

Rock is usually put into many different Genres within rock like emo, indies, alt, heavy metal, industrial goth, metal, hair metal, Death Metal, and so on.

Lots of rock fans or 'true rockers' are loyal to rock and stay within the limits of rock but others are into things like rap and usually like the type of rock like Linkin park or P.O.D.

Lots of people have rock wars over which bands are posers and which aren't, truth be told NO ROCK BAND IS A POSER if it's rock it's not a poser!! The entire thing that rock is about is self expression to the extreme so if one band goes out dressed like woman when their men and rock out like Metallica then their awesome same as some band dressed like chickens would =/ cause it's ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC!!

The way people become posers is when they say things like " Omg did you hear that new green day song it tottaly sucked!" and then after watching the VMA's say "Omg Greenday rocks I LOVE their new song!" or if they go way off the edge and really suck ~.~ Now some bands are posers but not by apperence or action, if their lyrics are like talking about how they love to bleed and love it when people feel bad for them..Guess what?! Their posers -.-;
    Last edited by Annie Hall; 09-18-2005 at 03:15 PM.

Victim of The Matchmaker Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2006 06:18 PM
    Threads

Rock is the best! I love Disturbed,Dream Theater,Cold,Trapt,Metallica,Evanescence,Linkin Park and some more but i dont want to name them all.

Remie.Remmerz.Rum Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 10:01 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Guinevere
    The way people become posers is when they say things like " Omg did you hear that new green day song it tottaly sucked!" and then after watching the VMA's say "Omg Greenday rocks I LOVE their new song!" or if they go way off the edge and really suck ~.~ Now some bands are posers but not by apperence or action, if their lyrics are like talking about how they love to bleed and love it when people feel bad for them..Guess what?! Their posers -.-;
    OMFG...That's so true....Also, when people start wearing/doing things just because it's popular...Losers. And (sometimes) they'd still do/wear things even though they dont like doing it...

Oh, yea. I like Mudvayne, SlipKnot, Cannibal Corpse, Modest Mouse, Korn, The Used, Metallica...etc.
    And, like Guin said, there are other genres as well:
    Metal:
    Black Metal, Death Metal, Funk Metal, Doom Metal, RapCore....etc
    Rock:
    Punk Rock, Hard Rock, Punk-Pop, Post-Grunge...etc.

And, in my opinion, I believe Rock music is used to express emotions, not just for entertainment...Yep.
    Set created by moi. <3
    Character: Akira
    Series: Air Gear
    Photography = LOVE. <3

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

Halifax, The Spill canvas, Metallica, Slipknot, Evanescence, Guns 'N Roses, My Chemical romance, The crux shadows, you name it I've heard it and If I hadn't I'll listen
    ha ha ha ha my chemical romance are about as rock as simple plan....simple power chords with bad emo lirics.......*im not okkkkkkkkkkk* right ok man no need to say it like 19 times in the one song we know they are sellout's and need to be shot

**i have seen them live 2 times and each time they sucked they told the crowd to stop the circe pit in case someone got hurt t6hat is NOT rock**

p.s slipknot rule!

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Remie.Remmerz.Rum Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 10:01 AM
    Threads

^Hawthorne Heights lyrics are 10x worse than MCR's....Especially in that one song "Ohio Is For Lovers".....Practically more then 50% of that song is the chrous...That song is pure torture..
    Set created by moi. <3
    Character: Akira
    Series: Air Gear
    Photography = LOVE. <3

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am a huge led zeppelin fan, the who, cream, iron butterfly, the beatles and lots and lots more.And ofcourse my chemical romance^.^
    -TWM-

Member Pencil Fight will become famous soon enough Pencil Fight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2005 02:26 PM
    Threads

Nicely said, Guinevere

What's it like, to stand in your shoes? To have never felt the belt of somebody's abuse.

Want my Msn? Or any other messenger, Pm.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

if their lyrics are like talking about how they love to bleed and love it when people feel bad for them..Guess what?! Their posers -.-;
    you mean like...all the stuff you write.

and about the whole greenday thing...nothing could change my opinion about them. they are a horrible band and I hate their music.

and as for "name it I've heard it" how about the band "10 years after" because they are highly recomended.

Member Pencil Fight will become famous soon enough Pencil Fight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2005 02:26 PM
    Threads

First off, It's Green Day.
    Guinevere....The bleeding and loving when people feel bad...that's Emo. And that is a type of music. So it's fine. Oh...and it's...They're. >< =D

What's it like, to stand in your shoes? To have never felt the belt of somebody's abuse.

