AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate this amazing movie!!!

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll

13 54.17%

2 8.33%

1 4.17%

2 8.33%

0 0%

1 4.17%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

5 20.83%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [movie] Dragon Ball GT: Goku Gaiden! Yuuki no Akashi wa Suushinchuu

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

Thumbs down [movie] Dragon Ball GT: Goku Gaiden! Yuuki no Akashi wa Suushinchuu

Synonyms: Dragon Ball Gt - A Heros Legacy
    Release Company:
    FUNimation Entertainment, Ltd.
    Runtime:
    49 mins
    Genre:
    Action/Adventure,Action,Adventure,Animation,Anime/Japanimation,Japanimation (Anime),Future/Futuristic Worlds,Animated Characters,Animated Worlds
    Type: Movie
    Year: 2004

Plot:
    One hundred years have passed since Goku finally freed the planet from the terrible grip of the Shadow Dragons. The people of Earth have enjoyed a time of peace and prosperity not known for generations. Only Pan remains from those darker days.
    But nothing lasts forever...
    As Pan grows ill, her grandson... Goku Jr... undertakes an incredible journey of discovery to find out if the power of the dragon balls are more than just legend. With an unlikely ally at his side, Goku Jr. enters a dangerous world where things are not as they seem, a place where each step might be his last.
    Goku Jr. must look deep within himself to unlock his true potential if he is to find the answers he seeks. Only then will he truly follow in the footsteps of his legendary ancestor.

Story (10/10):
    This is the typical story of how a nobody can turn into a great hero but to see this kind of plot in the Dragon ball univers eis something that i recomend to everyone. Not only will you be able to dislike this "pocket version" of son goku you'll b involved in the drama of a small boy with no special skills (or so he thinks) that goes on a life threatining mission to save his gradma and wonder if you'd do the same. You'll that the sayans r not only known for their power but for their bravery as well

Animation (9/10):
    Quite amazing. Even better than the ones from the Gt series you'll b able to fully enjoy a ssj transformation and the sight of many other creatures like demons & witches. As always the fights are the best ever.

Music (8/10):
    It comes mainly from the early Gt series but honestly i was so concentreded with what was going to happen next that i didn't give much notice to the music. Still, you'll enjoy it if anime songs with a litle mix of rock are your thing.

Characters (10/10):
    Now this is the crown jewel of the movie. Like i said before you wont b able to deslike goku jr. has he makes us remeber of he's grandpa when he was young. Also you'll be happy to see that no mather she's 10 or 100 Pan will always be the young feisty fighter that we all know and love. You may even begin to like the inicial "vilain" PAck that goes from a school bully to a loyal friend that would give his life for you.

Overall (10/10):
    This movies doesn't deserve anything less than a10. It pulls u with a strong plot, it givesu great carachters all with great animations and music and before you know it you're sitting on your couch eating a bag of doritos and watching this great movie (you lazy bum)

Screenshots:

Uploaded
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	gokujrssb.jpg‎
Views:	273
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	6467   Click image for larger version

Name:	vegetaminimini.jpg‎
Views:	228
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	6469   Click image for larger version

Name:	gokuminimini.jpg‎
Views:	253
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	6470  
    Attached Images

Junior Member skitzophreak is infamous around these parts skitzophreak is infamous around these parts skitzophreak is infamous around these parts skitzophreak is infamous around these parts skitzophreak is infamous around these parts skitzophreak is infamous around these parts skitzophreak is infamous around these parts skitzophreak is infamous around these parts skitzophreak is infamous around these parts skitzophreak is infamous around these parts skitzophreak is infamous around these parts skitzophreak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2008 07:53 PM
    i live in a magical place where comon folk like you lot will never be able to go
    Threads

Default This movie did not live up to my expectations.

Story (2/10):
    This story was good enough to desereve a much better rating than the two i have given it. Thats is if you like cheesey American storylines, this was one of the most toungue in cheek endings i have ever seen. Along with the rest of the movie it made me thouraly sick. I bought this movie expecting some good entertainment and all i got was a little kid (goku jr) who is seen crying for about 3/4 of the movie. You would have though they could have got it right as GT seemed to be getting better during the shadow dragon saga, but they didn't. Oh well gonna go watch a good DBZ movie know to get my spirits up, or should it be FMA...