Want my Msn? Or any other messenger, Pm.

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Pencil Fight
    Guinevere....The bleeding and loving when people feel bad...that's Emo. And that is a type of music. So it's fine. Oh...and it's...They're. >< =D
    I know about emo music -.-; and not all of it's poser junk, but yes some of it is and I listen to some of it =/ Like the bands I listed below! c.c;; *points* yea...I typed that first...anyways x.x; and thanks for the grammar correction *peace sign*

Quote Originally Posted by Masali
    you mean like...all the stuff you write.

and about the whole greenday thing...nothing could change my opinion about them. they are a horrible band and I hate their music.

and as for "name it I've heard it" how about the band "10 years after" because they are highly recomended.
    You go away and stop picking on me *sniffle* ...seriously...why pick on ME? ._.;

And I'll listen to that band >.>; just like I said I would. *said she'd listen if it was recommended and she hadn't heard it* Now then....I shall list bands I like *evil cackle...c.c;*

Renfey
    As I lay dying
    opiate for the masses
    cold
    Funeral for a freind
    Vena Amori
    and so many more *slips off*

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

Halifax, The Spill canvas, Metallica, Slipknot, Evanescence, Guns 'N Roses, My Chemical romance, The crux shadows, you name it I've heard it and If I hadn't I'll listen.

Some things people call rock like 'weezer'..just suck and are NOT rock.

Rock is usually put into many different Genres within rock like emo, indies, alt, heavy metal, industrial goth, metal, hair metal, Death Metal, and so on.

Lots of rock fans or 'true rockers' are loyal to rock and stay within the limits of rock but others are into things like rap and usually like the type of rock like Linkin park or P.O.D.

Lots of people have rock wars over which bands are posers and which aren't, truth be told NO ROCK BAND IS A POSER if it's rock it's not a poser!! The entire thing that rock is about is self expression to the extreme so if one band goes out dressed like woman when their men and rock out like Metallica then their awesome same as some band dressed like chickens would =/ cause it's ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC!!

MCR rules man!!!! I like linkin Park, Rob Zombie, Crossfade, Trapt, Senses fail, The used, Hawthorn heights, Etc.

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

.k.i.s.S. japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 01:56 AM
    Threads

dont really have my fave so i dont research about rock bands...i just liked rock because one time my best(mi amore) drowned me into rock music...

I love emo Needmymetallica is on a distinguished road Needmymetallica's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2005 08:37 PM
    Threads

i think if u look at my name u kno who im gonna say lol. rock is my life though, i have a band me and Dark Lord started, and to tell u the truth i'd rather play guitar than sleep. so yea i like rock a little bit.

Ignorant by Default ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

UGH!!!! Jesus Christ!!! OK for one thing Linkin Park is a good band!!! Has anyone here listened to them when they were Xero?!?!?!?!?!? That's probably a no.......... Anyways rock music is, to me, the greatest music out there. The only thing is that people who go around calling other people posers piss me off. Like the whole Good Charlotte thingy. They aren't posers, they just suck. My fav bands are KoRn(old),Thursday,Nirvana,Aiden,From First To Last,Orgy and soooooooooooo much more. Goodbye wonderfuls!

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I could live without them.
    -TWM-

Diabolus, the Archvile Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 12:47 PM
    Threads

I love rock. Mainly classic rock and metal. How come nobody here likes the good stuff? Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Queensryche, Van Halen, Lamb of God, System of a Down, Cream, Grateful Dead, Ted Nugent, Creed, the Doors, Queen........ just to name a few. Theres some good music for ya.

Ignorant by Default ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord
    I love rock. Mainly classic rock and metal. How come nobody here likes the good stuff? Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Queensryche, Van Halen, Lamb of God, System of a Down, Cream, Grateful Dead, Ted Nugent, Creed, the Doors, Queen........ just to name a few. Theres some good music for ya.
    I am definitely agreeing with you! Except for The Grateful Dead........I just don't like them. Generally I like all types of rock! Even emo and screamo, just anything that is good!

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The grateful dead are strange, but i really like to listen to them and stuff.
    -TWM-

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

*appears in the mists*

Ah I felt remembered of these old times. Well yeah I've like the rock music and the bands. Even though there is J-Rock music such totally great taste for that interest. I like the lyrics of BRAVE HEART from Koji Wada, Barairo no Sekai from Studio Pierrot, Voice from CLOUD and Nippuu! Shippuu! Cybaster from MIO. That is all I remember right now.

*disappear in nowhere*

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Closed Thread

Thread Information