Animation (8/10):
    I cant bad can say anything bad about this animation. It was excelent, better than most of the DBZ movies, except maybe the last two which were just as good as this. The only thing i dislike about the animeation... animated way too much stuff coming out of his nose.... all that crying, allmost mad me sick. but it still deserves at least an eight(i am a harsh judge)

Music (6/10):
    As mentioned above this music is not anything special. Taken from Gt, noting new.

Characters (3/10):
    These are you stock annoying characters from Gt. Pans back, although she is now 100 years old and suffering from some illness [
    spoiler]That miraculously dissapears at the end of the movie! HOW CHEESEY CAN YOU GET!!![/spoiler],but you may be happy or unhappy to know that she hasn't changed a bit, still that annoying little girl who thinks she's strong, well i guess shes not that bad but she did annoy me quite a bit. Then you also have Goku Jr our hero in this movie, who is literaly a little Goku... that is a very very weak little wus.

At the end of the movie though he becomes a super sayjin and suddenly becomes this super strong wus and beats up a big tiger
    . You also have Gokus side kick, who is realy in all meanings of the word... a side kick. NO wait im wrong! i would class this guy as the hero of the middle half of the movie.

Overall (5/10):
    I am being genrous with this mark. The story and charactes dissapointed me so much, it was like a bad version of the first few episodes of dragon ball compressed into a short movie.

You want my oppinion, dont watch this movie unless you feel you realy have to, you could watch a good DBZ movie instead if you realy wanna watch people fly around throwing balls of energy at each other... which reminds me ther is none of this in the GT movie . It also sorta had a cameo of the snake woman who like on the road to King Kia's house

she trys to eat them, so original!*sarcastic*
    so you might want to watch it for that.
    i am a freak... stay away

Family-
    Sisters (yep only sisters lol)
    The flower befriending, very caring Roki
    Kasumi Yamazaki
    Star_69

Junior Member hobo___bob is on a distinguished road hobo___bob's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2005 11:23 AM
    Threads

Lightbulb DBGT movie

STORY - 5/10
    I wasnt particualy pleased with the story line of this movie, it seemed as though it was just thought up on the spur of the moment. It was the classoc story: Young boy has troubles, young boy set off on adventure, boy befriends old enemy, new friend dies/is badly hurt, boy defeats strong enemy with the goodness in his heart, everything turns out ok, everyone lives. Nothing new here, if you are looking for anything new, lively and interesting.... look elsewhere.

CHARACTERS - 5/10
    Well this relates to what i said in the last part. You get the normal stock characters and nothing new. Hero, dispatcher (pan in this case), helper/ally, flase hero (woman that looks like princess snake), vilan (big lion guy), princess/treasure (dragonball and Goku).......(goku a princess >.< hahahaha). The characters are developed well though throughout the movie, and by the end you realy feel as if you know them, you know what they are going through and are happy when they are happy, sad when they are sad.

ART/ANIMATION - 7/10
    Nothing wrong with this animation, nothing special either, so i wont give it an excelent mark, but it was good, no complaints from me. The art work was well done for most of the movie, it did get a bit sloppy for a section in the middle though. The animation was good, it flowed well throughout and the fight scene were increadibly smooth at all times.

VOICE ACTING/MUSIC - 8/10
    I liked the voices in this movie, they fitted what i thought they should be when i first saw stills of the characters, the lip syncing was perfect it didnt lag at any point, now this you would expect seeing as it is a movie, i just thought it was worth mentioning. The music as the first guy said was just taken from GT so it was good enough to be reused, it was allright it didnt realy do much for the movie though any music could have been used.

OVERALL - 6/10
    This movie was ok, as i said before. It is worth watching if you havn't and like the DB series, but I wouldn't watch it again because it is just the same as many other movies, a variation on a theme, nothing new.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information